It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thanx Hun! I tried to star your post, but ATS is wonky right now and it won't let Me!!

EDIT: I tried again, and it let Me star Your post!!

My Story Here, on Previous page...
edit on 19-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

there is one there..thanks..still dont understand the flags and star things...ok lets eat...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Okee dokee CC!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Loved the pics CC and Syx! Loved your story entry Syx! Such interesting beings you have there!

Sorry folks, popping in and out.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I see you a rat on a cat and give you Skeletor on a kitten.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I loved the rats and cats pics! This one here cracks me up!!!!!!! Love it!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I loved the rats and cats pics! This one here cracks me up!!!!!!! Love it!

But do you love Skeletor too?
And would you offer your throat,
To the Wolf with red roses?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I love that song. I used to have the 45 a long time ago. I played it a lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ah, very good Sir!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

About that storm... You probably noticed that you haven't got any for a week now. I've aborted my efforts at bringing you storms. I've sent you a personal message to explain why.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi folks! Just popping in quick - don't have much time to stay. The Shepherd clan has a big day today - we're having a great time on our trip.
Thought I would add a little suspense to your morning with the next episode:
Page 5 (Shed 12) - The First Round (includes a link to all previous episodes)
Page 28 - Scars
Page 53 - Sparring
Page 56 - Blood
Page 57 - Char
Page 63 - Like Angels Singing

Today's episode: Hauerdred

“So, cousin, what was it you wanted to see me about?”

“I do not wish to interrupt.”

“Please Lord Braeghe,” the Seeress said, “Pay me no mind. I am eager to hear what brings you to the library.” Her smile was sweet, but Gaalen caught a devilish twinkle in her eye.

=His lips tightened seemingly of their own accord, and he forced his face to relax.

“Very well. I assume you heard of the murder in the palace, yes?”’

Siere’s brow furrowed, but excitement lit up Uwen’s face. “Oh yes! Terrible thing, and right under the Queen’s blessed nose! Oooh, I bet the Royal Guard got a stern talking to for allowing that to happen!”

“Perhaps, that I don’t know. What I am about to tell you, you are not to divulge to anyone.” When they nodded assent, he said, “The person killed was an under-valet – a man. Not much is known about him, he was relatively new. He was killed in his own room. It was quite gruesome – he had been flayed alive. There was blood absolutely everywhere, even on the ceiling. His kir was pitch black, and the flesh around it had been....well, cooked.”

Siere grimaced.

“Flayed alive in his room. Interesting. Was the skin found?” asked Uwen, matter-of-factly. Siere gave him a shocked look, but Gaalen was used to his cousin.

“Yes. It was in the room also.”

“In strips, I assume?” Gaalen nodded.

“You should check his neck for a small wound. Were his lungs hemorrhaged?”

“We found no wound on his neck, but now that you mention it, there seemed to be blood coming from his mouth. I assume that could have been from bleeding in his lungs. How did you know that?”

“Sendal Clane’s Hauerdred. The main character – Hauerdred – is pursued by a demon of Ngak that takes the form of a bleeding apparition. The creature kills several people – first it immobilizes them with a poisoned thorn – that’s the wound in the neck - then it flays their skin in strips while they still live, and finally it kills them by suffocation. It keeps them alive during the flaying by dark power from Ngak – that is why it probably seemed as if there was more blood than should be possible. Now, you found no puncture from any thorn, you claim. However, Hauerdred was written in ancient Ultar. They were a barbaric patriarchal society, and did not use kir. I wonder if perhaps our victim’s kir was used in place of the poison in the thorn. Although, it would have to be an incredibly strong Command to keep a man immobile while you took off his skin.”

Gaalen was horrified, and unconsciously he lifted his hand to his own kir. “That is just a story, though. This is real – this happened, I saw the body myself. Are you saying Clane’s story was real then?”

“Of course not. Hauerdred flies to the Greatmoon in a magical mountain. Ridiculous. But that part of it may have some truth to it. It’s too close not to be, don’t you think? Rather makes one wonder about how Clane acquired such dark knowledge, yes?”

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good morning John!

Shep, bravo! What an interesting turn of events! I enjoyed reading while sitting here sipping my coffee.

Poor kitty has to take liquid medicine not once, but twice a day for two weeks. Good Lord! I have to hold Kya down while Mark opens his mouth to give him the medicine. It's over quickly and Kya forgives us quickly. Animals are so amazing with their love.

Have a beautiful day my Sheddites!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi Shep, and everyone else!! Shep I liked this addition to Your Tale!! Very nice!!

Night I know what ya mean about animals, and Their unconditional Love for Us! So cool, right?

How are Ya today so far? Me? still having My coffee!!

Oh Night? Thanx about the interesting beings in My Tale. I thought to have some of them come to Accasia, for others to use in their stories, if wanted... They are a warfaring Race, but the ones who came here, are a calm bunch. However, They WILL fight, when needed!!

15 foot tall, 4 arms with 3 fingers and a thumb on each hand, grey/blue in color, wolven snouts with uprisng tusks in front and a mouthfull of very sharp teeth! Strong legs with 4 toes each foot... They wear deer skin like covers over their genetalia...

edit on 20-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by SyxPak because: 4 arms, not 2!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid I liked that Skeletor on a kitten image!! Pretty neat!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Afternoon Mighty Dragon! I'm still having coffee too! LOL! For some reason it isn't waking me up today.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have to make mine very strong, for it to work at all. Tastes better that way too, for Me anyway!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It is, but I'm still sleepy. LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah I laughed really hard when I saw it. I thought it went well with your pic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Hi Skiddy! How are things? How are the girls and your sweetie?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LOL! That was/is a good image, to go with Mine!!!

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join