It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Peek a boo 👋👋👋

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Page I think everyone is away, you and the dragons must guard the Shed.

Have a nice day I am off to work.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Guard duty eh? I can definitely handle this

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello Page and JD and whoever is still around! I am pages behind and will get caught up later. I'm here, but can't seem to wake up today.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Night Star
Jess, I'll take the brownies please!!!

Jiminy are you being bad? Sheesh, you'd think Gordi was here or something.

This is ALL going down in my little Black..... well... ok, it's glittery... book!

You only have my good side down in that book right?

Oh yes, the fireplace pic! Loved it in the vid! I loved my dancing and especially the one where I'm winking. Wow! So much that I loved about the vid. The friend I go out with on Tuesdays made me promise I would share the Christmas vid when it came out. I just sent her the link now. I'm a little slow sometimes, er busy actually. She just loved the Monster Shed one!
edit on 9-12-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Good Morning Shed!

Has anyone seen the pixies?!

They didn't get into Kaelci's Atholl Brose, did they?

Coffee...STAT!

Please?

(((((hugs)))))

Bahahaha! Love that gif!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Peek a boo...back at you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

I am getting ready to slip into stealthy lurker mode....I will be watching...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
File this under too good to be true:

I got something from some tour company (or people claiming to be a tour company- they had a website) for a job. They claimed to have seen my resume on a job site. They had me fill out a job application. The job was for "check processing". Their clients would send me a check. I was to cash it, keep 5% of it, and then send 95% off to their managers. On top of that, I'd get a monthly pay check. So, I got my first assignment today. I go to the bank with the check that their client sent me. The lady at the bank looks at it, says "What the heck?", goes into the back for a long time, and then somebody comes out and says that it's not a valid check. I won't be getting into trouble though, thankfully. I just got a call from them (the company) and I explained what happened. They said that it happens sometimes and they'll have the client send another check. I smell a scam. So, lesson learned. Just in case you get something like this, the company is Viajes Salvatierra.

On a side note: I got a call from a place I put an application in with. I have to watch a video, sign some forms, read an employee handbook, do a background check, and then bring in my drivers license. My friend (who works there) said that his step son did this and got hired in. So, there's that. The background check takes 7-10 business days do and by the time I get a pay check it'll be too late to get out of my situation I'm in but oh well.

So it looks like I have a job now. I just have to get money to get a place.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

What a great video of you Jason!!!!! Wow, another handsome man here at the shed!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid ~ Those check places are scams!!! Please be careful!!!! They are hoping that you deposit the check and send them the 95%. Then they have your money when it overdrafts your account!!!!!

Best of luck on the real job....that sounds great!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

LOL, I was going to post a link to that thread about the dinosaur tail in amber last night. Impressive! Love that stuff!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: kaelci

hello...he might be...i have looked at his posts so why would this place ruin his career....he does look like i have seen him some where before..well if it is him thats pretty cool...he played in a few movies as well..so maybe this is him...

Yes, most impressive! I thought he looked familiar too. I hope we didn't scare him away.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Loved the pics Jess!!!!

Skiddy, So happy you got the job!!!!!! I never would have fallen for that scam one though.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Kudos to you Missy. I'm not patient enough to read these pages so I'm just jumping in and out at random parts of conversations

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ah, but you might miss someone who may have responded to something you said. I know, it can be difficult trying to keep up. Sometimes I have to read through quickly. I'm glad that you are still reading and are still here though. Nice to see you today!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The air shimmered, and a seam appeared in The Shed. Its edges expanded, crackling with blue, white, and green lightning. A hooded figure stepped through, wearing heavy furs and tall, travel-worn leather boots. Tanned, calloused hands gripped a thick oaken staff, and a ram's horn hung from a braided leather cord around the man's neck.

PrairieShepherd stood up straight and looked around. An ominous Mist hung over the The Shed, and PrairieShepherd felt a chill. Something was very wrong here.

He called out. "Syx! I've felt a call to arms! The Flock shall answer!"

With his free hand, the dark shepherd lifted the ram's horn to his lips and blew. A thunderous blast echoed through the Shed, and PrairieShepherd walked forward some distance from the portal, still scanning the skies.

Behind him, the crackling portal heaved like a living thing, pulling and expanding as if it was taking a breath. Dimly, one could make out a strange, purplish sky through it, with tall grasses in blue and gold. A shadow fell over the portal as a giant shape blocked the light.

A massive head pushed through the portal as the creature stepped out on hoofed legs. It looked like a huge shaggy mountain ram, standing ten feet at the shoulder. Large eyes surveyed the landscape as it swung its head back and forth. It raised its head and bellowed, then snorted and moved forward to nudge PrairieShepherd affectionately.

Behind it, more came. One after the other the colossal animals came forth to assemble around the diminutive shepherd, his face still shrouded by the dark hood. Soon a vast Flock surrounded him, animals eight, ten, twelve feet tall at the shoulder.

After what seemed like hours, the last animal to come through was a huge shaggy dog, tongue lolling out to the side. It ran around the Flock once before coming next to PrairieShepherd and sitting down, its head even with his. Its amber eyes looked patiently at him.

"Aecian, my friend, you are more trustworthy than I. You have not lost a single one yet."

Aecian barked, then gave a low growl as he looked off toward the Mist.

"I feel it too. Let's find Syx, he will know what to do. Get them up, my friend!" Aecian barked again, then took off around the Flock. PrairieShepherd whistled, and the giant animal army began to march.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Thanks. That's what somebody told me it was. Oh well. I thought it sounded too good to be true.

a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. I hope I get it. As for the scam, let's call it desperation getting the better of my common sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi All!

Sorry I've been scarce - lots of stuff going on up on the prairie. Work has been busier than usual, and the holiday events keep us trundling from place to place in the family minivan.

I get to work remotely today though, as my back has spasmed and at times I'm dealing with a lot of pain. But hey, it's all good - it's nice to be able to work and be productive wearing PJs and sitting next to the fireplace.

ETA: oh, and I'm working on an SCC2016 story. I think it will be called "The Cardinal" but I'm not sure yet.

edit on 12-9-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: SCC2016!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Shepherd!!!
You're back!!

You were missed, thanks for the new chapter

And, get busy on the story for the contest, would ya?!

LOL
((hugs))
edit on 9-12-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Forgot how to post in my excitement!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Chirp!

I am - probably should be writing a bit more JavaScript and a bit less prose, but there you have it.
I should have it done pretty soon. Not sure how good it is, but I'm having fun plotting it out.

I'll post another episode of my main story also - I'll see if I can get that out today yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join