It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by Konduit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
As expected, things are looking up for Trump, and Hillary's racist tape hasn't even come out yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Don't be ridiculous. She's laughing at the source of the information and the real polling which shows trump with a low ( less than ten) percentage of African American votes.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yeah! I
I pray Trump wins.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

A simple drive through black neighborhoods where I live show a sea of Hillary Clinton signs. To me, that alone shows how much support she has in the black community. The opposite holds true in rural areas for Trump supporters. I would question this source. It conflicts with the majority of polling.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Wait a minute ... remind us ... are the polls examples of a "rigged media" only if Trump is losing?

Also ... Rasmussen. Really?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
The Gateway Pundit?

The Gatewood Pundit is a hard-right website oft cited by such scholars as Matt Drudge. The website spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right.

rationalwiki.org...

Rationalwiki have some pretty strong views about ATS too, why are you here if you trust them so much?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

The Gateway Pundit?

The Gatewood Pundit is a hard-right website oft cited by such scholars as Matt Drudge. The website spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right.

rationalwiki.org...

Rationalwiki have some pretty strong views about ATS too, why are you here if you trust them so much?

So, you admit that The Gateway Pundit is unabashedly biased toward the right-wing ... or not?

Muddying the issue won't work here.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Gateway Pundit?

rationalwiki.org...

So, you admit that The Gateway Pundit is unabashedly biased toward the right-wing ... or not?

I didn't admit anything, don't poorly attempt to twist what I'm saying then accuse me of muddying the issue.

All I'm asking is why she trusts her source on one topic, but not another. It's a fair question.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The Gateway Pundit?

rationalwiki.org...

You prefer this?

Jim Hoft winner of the Stupidest Man on the Internet

Hoft has made a name for himself in the Obama era by personifying the mindset of Real America’s insane flubby cousin who lives in the midwest and forces everyone to attend his painfully awful Thanksgiving dinner every year (WE DO NOT SERVE ANY GAY ASS GREEN VEGETABLES IN THIS HOUSE BOY). His blog is the embodiment of the sort of pervasive midwestern form of passive aggressive cultural fascism. It boasts the expected pathological hatred of anything Obama, but Hoft’s work can be distinguished through his flailing attempts to exist as something more than just another angry blogger carrying the translucent white man’s burden. Hoft knows that his blog is the sole source of news about the scary brown world out there for all of America’s racist uncles (who need information to drunkenly yell at relatives during family gatherings) and boy does he deliver. Read more at wonkette.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The Gateway Pundit?

rationalwiki.org...

You prefer this?

Hoft has made a name for himself in the Obama era by personifying the mindset of Real America’s insane flubby cousin who lives in the midwest and forces everyone to attend his painfully awful Thanksgiving dinner every year (WE DO NOT SERVE ANY GAY ASS GREEN VEGETABLES IN THIS HOUSE BOY). His blog is the embodiment of the sort of pervasive midwestern form of passive aggressive cultural fascism. It boasts the expected pathological hatred of anything Obama, but Hoft’s work can be distinguished through his flailing attempts to exist as something more than just another angry blogger carrying the translucent white man’s burden. Hoft knows that his blog is the sole source of news about the scary brown world out there for all of America’s racist uncles (who need information to drunkenly yell at relatives during family gatherings) and boy does he deliver. Read more at wonkette.com...

No thanks, I'd rather you just answered my question. You either trust your source or you don't. It's either reliable or it isn't.

edit: Forget your answer, the fact you'd dodge such a simple question is all the answer I need.
edit on 26/10/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
These polls are silly. Use common sense for once... why would Black people politically support someone who has gone on record saying and doing racist things?

He is pretty much the shining example of a White supremacist: an old, rich White man who is never accountable for his actions.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

So you drive through 'black neighborhoods' looking for Hillary signs? Not just regular neighborhoods but 'black ones'...ROFL

Look, I think most of us on here agree that most polling is skewed. Media outlets including Fox. It is being done to deter voters because many would feel defeated and stay home.

However, this is a demographic that shows, in this sample, that he has a large amount of black support. The media will not say that. They continue to play the race card. Keep saying he says racist things. KNow what?

NO ONE in these forums has yet to provide a link to him putting down the African American community during his race. Where is it?

Here is a Bloomberg poll from Florida if you do not like the Gateway Pundit...

assets.bwbx.io...

It is showing 10% support for Trump.

The fact is he is pulling black support at a percentage not seen in recent decades. If you cannot admit that to yourself, that's cool, I am just providing information not an argument.
edit on 10am31amf0000002016-10-26T11:45:28-05:001128 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Gateway Pundit?

rationalwiki.org...

I didn't admit anything, don't poorly attempt to twist what I'm saying then accuse me of muddying the issue.

All I'm asking is why she trusts her source on one topic, but not another. It's a fair question.

Is The Gateway Pundit unabashedly biased toward the right-wing?

Is another poster's preferences of reading material germane to the topic?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Gateway Pundit?

rationalwiki.org...

You prefer this?

No thanks, I'd rather you just answered my question. You either trust your source or you don't. It's either reliable or it isn't.

edit: Forget your answer, the fact you'd dodge such a simple question is all the answer I need.

I research articles. I research the background of the website and author of articles.

I DO NOT read only one source in my research, but find no need to list each one I read/visit.

Do I trust One source? NO. Do I trust several saying the same/similar thing? YES

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I look at the HuffPo and Drudge. Read a few overseas outlets. Put it all together and sometimes you get the truth. Sometimes you do not.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Annee

I look at the HuffPo and Drudge. Read a few overseas outlets. Put it all together and sometimes you get the truth. Sometimes you do not.

Not on everything.

But, on Jim Hoft - - Yes.

It's very clear.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Blimey the other go candidates must of been very unpopular.
Just because trump has more support then those other guys doesn't mean crap if only 10% support him.
I can not believe people still think he has any chance at all.
I hope he does winthough I put twenty quid on him at 9 to 1.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So you drive through 'black neighborhoods' looking for Hillary signs? Not just regular neighborhoods but 'black ones'...ROFL

Kind of a raciest remark don't you think? Just because I happen to drive through neighborhoods populated by black folks, doesn't mean I do it looking for Hillary signs. Did you ever think it's a quicker route to drive through neighborhoods to avoid rush hour traffic on the major throughways?

Polling isn't exact, that's why they always say there's a 3% margin of error. However just looking at a Trump rally, there's a sea of white with an occasional black face in the crowd with strategically placed African Americans or gay rights sign holders placed behind Trumps podium.

Just because Trump says he's getting the black vote or even one poll showing he's getting 10% of the black vote in Florida doesn't mean he's getting that support nationally! Trump thinks if he says something often enough it makes it true. How many times has he been caught on video calling women names and degrading them? Yet he continues to say nobody respects women more than he does! Really, unless you live under a rock and believe that after hearing comments like that, you're intentionally having selective hearing!

It's hypocritical and self-serving on Trump's part to brag about his polling numbers during the primaries, but now he says these same polls are not to be trusted and are rigged! When the numbers don't go his way he whines like a baby.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

My statement racist? Not sure how. No, calling a neighborhood a 'black neighborhood' I would think is racist though. SHould they not all be neighborhoods? Not defined by the majority that lives there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join