It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
I'd like to see it for real some time. It looks cool.
a reply to: JustMike
Thanks, Mike. I'm so glad that things worked out getting them a warm, dry place to sleep.

I hope that things are better for all of us next year. 2016 was bad for a lot of people.

How are you and Dada doing?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh you added another song. Beautiful!!!
I'll listen to the whole thing tomorrow.

Sing along with the 2nd one when you do!

"True you ride the finest horse I've ever seen
Standing 16 1" or 2" with eyes wild and green
And you ride the horse so well, hands light to the touch
I could never go with you no matter how I wanted to

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you
No matter how I wanted to

When you ride into the night without a trace behind
Run your claw along my gut one last time
I turn to face an empty space where once you used to lie
And look for a smile to light the night through a teardrop in my eye

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you
No matter how I wanted to"

Brilliant, AND I've just found another cracking good version of it too...

OMFG!!! I think I like that even better than the Christy Moore one!!
Excellent.

G'Night MsElf!

Gx

Aye ... I had a 17 hands high Arab as a young bloke on my Dad's Stud farm ...

He grew Thoroughbreds ... my Horse had a nice soft canter.

The racehorses only had two speeds ...

edit on 19-12-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Gordi, I actually liked the first vid with the guy singing. I could easily see you singing this song! Love it!

Rider, so good to see you! I'm glad you are feeling better and finally have some well deserved time off from work.
Merry Christmas to you too Hun!

Mike, great to see you as well today! Thanks for alerting the staff to the thread I linked everyone to! Hope you and Dada are well!

Skiddy, I am sooo happy the girls are warm and safe and in a clean place! I know what a huge relief that is to you, to all of us actually. Also a huge relief that you are in a good place as well!

Timely, good to finally see you! Those horses must have been awesome to see and be with!

We should be getting company later on, a Nephew of my Husband's that we haven't seen since he was a kid.

Wishing everyone a lovely day!

edit on 19-12-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm happy about it, too. I was so worried. The guy who's business they're at is spending time with them. I'll be going there some time today after I look at a couple apartments.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey Shedisans! Thought I'd pop in and give a wave before i head out to lunch.

I'll be back later - working on an addition to the Accasia battle!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Evening Shedulicans,

Here's a wee photo of my two boys getting ready for their School Christmas Party...

... there may be trouble ahead..... LOL

G

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Have fun.

I saw this last night and thought of you. Skip to the 34 second mark.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Have fun.

I saw this last night and thought of you. Skip to the 34 second mark....

What are those strange garments?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Should I be worried that Skiddy thinks of me when he sees undergarments???

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The battle for Accasia continues...

PrairieShepherd leaned against his staff at the top of the ridge. They had had skirmishes earlier, nothing significant. The Flock had not even been harmed. PrairieShepherd was uneasy. The earlier engagements had been too light. He was being tested.

The battle had been joined below him and in the skies above. Syx and his flights of dragons fought with nightmare creatures in the sky amidst blasts of fire and lightning. To one side, Night Star fought from horseback amidst the Elves with Jojopo and the goblins nearby. Shepherd noted Taylon and the other feline beings, Hugo the winged wildcat and his kind. They were all fighting valiantly, but the Horde was up to something.

"Aecian, it's time." Shepherd knelt down, his staff gripped over-under. A thick, gleaming blade slammed out from either end, wicked curves flashing in the gray light under the demonic clouds. His hands began to glow purple and blue, the energy spreading down the length of the staff and out past the silvery blades. To either side of him, the rams formed a line on the ridge. He could feel their great hearts beating, their lifeblood joining with his as lightning flickering from his staff enveloped the battle line. Aecian growled menacingly, his amber eyes lit with anticipation. Ealong, the largest of rams, and Uluyk, the strongest of the goats, both pawed at the rocky, snow-covered earth of the ridge.

The moment Shepherd's defensive Ward had reached the ends of the line, he stood, lifted the staff above his head, and bellowed, his cry echoed by Ealong and Uluyk. The Flock advanced, gathering momentum as they charged down the snowy ridge into the waiting demon horde.

The rams mowed demons down, trampling with hooves and goring with horns. Uluyk reared, clubbed two demons and then, swinging his great head picked more up and threw them like catapult stones into the ranks behind. The Flock unleashed devastation on the Horde, forcing them back. The demons tried to fight back, but Shepherd, protected within an arc of giant animals, held the Ward with everything he had. Aecian snarled and clawed, laying about him and taking demons down one by one. His teeth glowed purple with the Ward's power, and burned the demons wherever they closed on the now-solidified forms.

He caught a glimpse of Night Star still on her horse, felling demons left and right. She paused, looking off into the distance.
"I see it, Star," Shepherd thought. The demons were up to something, forming a protective circle. Were they trying to create an Enclave?

He concentrated his thoughts on the circle of demons, blending his mind with those of the Flock. As one they began to push deeper into the Horde, carving a path toward whatever the demons were trying to do.

His message delivered, he opened his eyes. A new demon, twice as tall as those around it, was coming toward him, driving the lesser demons before it. It was muscular, with glowing red eyes and the curled horns of a goat. It carried an axe in one hand, the haft of which looked like bone. Around its neck it wore a grisly necklace of the severed heads of many different creatures he had seen in Accasia, not just humans and elves, but he saw others with feline features, wildcat, goblin, and even a tiny pixie head. It sought him out, its horrific grin spreading over yellowed fangs still dripping with the blood of its victims. The battle raged around them, forming an open space as the two began to circle one another as snow started to fall heavily.

"Shepherd, I thought I felt your presence. Time to die," it growled, laughing.
edit on 12-19-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: Staff staff? Really?

edit on 12-19-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Awesome job here Shep! I love it!!
Night's entry was also very good!! Great jobs here You two!!

I've only a minute to say hello, then get back to real life stuff...
Our furnace is still not working. We put in a couple parts, that I could afford to get, and it is still not working. Alas, no more funds till next month to get parts... such is life...

(I am working on an addition, little bits at a time, to the ongoing tale here...)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OMG Gordi, your boys are soooo gorgeous!!!!!! You have such a beautiful little family!
Should you be worried that Skid thinks of you when he sees undergarments? Yes! Be very worried!

Shep, what an awesome story entry!!!!

Syx, hope you fix that furnace soon! Brrrr!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I saw her in my day dreams, riding on a cloud of power towards.....

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

He caught a glimpse of Night Star still on her horse, felling demons left and right. She paused, looking off into the distance.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I just got back from my new friend's
He and his girlfriend put me in contact with the landlord of one of their friends. I didn't get the cheap one because they didn't allow dogs. This guy doesn't care and didn't charge dog rent because the place is messy and needs cleaned. He also dropped the deposit down a few hundred dollars because of that.
I have to get utilities turned on tomorrow. He doesn't heat them if they're empty and there's ice in the toilet. So, yeah, going to see about cheap internet. It's a whole house, too.
So all good
edit on 19-12-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Great news man! Glad the wind is at yer back.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hiya Jiminy!

Wis, Awesome pic and reply! LOVE your new avatar!!!

Skiddy, how wonderful for you!!!!!!! Doing my happy dance!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good evenin Leaper!! How are you ma'am?!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I thought of you because the guy is a Scotsman lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Yes it is, thank. I'm glad it is too.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join