It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: matafuchs

I don;t care what you are sourcing. My response is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

What a racist post.

You think blacks aren't smart enough to vote for someone other than Hillary?

You're insulting a whole class of people based solely on the color of their skin. Shameful.
edit on 26-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This I did not know. Got a link? Cause that would throw pretty much EVERY polling place as hyper skewed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hillary is bringing in Her Closer to put it away.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: underwerks

Click the gatewaypundit link. Scroll down to the gold colored @RasmussePolls and click it. Scroll down to the date you are looking for. Click the tweet in question and there is the link.

I did that when I read the article before I posted. It takes you to Ted Carroll tweeting @ Rasmussen. No official polls or anything.The numbers in the OP aren't on anything except the tweet from Ted Carroll.

They're not on the Rasmussen Facebook page or anywhere on their website either. You can pay to become a platinum member and see a further breakdown, but I'm not going that far.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Cause that would throw pretty much EVERY polling place as hyper skewed.

A polling place is where you cast a vote.

Rasmussen does not call cell phones at all. Other pollsters do.
www.rasmussenreports.com...

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

BS. It is right on the Rasmussen twitter feed.

They even retweeted him.
edit on 26-10-2016 by thesungod because: Pic not loading

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Right on, thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

BS. It is right on the Rasmussen twitter feed.

They even retweeted him.

As I said, the numbers are only on the Tweet from Ted Carroll. Find them on the Rasmussen website or their Facebook or anywhere else on the internet except right wing sites using that tweet as their only source. You understand how tweeting @ someone works right?
edit on 26-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Here's one that seems more current and matches the OP.
Seems that support has dropped some from your post.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The vast majority of polls in this election don't mean SQUAT. People lie to the pollsters. Pollsters "rig" the questions towards their chosen agenda. Pollsters "oversample", biased to match their agenda. And probably a bunch more B.S. behind the scenes that we'll never know about. (Unless WikiLeaks hacks some pollsters)

That being said, the African American/Black voters are finally realizing that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP, Urban League, and Operation PUSH, have not helped them one bit since 1968.

As soon as Blacks started being treated more equally and making more money, those people and organizations who helped Dr. Martin Luther King make this happen, morphed into true for-profit businesses. Also, Blacks/African Americans started enjoying their newfound prosperity, and pretty much ignored the people and organizations that delivered it for them. Martin Luther King being removed from the equation, marked the beginning of the decline of cohesiveness and togetherness across the African American community as a whole.

The result is what we see today.... Murders, unemployment, alcoholism, babies with no daddy at home, jail time, burglaries, widespread drug use.

Hillary Clinton is from the same mold of "leaders" and organizations that are great at talking the talk ( i.e. Hillary: "I don't feel no wayz tired of fightin for you!" (Ref: www.youtube.com... )). But, they are more concerned with their own personal comforts, than working hard and sacrificing to help the African American communities become revitalized...thereby restoring much of the lost dignity there.

Enter Donald Trump and DON KING. Yes.. Don King. This wasn't carried much in any media circle, because it was just a September rally at an African American church, filled with pastors from various parts of the country. Boxing promoter Don King is respected more than "traditional" African American leaders like Jackson and Sharpton.

Excerpts of this relatively long endorsement/introduction of Donald Trump by Don King was spread across many African American social media platforms and assimilated. (CNN only focused on the N'word spoken by Don King.. Another FAIL for CNN.)

C-SPAN Video: www.youtube.com...

I believe that the singular message conveyed in this rally..."It's time for REAL Change This Time!" is resonating with voters in the Black/A.A. community nationwide.

-cwm

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll never get why Americans poll according to skin-color, or why it matters. This game is being played on Democrat terms and ideas, and the republicans look foolish engaging in it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The numbers may be on a breakdown you have to pay to see on the Rasmussen site. If I can't look over the polling data myself, I'm not going to take the gateway pundits word for it.
edit on 26-10-2016 by underwerks because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Wait you want me to dig through the polls and pull the exact line of numbers? I'm not buying a membership to Rasmussen to do that sorry. GO HERE scroll to the bottom and click "full demographic breakdown".

I'm trying to figure out how to afford an mcd alphasat atm and am not going to pay to prove that these are the numbers when Rasmussen confirmed it by retweeting it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'll never get why Americans poll according to skin-color, or why it matters. This game is being played on Democrat terms and ideas, and the republicans look foolish engaging in it.

I guess age demographics are irrelevant, I guess gender demographics are irrelevant. I guess income level demographics are irrelevant. Unless you want to win an election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Appealing to tribalism is all about political power and not much else these days. But if Clintonian politics is any indication, these voting-blocks will not have their needs met. It might be better to vote as an American and not as some fuzzy ethnic group.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Appealing to tribalism is all about political power and not much else these days.
It's not as much about appealing to any particular group as to getting your message to as many voters as possible. The medium is the message. You will transmit your message to 18 year olds in a manner different than you will transmit it to 50 year olds. If you want to win an election.

The polling will help you determine if your messaging is effective.

and not as some fuzzy ethnic group.
Oh, my.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That's what I don't like about it. Take Hillary's accent change, for example. I suppose it could be appealing, but it reeks of acting and public relations. I prefer a more entertaining approach to politics.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Denial and ignorance all to be expected.

edit on 26-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: reldra

Denial and ignorance all to be expected.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Not even arguing the information is correct, but to laugh it off without checking the source is ignorant as all hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join