It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Hiya jd!!!!!!!! I'm still listening to stuff. Good to see you!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for posting amazing music. I will have good dreams now. I am working 14 hours tomorrow. Have a peaceful night.

You are so kind. I will sleep now in this amazing warm shed you built.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Sweet dreams my friend!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Now that you've spotted where it is, did you know that your FSME tag is actually also a clickable link?

(Waits while Gordi clicks the tag...)

See? That's so members can click it to see what it's for.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
14 hours! Wow, that's a long day! Reminds me of my younger days when I did some really long shifts. Hope you can get a decent sleep after that. I know it can be hard to unwind after so many hours at work.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi JustMike,

After working so many hours it is hard to stop, you keep going and pushing. The unwind is hard.

A few shots of something helps the unwind. For me it did.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! I hope everyone survived the weekend. I’m sitting here chugging the coffee trying to get warm. Brrrr, I hate winter!!!!! Right now it is 25, feels like 14!!! And the high is only supposed to get up to 38!!!!! Had our first snow flurries this weekend but they just floated around and didn’t accumulate.

a reply to: kaelci
OMGosh you just made my morning! HAHAHA That was hilarious!!! I love speech! It is just so amazing. I love how someone that lives in the US can hear me and still not have a clue what I am speaking about! Since I live in the Appalachia Mountains, we have a dialect totally unique to our areas. It is possible to have a whole conversation with someone and still not know what was said.

a reply to: zazzafrazz

Always good to get extra points on Santa’s list, LOL

a reply to: Errollorre
Tom I don’t think I have even seen that! LOL How funny!!!!

a reply to: SyxPak
The dragon with ice cream is adorable!!!!! BUT I think I like the cat one even better!!! Loved your latest story entry!!!!

a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid it seems like life is really working out well for you out there! I am so happy!!!! With Christmas coming up I bet there are some places that are hiring seasonal help. I know it isn’t the best but a lot of those jobs turn permanent! I’ve got everything crossed that you can find a job that won’t make you hurt worse!

a reply to: visitedbythem
Heck yeah!!!! I love me some Meatloaf (and not just the food!) Here is my favorite! This is such a FUN song!

a reply to: swanne
You are a man of many mysteries!!! Is there anything that you can’t control? So you can control the weather? Keep the snow outta WV! LOL

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Shep I hope you and family are enjoying your trip! Thank you for the latest story entry!!! WOOHOO!!

Oh sweetie, I’m so sorry Kya is sick. When my little ones are sick it is just like having a sick baby. And I love that picture you added!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You are now clickable!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OK not sure why I enjoyed that quite so much, but I did!!!

Wow, it sounds like you have a VERY busy day ahead of you!!! 14 hours!!!! Wow, I thought it was rough when I was working 12 hours! I bet the food is good though!

[[[HUGS]]] I think we have managed to miss each other for a bit in here. I hope that all is going well and since we are starting to see you more regularly it means that you are getting settled and that things are still going well.

OK, I am starting to write another book….so I’m going to stick and fork in it, lol. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

edit on 11/21/2016 by Martin75 because: Found a better video

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello Martin, the food is really good and freshly prepared each morning.

I love the Chang's Spicy Chicken

Signature sweet-spicy chili sauce, onion, bell peppers, snap peas.

Cooked in a Wok.

Have a great day!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I just clicked on my link... eeew! Now I feel dirty!! LOL

"I'm Gordi.... Click Me!" ROFL

Happy Monday everyone!

yeah.... happy monday.....

PS - Oh NO!!
I think Andy Murray may have exerted himself too much at the weekend.....

I told him not to overdo it!!!!
edit on 21-11-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good Mornin' Shed Dwellers. By the way, Hello and Welcome JDennis10! Seen You somewhere else on the boards. Make yourself at home!
(Need more coffee...) This might wake Me up!
Rider You hooked Me on Tool. Always liked them, just had pushed em aside I guess for a long time...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Mike, so good to see you with us today! I didn't know that Gordi's thingy could be clicked. Cool! DDIG!

jd, I used to work long hours many years ago and it sucked! I hope you don't have to do that too often! I take it you work at a Chinese restaurant? One of my best friends works in a Chinese restaurant as a bar tender, waitress and host depending on which days or nights she works.

Jess, it's cold here too! Should only be in the 3o's today. Brrrr! Kya is doing well with his medicine. It freaks him out, but he gets over it quickly and forgives us.

Gordi, the clickable man! LOL! Hope all is well across the pond!

Hey where has Timely gone????

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You did it again...snuck up on me! LOL

I Love that song!!!!!!! Haven't heard it in a long time!

Going out with my friend Linda today to have lunch and get groceries and do errands. I'll be here for a while though.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I seem to have a knack for sneeking up on People... Hmmm. Perhaps I am but a Ghost, of My former self? Yes that would explain it as I feel like that anymore...

Have a good day today with Your Friend, My Friend! (See what I did there?!) LOL!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Morning guys....I come with gifts. LOL
An endless cup of coffee!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mornin Jess! Thanx for the bottomless cup of coffee!! Just what I need!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Joins Jess and Syx at the endless cup of coffee table.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I thought that might be just what a Monday morning called for

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

hello..i need one of these but only pepsi..i dont drink that gross stuff...and when i do i have to have it white looking with lots of creamer in it..i so dont drink it like syx does..maybe once or twice a year...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hello all..hope you enjoy your day....

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join