It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I finally got that email for the job. I did everything I had to do. Now all I have to do is drop off the verification forms saying that I read their manual and watched the video. The background check was hard. I had to go back 10 years and list every place I lived. Wow lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oooooh Skiddy, that's awesome!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Hey Skid! That sounds great!!

I baked you a Christmas Cake.

I hope the good sweets of life follow you in your journey.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

hello..that is so great....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I was surprised they sent it today. I wrote yesterday about it but the school was closed. I wrote a thank you email back.

a reply to: crappiekat
Thank you. That cake looks delicious. I love cake.

a reply to: ccbears

Hello. I'm actually excited. I hope I get it.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sorry guys, had to get my supper.

Hiya CC, Skid, Kat and whoever is around!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If they gave you the handbook and a vid to watch and did a background check, I'd say you got the job. Pretty darned sure anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

i have a feeling you will get it..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Where the hell is everyone? Kaelci, I see you lurking in the bushes with...well, lurking anyway.

What are you insinuating? I'm innocent I tells you!

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I finally got that email for the job. I did everything I had to do. Now all I have to do is drop off the verification forms saying that I read their manual and watched the video. The background check was hard. I had to go back 10 years and list every place I lived. Wow lol.

I'm not too sure how the employment process works over there, but it sounds promising! Fingers crossed that you get it!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

hello..i havent done one thing today..i so feel so depressed....i hope you had fun wrapping your gifts...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have my good days and bad too CC. Today was actually a good day and I got things done. Yes, I did have fun wrapping gifts. I like to add little things to the pretty bows, like a little candy cane or jingle bell or something. Some of the gift tags I put on are handmade and so pretty or cute.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Waves to Kaelci from across the pond. Want some snow? I don't have any yet actually, but when I do, I can send you some.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That would be lovely

I've only even seen snow once, when I was about 7 or 8 years old and my dad and I were driving through the aptly named Snowy Mountains on one of our adventures! And it was only just starting to cover the ground so it was very patchy in places, but I was still so excited and made my dad stop the car so I could marvel for a bit.

I plan to live vicariously through Kaelci and Darien soon, they have a snowy adventure coming up after they make their way back to Accasia!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Can't wait for their further adventures! Oh crap, I was supposed to make a story entry today.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

now those sound like they would be pretty...yep its a down day for me...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Maybe read a book or watch a good movie or eat some ice cream or cake. Those might help. The pixies could whip you up something delicious.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

funny that you said that...cause what was left over after sadee's bday party our daughter said to take the rest home about half a sheet of cake..plus she gave us those small cups of ice cream as well...so i might just have to eat some of that...thanks..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Site is supposed to be down for maybe a couple of hours. Going to watch a movie now.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That's what I think. As a matter of fact, I had to print and sign a form verifying that I watched their video and read the employee manual. Where the signature goes it says, "Employee signature".

I do too. That would be cool.

a reply to: kaelci
Thanks. I hope I do, too. I need it. It'll be good to be working again.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yup, you got it Hun!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join