It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hillary even constitutionally eligible?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No. That definition does not apply to US law.

However, she should legally ineglibile based on her mishandling of classified documents. Intent does not matter as ignorance is no excuse for anyone else.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

But yes, marriage is about unity and regardless of the term used I think once you've declared your eternal love for someone and made it official it's clear that you have loyalty which could potentially override your loyalty to the country.

Ever watched "House of Cards"?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Nope, missed the boat on that one.
Spacey annoys me for some reason I can't pinpoint. Good actor, possibly too good and I may have hated one of his characters I guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Spacey annoys me for some reason I can't pinpoint.

Well, he plays a politician that you'll love to hate! Really nasty guy! And his wife, Clair,....also a really nasty woman!

I binge watched it on Netflix. It seemed like good "fix feeder" and a fun distraction during this election season.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, thankfully, U.S. law recognizes a wife as being a distinctly separate entity from her husband.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Spacey annoys me for some reason I can't pinpoint.

Well, he plays a politician that you'll love to hate! Really nasty guy! And his wife, Clair,....also a really nasty woman!

I binge watched it on Netflix. It seemed like good "fix feeder" and a fun distraction during this election season.

I swear there's a line in that song where she says, "Who's that eatin' that nasty fruit."

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Ranger351

Fair enough, I thought others would have a problem with Bill and Hillary serving 3 or 4 terms.

Guess not.

I don't like it, or her, either, I'm just saying we need to point out the other million justifiable reasons she is unworthy, unfit, unsavory of having the title bestowed upon her... and try to get others to see the evil that is attached to that family... it was an interesting take and angle though, kudos for coming up with something new!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ranger351

Cheers.
It was definitely a reach, and you're probably right.

Trying to stop Hillary by using definitions is a fools game and the christian nutters and the constitutional nutters are already on Trump's side anyway.

I don't think that pointing to specific crimes is that helpful either however as the Clinton supporters either ignore it or justify it. My favourite argument against Hillary is still the message of "Stay with your man and you can achieve anything" being awful for young women.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I swear there's a line in that song where she says, "Who's that eatin' that nasty fruit."

Get you mind outta the gutter! Eve was the one eating that nasty fruit! And, everyone knows it was a nasty apple! Prolly had a worm in it, ya know, 'cuz, that nasty Snake and all!

But seriously, I highly recommend binge watching "House of Cards" for a political fix during this election season! I found it enlightening.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join