It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I don't know any resources around here. I was surprised that some states have pet friendly homeless shelters. This one doesn't. I swear, I don't understand why people don't realize that pets are actually family members.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Continued from page 141

Syx addressed a dark demon that had suddenly appeared. "what kind of fools does he take us for?" asked Night Star to anyone who would listen. A cacophony of voices rose from the confusion of the growing crowd. Evidently, some believed the demon's deceit. Pesky rolled her eyes. "Well this should be interesting, we are warring amongst ourselves before we even face the true enemies."

Night had learned much from her past teachings from various races besides her own. She knew they would need the most powerful of spells and precision with the use of weaponry in their battle. She mingled with the wizards, the human feline beings and many others, going over tactics and making sure that they were in agreement as to how to proceed when the need arose. She scolded those that were foolish enough to believe the dark demon's lies and made it crystal clear that these were enemies not to be trusted.

Jojopo watched transfixed as Night noticed Taylon, her human/feline lover at the head of his army. He marveled at how she kept her emotions under control. They were soulmates that seemed destined to be together, yet she knew his people could not accept anyone of a different race into their bloodlines. Their children must be purebreds, so a union with an Elf and one of their own was not to be. Taylon fought against the rules and regulations and was willing to do anything in his power to have her by his side. It was Night who resisted out of respect for his people.

The dark demon would return tomorrow. She feared the battle would soon begin and prayed to the great creator that once again, they would rise victoriously against the evil invading the sacred Shedlands. She was so very proud of how all the inhabitants of light gathered strong and brave where nothing would stop them but death itself. They would fight with their last breath for the greater cause.

The day was long with meetings and people practicing with the weapons of their choice. Night sharpened the long blade of her silver sword deep in thought. "My Lady, you need your rest." said the winged wildcat Hugo. She looked up but only for a moment. "I shall. Go now and sleep yourself." He hesitated, but walked away with the white wolf to find a place of rest."
From close behind, she could feel his presence. Turning, she saw him standing there in all his glory, long hair whipping in the wind and piercing eyes upon her. "Must we always meet this way, preparing for war?" he asked with the mesmerizing voice she knew so well.

As she stood rising to meet him, he held her arms, refusing to let her go. At first she tried to fight him off, but soon relented and held him close. He was her first thought in the early hours of morn and the last thought before she drifted off to sleep. He was always a part of her. Their love ran deep, was enchanting and endless, no matter how many miles had separated them, they were one. Together they walked hand in hand into the shed and hid together in her room with a blazing fireplace to warm them. They lay in silence as no words were needed this night.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I know Sweetie. They are our children and should matter. I don't know what I will do when this cat dies, I will not be able to keep another here and like you, I know many places don't allow pets.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There you are!!!!!! Hiya Jiminy! I missed you!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I saw your message

How was your weekend Ms Staaaar!?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It was good Sir Jiminy! Hope yours was as well! The night shift must be on strike again, people aren't showing up. What is a poor elf to do?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Spike their juice whilst they sleep!!!!!!!

I finally watched Jacob's Ladder. What a movie! Everything I was hoping it would be.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Oh wow, looks like an exciting edge of your seat kind of movie! Hope to see it someday!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good afternoon, Shedizens!

I'm sitting back with a lovely beverage of Atholl Brose, contemplating tonight's dinner (likely eggs on toast, lazy), and being all annoyed because I was expecting a parcel today and was home all day and the delivery-lady didn't knock on my door... instead just left a note in my mailbox and kept going on her way. Thus forcing me to actually leave the house tomorrow and venture into the outside world.

The HORROR! I know..

I also thought I'd share something!
A few months ago I decided to try training my green thumb and hoping I didn't end up murdering all that was green in my attempts...

I'd say I was half-successful. I was growing coriander, chives, and basil! .... The basil survived!!!!

Sitting outside now; I don't think my kitchen garden idea was working too well. Going to try the chives and coriander again at some point too.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Good day everyone.
I took my morning walk today at the local park.
I came upon its Ski lodge getting ready for later today.
It's still early in the season so they are making snow.
This is not a great picture but I was in a hurry and it's embarrassing taking selfies when someone may actually see you do it. lol

I know how to ski. But i haven't been on skies in at least thirty five years.
I was about an intermediate level.
I could get down the hill without injuring myself.
I could do the impressive sideways stop.
A trick I learned ice skating.
If I ever decide to risk these aging bones on skis again I might try this slope.
I've never been on it. But it is not very big and a good place for beginners or those of us who are out of practice.
Winter also reminds me of another song I wrote a few years back.
(I know, I know you're thinking "Oh Lord, not another song.")
Well sorry ..yes. lol
I put it on it's own thread because..I have no shame.
If you want to hear yet another original musical excursion into foolishness you can check it out here.
Stanley The Slushpile
The title alone should give you warning.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I'm already looking forward to the follow-up "Patricia The Puddle"

G

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello Dear Kaelci and Tom and whoever is around!

Kaelci, I found I always did better with growing herbs outside than I did inside. Glad you didn't kill them all. Nice pic! LOL!

Tom, your song made me smile. Thanks for sharing this!

As for skiing...no way! I could never ski or ice skate. I did roller skate a lot as a kid though.

Man, tired as hell and I have to leave in a while. I'm not dressed yet and haven't even had a second cup of coffee. Point me in the right direction!

Gordi, you have mail you didn't answer.

JustMike, I got through chapter 11 and will be starting chapter 12 of your book. OMG, she's going through the portal!!!!!!!

Have a great day my Lovelies!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You snuck up on me! Hiya Gordi! It's your turn to write a song!

Have to get dressed. Be back!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
I actually caught this when you posted it on a wall

Night I love "listening" to you read Mike's book. It's like rereading it again [[[HUGS]]]

Hey Gordi!!!
edit on 12/13/2016 by Martin75 because: Hit reply too soon

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess! I often forget I even have a wall. LOL
I have to go through my friendship list, I barely remember who is or isn't on it. Many are gone now. It really needs to be organized. Hope you're not working too hard. Should be leaving with my friend soon and will catch up tonight with everyone, if anyone posts.

Doctor's apt. Thursday. Yuck!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

...a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Hey Gordi!!!

Hi Jessie!
Has mum seen the christmas video yet?
She mustn't have because I think I would have heard her yelling by now!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Fantastic story post Night!

I'm on my phone and it's so hard to post.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

She loved it! She forgave the drinking problem comment as soon as she thought she was famous lol

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Awesome story entry, Night Star. I'm a sucker for a good love story.

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join