It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry guys... It's been three days now that I'm in a dreadful mood because of some real life issues. And now a polar vortex is forming and I'm trying to clear it but it's pretty hard to do with the mood I'm in. How can I put it... it's like trying to write a happy song while you're on your way at the dentist.

I've gotta relax. But I just can't seem to conquer my dread for long, I just wish the issue I'm facing in real life would be over already.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thank you for adding me as a friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
a reply to: Night Star

Hi guys.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks. I really need them.

I was out with a friend of a friend that messaged me on facebook today. We went around to people he knows looking for somebody who could watch the dogs until I get sorted. I guess they're spreading the word too.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My beautiful baby sister wanted to thank you for the birthday wishes. She knows how important The Shed is to me so it meant so much to her! (And I have to be honest…both glasses were hers LOL I had to drive home)

Oh Syx, I just LOVE that picture! How cute!! So sorry I have been negligent of the story…great entries from EVERYONE!!!

a reply to: ccbears
It seems you have figured out the friend thing….yippee!

Good luck tomorrow!!!! I know how nervous your appointments make you. I hope everything goes great and there aren’t any follow-ups!

a reply to: swanne
[[[HUGS]]] I am so very very sorry that you are going through a rough patch…although that does explain the polar vortex! I hope that things get better for you….The Shed is here anytime you need to vent, yell, or just come by for a shoulder to lean on.

a reply to: Skid Mark
I hope one of your friends can come through for you!!! I know that it would take so much off your mind. And who better than a friend!

Well I don’t know if I have mentioned but I have been fighting a chest cold and a horrible cough for a couple of months. Today they sent me for chest x-rays and have dx as chronic bronchitis possible COPD!!!! They have given me a special inhaler and I go back after Christmas for repeat…keeping fingers crossed it’s just bronchitis….I do NOT want to have to deal with COPD! But I really think it is just bronchitis as it’s mostly cough, I don’t have shortness of breath or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

And now a polar vortex is forming and I'm trying to clear it

Hey don't worry, us "up nord" now how to handle those things. We dress like over sized polar bears and reassure each other by saying "It's not that cold"
On a personal note my sewer froze four years ago, now that equates cold. Ordinary human functions become hazardous. LOL

I've gotta relax. But I just can't seem to conquer my dread for long, I just wish the issue I'm facing in real life would be over already.

Please do find a way to relax because what ever situation you are facing it needs your attention. Burrow down like a good old bear and emerge with the solution. Hugs.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks. I hope he can help find someone. Still no word about whether my one friend can give me a place to sleep. I sure picked a bad time to quit smoking, not that it was by choice. Stress + nicotine fit = screaming meemies.

ETA: Tell your sister happy birthday. Is that her in the pic?
edit on 14-12-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hey WIS!!! How are ya sweetie? Work still trying to beat ya down?

Thanks Skid! Yeah that is her a year ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hello All

It is Christmas, Solstice, let us wander towards The Shed and begin to celebrate.
it is the "Night of The Year" let us light it up.
With sweets, and eggnog and glog and tales. With candle light and warm fires.

I remember last year when I was down and lost. You The Shed kept me afloat. You granted me a place of comfort, peace, joy and lasting friendship.
Let us make Merry and share tales untold.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Hey WIS!!! How are ya sweetie? Work still trying to beat ya down?

I am ....too complicated to put into words. But work? Well I think God is on the ever lasting guest of challenging me humility. I am too proud.
Thank you for asking, dear.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
She's gorgeous.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you! I think so
someone bought her glamour shots last year for her birthday. I like her better the way she looks on the page before this. But yes she is gorgeous...and twice as much on the inside! Is it prideful to boost of someone else's beauty?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
She looks great in those, too.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

From You earlier, :"So sorry I have been negligent of the story."
There is no need for a Sorry, but Thanx Jess. Real life and all makes it difficult at times to do any writing at all, let alone something that is for a larger Story, such as what We have going now... So No Prob. Write when You can...

EDIT: Just here for a few min's. Takin' a break from some stuff here at home...

edit on 14-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hello all...i am trying my best to get in to the Christmas spirit..i have been making Christmas crafts..that i was going to give my grand daughters but then i thought about it all..and i said nope i am doing these ones..i have a few more to make...they are easy..they are just little things that you can put on your tree..i have gingerbread boys and girls ones,snow flakes,santa claus, and a snowman..i am also working on my Christmas list as well..we would love to send all our friends here at the shed one too..so if you would just U2U me or syx your address..i have a few already...well back to making crafts..just need a break from doing them..have a great night every one...

CC

edit on 14-12-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

hello..well we didnt go we had to get a part for our furnace..as its been down for a few days now..and yes it is cold in here...but at night i know its cold but i still have to have my fan on me..i hope it get fixed soon....i hope we can get the grand kids done soon....i am just glad syx told me how to add friends....well going to watch a movie..

CC
edit on 14-12-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

you are very welcomed...i am just glad i know how now..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Jess, you and your Sister are just gorgeous! Loved the pics so much!!!! Thanks for wishing me well on my appointment. Bah, there are always follow ups for me! LOL! So sorry you have bronchitis and possibly something else. Do keep us posted. We love you!

Skiddy, still praying that things work out for you. At least you have a network of people trying to help.
No smoking? OMG, I'd go insane!!

Wis, I always love the way you write! That was beautiful!

CC and Syx, love your images!!!!!! CC, I haven't done any Christmas crafts this year. I always do, but just can't seem to get motivated this year.

John, so many of us seem to be going through one thing or another and it isn't easy. I am sending love and light to all the beautiful people here who have touched my life so deeply. Whatever it is that you are facing, know that you are not alone and that we care very much!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

WOWZA!

Now I have TWO things to thank your mum for!!!

G

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hiya Gordi!!!!!!

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join