It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
OMGosh Shep, I would have icicles hanging from my nose!!!! Brrrrrr, I do not handle the cold well.

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Bawahahah Russia!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It's funny - I'm really a summer person (why do I live up here again?) LOVE it when it's hot. I could handle 90-95 and sunny all the time.

But frigid has its advantages. I get to snuggle under a huge pile of blankets with coffee (with a splash of Bailey's) or wine (with dark chocolate) and of course Mrs. Shepherd.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
... and of course Mrs. Shepherd.

Is her name Bahhhrbera? or Mehhhhhlanie?

G

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Of course not, silly. Her first name is "Mrs.", her last name is "Shepherd." Isn't that obvious?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks Errollore and Shep! Glad you enjoyed my story entry! t's funny because I thought it sucked, but knew I had to throw something up even though I had writer's block. lol

Shep, loved your latest story entry and look forward to seeing more!

Tom, your turn!

Kat, the goodies you made for the party look wonderful! Very thoughtful and kind of you to do that! As for the dog that likes to sit by our fireplace in the shed, I think we are the new owners and he adopted us. Glad you are looking after him.

Skiddy, glad you got to work things out for the dogs!!!!!!
Big smile here!

Hey there Chooch! You don't have to shave, I think the facial hair looks good on you!

Hello Sheddites and lurkers everywhere!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I will be out late this evening. We are going to dinner for my sister's birthday.
[[[HUGS]]]

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ooooh Birthday dinner! Have a lovely time tonight Sweetie! Happy Birthday to your Sister from the shed! If you tell her that will she know what you mean? I know your Mom will. Say Hi to Mom for me!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello Shedarians! Nice story segments lately!!

(I'm Working on one here...)

I hope You all have a great day!!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hello all..hope your day is going as you plained it...so i need a favor from all if i could...how do i add people to my friends list..i only have three...i only want to add the shed people as i dont want to wonder off to another thread well besides syx's dragon page..so if some one could please tell me how to add that would be so great...thanks
CC

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Happy Birthday to Your Sister Jess!!

Ummm. Please tell Her I am Sorry about the cake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hope this will be enough for The contributors of This Story Line to go off of, for Their segments to come...
I'm thinking some skirmishes can begin soon/now. The overall Battle can last for many days, (many story segment entries) allowing Kaelci, Jess, and ANYONE else to join in Our forces of Good, against the evils that have come to Our Peaceful Realm...

(I only created the evils for something to shake up things around here, and get some of Us, No, ALL of Us involved in a once again, Collaberative Story!)

As more and more Accasians showed up to The Shed ready to fight, some Dragons landed nearby and made Their way towards the fire pit.

"We saw blue, white and green lightening, and the sky shimmered!" one of the Dragons said. "The brightness was pouring out of The Shed!" He finished as another Dragon spoke up with, "We came this way immediately after hearing a loud thundering blast of a horn, and saw, well, those!" He said while pointing towards a marching army of Huge Battle ready Rams, heading in Their direction!

They were led by PrairieShepard, wielding a large oak staff, and an over sized Amber eyed Sheep dog. The army of Rams behind the two were marching in unision, with purpose. They will be a very formidable force to be reckoned with! Dozens of the huge Beasts were now spread across the clearing by The Shed.

All of the huge Rams stopped near the gathered crowd and stood stock still. It was as if They heard a silent command, to halt Their progress. Impressive, would be the best word to describe the scene!

A group of Wizards came to the high ground where Syx Stood with CC and the Young Bragons. Syx and His family had been gazing out over the assembled mass of Good natured Shed citizens, when the Wizards arrived. It was very heartwarming to see the turnout, for the battle to come. The feelings one got from being near the huge crowd were positive, and good natured.

"We have news!" One of the grey bearded Wizards shouted, to try to quiet the crowd. It worked as everyone Who was talking, stopped mid sentence to look towards the group of Wizards.

(Continued Below on This Page.)
edit on 14-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

great job...but man i so hate reading long ones..you could like make it short and then add more to it on another relpy or what ever you can do..man i am still trying my best to figure out this place...i will get there sooner or later...again great story SYX...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
(Continued from Above on This Page: Link Here.)

The breeze was moving His long hair, like tall grass in a field, waving it over and back from His face, as He prepared to speak once again. Drawing in a deep breath he mentioned, "Spells have been created to change the evil mists in Our realm, to solid forms. This will allow us to dispatch them, as if They were ordinary Humanoids!" He said rasing His voice as he finished the sentence!

The crowd cheered very loudly causing birds to take flight, from Their places under shrubbery and from the trees all around the area. Small animals, not part of the fighting force, were seen scurrying around, trying to find new hiding spots, confused and most likely thinking they were about to become meals, for the crowd nearby.

As the crowd cheered, Wizards began to choose Dragons on which to ride, so They could take flight, and then find the evil mists and cast their spells on them. One after another the Dragons and Riders took to the skies.

Banking down near each of the dozens of evil mist forms, the Wizards chanted their spells on the misty ones, turning them to more of a solid form. The evil ones were obviously taken aback as they solidified. Gravity must be something new to them, as they stood very still upon transformation, obviously confused... "This extra confusion to them will surely aid in Our battle against them!" One of the Wizards said to no one in particular.

It was heard by those nearby, and picked up telepathically by the other Dragons and Their riders, who were many miles away.

One by one, all over Accasia, the evil mists became more solid in form. Dragon after Dragon and Riders began to return to the Shed, to give news of Their success. The Wizards were most pleased by the outcome of Their spells...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

you didnt have to do that for me ok..but thanks for doing it hun..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thank You CC for the compliment on My Story segment! I do appreciate that very much!!
I broke it into two sections for You. Each takes up about one page.. I hope that make it easier to read?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You're Welcome!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hello CC! Looks like you figured how to friend people. I got a message that you added me.

Syx, great writing there my friend! Loved all the pics too!

Having a rather blah day and nervous because I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow. So...I think I'll go poke around the forums quickly and go to youtube to keep my mind off things and just try to relax.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Best of Good Luck with Your doc appointment tomorrow Little Elven One.

You will be fine. You will be happy that everything worked out for you!

Thank You, about My Story entry! Much Appreciated!

edit on 14-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join