It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Evening Syx! It's great that your Shed is almost done! Oh I saw that movie years ago. Forgot all about it! LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

well then if it rains on our moving we will just have to do it in the rain and sing that song...i am just playing in the rain...lol..i would be the only one singing...but thanks for the heads up on it..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I'm singing in the rain, just siging in the rain, what a beautiful feeling la la la la la.

Hi CC!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Rain...how are you tonight...i am so hurting been helping syx in the shed...i have my son and daughter in law,my sister and her husband coming over tomorrow to help us put all the stuff under the trailer in the shed..i hope it all fits...i think there is like maybe 15 totes...and alot of it comes in as it is my Christmas stuff..to get to this stuff set up...syx wants to put up our village we have but i dont think we have the room for it yet..well i hope you have a great night...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

how did i do that..sorry

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

yep thats the song..i would post it here but i dont know how to do it..so sorry..

link   

Glad you will be getting help tomorrow CC! Rest up, you've been working very hard! OH, you just reminded me...Christmas...I need a new tree. Nothing big, but not small either, perhaps another simple fiber optic one.

link   

Hey nothing to be sad about. Just copy the reply you sent me, and go back and click the reply icon on Gordi's post about Sporky, and paste it in!! See? Easy Peezy!!

edit on 4-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

yep thats the song..i would post it here but i dont know how to do it..so sorry..

Here you go CC!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

we might have one we can send you..but not sure...its sorry is not fiber optic..i would so love to get one of those one of these years..i also have to get my coca cola tree out and every thing ok it is all coke stuff..then i have under it some coke bears...so love doing this..syx will be working out side with putting lights up and pur blow up set up soon..hope we can do all the out door stuff before it gets to cold out then syx wont do any more...oh i will be helping him as well..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks so much Rain...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No problem CC! Yeah, I really love the fiber optic ones and will be looking for one soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

that would so be nice..well sorry but we have to run to the store and get a few things for tomorrow after we move all the stuff..having a little cook out for them helping use...i might be back after we are done not sure..if not have a great night..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ok well then Gordi we will keep our eyes on him good...just hope there is no fighting with our kids and yours...hope they all will be good...hate when dragons get mad...As i so hate when my tail gets burned..come on kids lets play nice to each other..and no fire in the house its a out side toy so only out side please...

(i accidentally sent this to syx earlier sorry)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You have a great night too Honey!

Hey everyone, CC and Syx are having a barbecue tomorrow and we are all invited. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

OOOOO barbecue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just saw the parents of a friend's friend(who had died in a motorcycle accident at a young age) speak at a Trump rally in Hershey, PA. Touching and tragic. Hi everyone.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

Here's the time in the video of the mother speaking at the father's side. I don't mean for the politics, but I find it touching.

youtu.be...
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
We have a winner!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sure you all can come..but please please stay out side...this place is a big mess...boxes all over the place...if you have to use the bathroom let me know and you will have to close your eyes while i take you there and i will be close by so i can take you back out and keeping you eyes closed...lol...i am more then happy to have you all over...it would be a great day and maybe right in to the night...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
CC, no problem! LOL

Hiya Jiminy and Moon and Skiddy!

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join