It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hold that thought guys, real life calling, will be back in a few with answers!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Good afternoon my fellow Sheddites!!!

I'm out right now enjoying a nice and slow Ssunday out by the tracks. Rail traffic has been sort of slow but I think it may pick up as the afternoon progresses. Can't say the same for fire department traffic on the radio as I've heard a couple calls go out for a crash or two. Saw and heard one call go out for a house fire. Just a typical Sunday in Kanawha County!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Not the..... "best" looking band were they?? LOL

Waaay too much hair! LOL

Not a bad song though!

G

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

No they were not the best looking band! My balding self would love to have some more hair up top. Even though they weren't tthe best looking. They made some decent music.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Here's a video that I always LOVED!!
NOT just for the music!!!!!

The Split-Screen story.... the Romance... The (almost) seamless transition between the various "scenes"... The Solid knowledge that the 2 lovers would meet.... awww it's very clever and I LOVE it!!!

cheers!
G

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
JessI hope the marathon went well for Paul. I guess you're feeling better if you were up at that ungodly hour and able to go. Nice pic of Hubby!

Eilas, Great pieces you have created there! I hope you do some writing for us!

Gordi,A shame the charity gig was poorly attended, but it sounds like it went well and that you and the attendees had a great time!
Loved the music vid!

Hello John! I hope you are having a lovely day!

Hiya Syx Mighty Winged One!Wow, sounds like you guys got a lot done on that shed! Good job! Loved the dragon pic!! I hope you and CC are having a great day!

Hiya Chooch! Great tune! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your day!

I hope all the Sheddites , lurkers and lost members are all doing well. Miss and love you all!

edit on 6-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Swanne:
Your talk about affecting the weather made me think of this movie clip:

If you haven't seen The Men Who Stare at Goats, watch it. It's good.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hiya Skiddy! Hello Shed! Is anyone home? Sits in the rocking chair with a cat in her lap and puts on a movie. Ummm...kitty cat, don't get too comfy, I forgot the popcorn and a drink.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Howdy! How is your weekend?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok I guess. How is yours?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Evening folks!!!

Hey Lorri and Skids!!

It turned out to be a slower day as the afternoon progressed onward. Apparently the structure fire I heard on the radio earlier today may be suspicious in nature. Fire crews investigating house fire on Midland Drive in Rand.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Okay, I guess. I downloaded a couple games earlier and was reading through one. It's over 400 pages, so lots of reading. What did you do?

Howdy.

So, they're thinking arson? Maybe somebody set a place on fire for insurance money.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey Chooch! Hope no one was harmed in the fire. I've known folks who had lost everything but the clothes on their back due to fires. It's horrible!

I didn't do much of anything Skid. I have the damned mammogram tomorrow. I'll be glad when that's over with, but next week I see the oncologist and pray the results of that and also bloodwork comes out ok. Might go find something to watch soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good luck. I hope everything goes well.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hello My Shedders! I come bearing fire! It lit all Your Stars on Your post's on My way through...

edit on 6-11-2016 by SyxPak because: removed unecesary post...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That's what it sounds like to me. I just find it odd that it was a vacant house but then again I have to remember where it was.

No one got hurt in it. From what I understand, it had supposedly been vacant for some time. Makes me wonder if there may have been a drug lab in it or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Good morning every one.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I had my Skype call with Elska on friday. Things were going quite well. The breeder -Lesley, was bottle feeding Elska on her lap while I watched. After about 2 minutes the bottle was empty and Elska began to struggle a bit to get away.
Lesley held her and tried to calm her. But it wasnt enough, the little kitty began a freak out by trying to jump out of Lesley's hands. Then started clawing and biting. At first I thought she was just playing. But nope, the breeder said to me, "This is what I mean" And then showed me her hand, and there was 3 deep claw marks.

So after much discussion with her, I was refunded my deposit, and told that I can have first pick of the next litter for half price because of how long I waited.
During the conversation, I could see Elskas mom and father walking around, and my goodness are they HUGE. One of them walked by a chair and their back was higher up and the seat of it.
These things get really big. Like a medium sized dog. I was thinking about taking my deposit to another breeder and getting one right now. But I got a chance to see that this breeder really cares about her Servals.
There are some breeders out there that wouldnt of said anything and just brought me a wild animal lol.
Not Lesley though. I can tell she has a passion for her kitties.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It must have been amazing to watch the cats at your breeders! I'm glad you have made the decision you feel comfortable with. hey, you saved yourself some money and will have the pick of the next litter! Awesome news! What do these cats eat? I wonder how costly that will be? Do you have any vets in your area that deal with exotic pets? Do you have any idea when there will be another litter? We will have a Serval party when it's born!

edit on 7-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Morning/Afternoon or whatever to you all! I have to get dressed and leaving around 1:00 or so. Hope everyone is well! Much love!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
These people are so funny. They're playing a game called Roll for Shoes and it's a Cthulhu related scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join