It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Wow, looks like a great, um, not-so-short story!

S+F, looks like a fun read, thanks for posting the link!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
LOL - it has been suggested that I might need to install a throttle and governor on my keyboard...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A fundraising for Skid Mark has been launched!

Looks like we might be able to help Skid Mark after all!

www.gofundme.com...

edit on 15-12-2016 by swanne because: Preserving anonymity

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just a quick thank you to a certain shedite that has done what was needed and hopefully we can help a brother.

Scroll very slightly upwards....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Whomever set that up, nice work.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That is Awesome Bro!!!
I do wish Him the best of Good Luck,
for Whatever He needs to do,
get done,
complete,
etc...!!!

(Skid? Hey Man. I am hoping You will experience goodness now, as a return for all Your Good Deeds of the Past!!)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I have to agree!!! Hope You have a great evening!!!

(A Wizard casts a Spell of 'Protection' to help The Dragons in the upcoming skirmish.)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You as well Syx!!

That is a beast of a pic!!! OoOOoOOooOO

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL I have had that in my uploads for a long time.
I figured it would work now to use it, for Our story We are doing here!!

(EDIT: Oh. I have t go and get some supper. Might back back lat, Ooooohhh Look! Something Shiny!!) LMAO!!!

edit on 15-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So friggin disgusted and pissy right now. There is a diet pill I want to go on that won't interfere with my anxiety and so I get my prescription, it's 263.00 a month! So fine, they have a coupon card from the company that bring the price down considerably. The lady at the pharmacy is having all kinds of trouble getting this stupid coupon thingy. Looong story, but I don't have the damned pills or coupon to work. Then I needed a refill on my anxiety meds and the pharmacist called my doctor's office more than once this week and they still didn't get back to the pharmacist to ok the re-fill. I call the doctor's office and no one is at their desk to take any calls. Fridays are bad days for them so now I have to wait for Monday to get that sorted. I'll try Tuesday when I go out to see if I can sort the other pill out. GRRRRR

Loved my new Doctor though, he was funny as hell and did his homework and knew all my health issues. Sorry, not in a great mood folks. I'll go hide somewhere until the storm passes.

OH and John...It's freezing here and windy. OMG!!!!! Fix it! Glad you are feeling better.

Skiddy, I'm sorry I can't help this time around too many medical bills and stuff.
Glad others are able to reach out though. You'll be fine soon. I sure hope so anyway.

Hello to whoever I didn't mention! I love you all, just need to try to relax right now.

Here ya go, some great xmas music for your listening pleasure while I'm away.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
[[[HUGS]]] Night I am so sorry you are having a hard time with meds. Do you have enough to at least make it till Tuesday? Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. It drives me nuts when they don't do what they are supposed to

Why can it just never be easy? I'm sooo glad you like your new doctor!!!! That means so very very much I think

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Night Star, I am not a Doctor but my sister is. If you are taking Zanax and are out you could have a bad withdrawal. I was talking to my sister when I read your post. She said it's too bad your pharmacy won't give you pills to last until Tuesday. But it is controlled. Feel better and I hope you get your other pills.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hello all..well i so hope tomorrow we have some heat..i so hope the part syx needs will be here tomorrow..my toes are so cold...

hope every one is warm...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I hope you are bundled up and staying warm. Do you have a fireplace?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

hey...i am so sorry you are going through this..they know we need these meds..but then they take there time calling them in or they get to busy..but any ways i hope they get them figured for you...vent any time as alot of us do..i keep mine to my self most of the time..but i try to help other that need to vent...again hope things get better for you...take it easy...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

hello...yes we have a fireplace..but the wood is all wet..and it real only gets on room warm and thats where i have my puter and things at..so maybe i can have syx get ti going again..the wood should be dried by now its been in the house for 5 days now..yes i am bundled up some..we are using space heaters to stay warm...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ok I was worried about you and Syx. I am so happy you have space heaters and a fireplace. Syx can have a dragon blow fire on the wood. Stay warm and thank you for adding me as a friend. I added you too. I now have 3 friends. Have a nice evening.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Jdennis10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We have company over. Just want to let you all know I have plenty of my anxiety meds to last. I can take up to 3 a day and usually only need two, so I hoard the rest and am all set. It's the diet pill I'm really pissed about. The generic ones wouldn't be good for my anxiety, but the new pills are better and shouldn't affect me. So expensive though!!! I have gained so much weight it's crazy. Can't exercise with all my pain and some of my pills make ya gain weight.

The only way I get to see family and friends is if we go out and eat and I'm not eating salad every time I go out! I love carbs and carbs are in everything. I'm no rabbit! LOL

Don't worry, I'll be ok. Just disgusted at the moment. Hugs to you all!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

yes i so need him to breathe on the wood and get the fireplace going...you are so welcomed for the add..i didnt know how to add people until syx showed me...i hope you have a great evening...i will be here and back to facebook..i jump around alot...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Just stay warm and be safe. Syx will have them blow fire!

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join