It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens and CIA Operatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This country was founded by Illegal immigrants who forced other illegal immigrants into reservations. Then those illegal immigrants complain to this day about other illegal immigrants coming into country.

Let me tell you why our country encourages and needs illegal immigrants.

Yes you already know about all the dirty jobs and living on tomato farms and orchard plantations.

But did you know that illegal immigrants have elites among them and those fortunate enough to turn a potential nightmare into survival are turned into CIA agents.

Here's how this works:

You need middle eastern spies to obtain all the info you can before you send in your special military operatives. Those CIA agents need a good 6- 12 years before any general public is warned of war.

You need them to look like the general public of the country you are desiring to obtain enough script to induce war or at least war effort funding from the general public.

The only way that is even possible is if you allow illegal immigrants into the country and take the best of them and turn them into CIA agents who are at the end of the day the worlds best actors.

Because let's face it when it comes down to it if you need a really good spy you turn to an actor. Someone who has done enough script working in those conditions to have enough swag to sell the part.

But you'll never see those movies because let's face it you don't want your training environments to be seen by everyone but you still do the script as if you were trying to win an emmy.

And that is where the best is born through acting. And the only way your obtaining any information from any terrorist group is to have actors among terrorists acting like terrorist and reporting back to your special military operatives.

Technically at the end of the day going to war in today's world with a full on military is a show and waste of time.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What does this have to do with aliens and UFOs?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well the Aliens are Illegal and the UFO's were boats used to sail across the ocean and migrate to new territories.

Yeah I know it's in the wrong forum lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Nothing more political trolling.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Nothing more political trolling.

You just know when other accounts have nothing intelligent to say.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

Sort of like your entire unsourced OP? Do you have ANY proof of your allegations?

When you write things like "into reservations" instead of "onto a reservation" I think you are talking about dinner and I'm part Shoshone.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

So you don't know anything about the CIA or history of the United States and you don't understand how spies operate?

And you don't get the there is multiple reservations in the United States and needed that sourced aswell?

Buddy it's not rocket science! That OP is how things work in the world I'm guessing you don't know their is a Military operation called Delta Force?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic

So you don't know anything about the CIA or history of the United States and you don't understand how spies operate?

And you don't get the there is multiple reservations in the United States and needed that sourced aswell?

Buddy it's not rocket science! That OP is how things work in the world I'm guessing you don't know their is a Military operation called Delta Force?

Welcome to ATS. Source it or be prepared to be called out.

I do not know how spies operate beyond books and other media. Are you a CIA spook? Is this first hand knowledge? If not get at least passing source for them recruiting illegal immigrants in the manner in which you posed. HUMINT doesn't really work that way from my experience.

As I said I'm Shoshone, my Grandpa still lives ON Wind River.

As for the US Army's Special Forces, I actually know quite a lot about them. Delta Force is small part of them and one the most elite groups. I think you might be attempting to reference SAD or SOG, but due to your obvious lack of military knowledge, I am unsure?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You know what I don't need to source that Europeans drove Asians into Reservations. I don't need to source that middle eastern actors are used as spies in the middle east.

I don't need to source that making fake films are training environments for CIA operatives living in what is known as National Security Threatening Zones.

And I surely don't need to source that our government has all the intel it needs to fabricate Nation Pride to emotionally back a war it started.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

Yeah you do need to source that illegal immigrants are intentionally let into the US by the government to be used as HUMINT. At least a past case of it.

I don't need to source that making fake films are training environments for CIA operatives living in what is known as National Security Threatening Zones.

And I don't even understand this sentence. I've also never heard of a "national security threat zone" or at least in those words. What is that?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Europeans are not going to be sent into middle eastern tribes yo get secret intel that potentially could stop a terrorist act!

It means any and all areas of the world that may or not be terrorist breeding grounds.

Which if you watch NBC Evening News with Scott Peley then you know ISIS is government funded.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

National Security Threatening Zones

TSG, that sure sounds like its some kind of top secret thing.
Maybe we should listen to this guy and hear what he's got to say.
He seems to know a whole lot about how the CIA operates.

Buck

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

But doesn't know a single name or grouping?

I doubt it. He referred to Special Military Operatives which isn't a thing.

A google search of the term.

I see all GI Joe movie stuff and a few nutter books. Anyone who's dealt with these folks knows they are SOs. No Mil needed to be added. That's also not the way HUMINT works. Like at all in my experience. Which is limited, but I do have "some".

top topics

join