It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It always warms my heart to hear of rescues. I have rescued many over the years. You are a kind hearted woman WIS! Sadly, not all cats can handle being domesticated while being out in the wild so long, or perhaps they might have been abused in some way. With those, we just allow them their space and feed and look after them. I've been lucky and had great cats, even if it didn't always start out that way.

Some years back, our neighbor rescued a cute dog but he scared us all badly. He was so vicious and almost jumped over the fence to attack us whenever we were out. She had to put him down which is so sad, but he was abused before she got him and there was no helping the dog no matter what she did. It allowed her to get near, but would attack anyone else.

I loved your Halloween story by the way! It was awesome!

edit on 1-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Jiminey made a Metallica thread and didn't tell us about it. Horrors!!!!!!!!

Twas a great new Metallica song! If you're into that sort of thing.

Hmmm, Kat was seen in there and she didn't tell me either. It's a conspiracy I tell you! LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Might as well put it on the jukebox!

edit on 2-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL! Good thinking!

Goodnight Jiminey! Goodnight Shedands, Shed Dwellars and lurkers!

edit on 2-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you for posting that! I love Metallica.

Way, way back, when I was young, I went and saw them 3 times in 1 summer. Yeah, I was a wild child. LOL

Good morning all!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

3 times? Well then, I'm officially jealous. I've only seen them once and i was actually working the show
I've been a fan since 1988. Borrowed my uncles ....And Justice for All cassette and it's been over ever since!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! How is everyone this morning? I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, LOL. I walked in to work and my phone was already ringing. It seems that some of our helpdesk staff felt the need to "clean up" some of our PCs and ended up deleting some very important documents!
URG, so it is a day of restores.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
chifsmom, yay, another Metallica fan! I only saw them once and it was one hell of a show!!!!!

Jiminy, were you a roadie, or as they prefer to be called, road technician?

OMG Jess, I love that dragon pic/saying! Oh no, they deleted stuff when cleaning?????? Good Lord! Hope you can fix things and it doesn't take forever.

Going out later with my Sister for lunch and just to pick up a few things.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good morfternoon, Shedisans!

Excellent entry, Night Star! I live near many trees. I always wonder what they have seen over the decades? What wisdom could they impart of we were able - and willing - to listen?

a reply to: WalkInSilence
This rings truth, WIS. Oh the things we endure to maintain our illusion of control rather than simply acknowledge most of the time the only thing we can control is our reaction.

And to you both, you are pretty amazing women. I have a soft spot for animals, so hearing the rescue stories from last night is heartwarming.

a reply to: chiefsmom
Hello chiefsmom, not sure I've introduced myself. Call me Shep.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hello all..well no out side work today...its raining pretty good and thunder and lighting..so syx wont be out in this...hope every one has a great day..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Good story chapter!
I always wonder where the portals will take the story characters.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hey! Nice to see you dropping in!

I Hope You and Yours are Well!!!

That goes for EVERYONE else too!! Lurkers included!

Hello and G'Day to You ALL!!

Skid I am a self confessed Junk Food Junkie. And as the song says, "...At night I'm a Junk Food Junkie, Good Lord have pity on Me..."! LOL!!!

Night I Loved Your latest Story entry!! Where will the Portal take You all?!

I've just a moment to drop this in... I'll be droppin' in again, later on...
Enjoy this Classic!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Security sadly. I had to watch out of the corner of my eye

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A friend of mine posted this on facebook:

I asked what it was and he said, "It is a miyocin pulling an endorphin into the brain. It's happiness".

Is he being serious? Joking? Is that what it is? I always take things literally so I'm lost.

ETA: Okay I looked up "Myocin pulling an endorphin" and that's the image that popped up. I guess it's real then. Mind = blown.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Shep, so good to see you Sweetie! I too wonder what the trees may have seen through the years. So glad that you enjoyed my story entry and the stories WIS and I shared about animals.

Hi CC! Sounds like a perfect day for snuggling up and watching movies.

Tom, thanks, glad you enjoyed my story! Yeah, I myself am wondering where their portal will lead them.

Hiya Syx, Thanks! I don't know yet where the portal will bring them. We shall see.

Jiminy, security at a heavy metal concert? OMG, you're brave! LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Is that thing real? It can't be! Please, someone tell me that thing isn't real! It would make a cute cartoon thingy though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

nope not really as i was unpacking things still...but if it was already all done yes thats what i would have been doing...hope you are having a great night...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
That is actually really freakin awesome@!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was young and fearless once. The company I worked for did all of the heavy/heaviest shows. It was kind of our specialty. We did a Rage Against the Machine show in Lansing one year that almost turned riotous hehe. Couple guys got hurt pretty good.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I'm ok Honey! Just poking around the threads for now. Good girl for unpacking! Little by little and it will get done!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join