It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Yup. I said it in September that this would be what broke HIllarys back. Look at polling and how many are in Trumps corner.

Link to ATS OP

In the past month the number of black voters for Donald Trump has increased significantly. At the beginning of October 9% of African Americans supported Trump. Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 3 – 9%
Oct 6 – 12%
Oct 7 – 13%
Oct 10 – 14%
Oct 11 – 19%
Oct 12 – 19%
Oct 13 – 24% ! — Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 13, 2016 The number doubled and has leveled off at 16% support for Donald Trump.

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 17 – 17%
Oct 18 – 19%
Oct 19 – 18%
Oct 20 – 15%
Oct 21 – 16%
Oct 24 – 15%
Oct 25 – 16% — Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 25, 2016 This ought to keep Democrats up late at night. Blacks today make up 22% of the Democratic vote. If Democrats lost 25% of the black vote they would lose Virginia, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

HIllary was counting on this block but after 8 years of Barack and the constant stream of anti-media it seems many are waking up to the fact that their vote does count and it should not be a given. I know quite a few close black friends voting for Trump. Funny thing is they do not tell anyone but know i like him so it will come up in conversation. I feel from those conversations a lot comes from a hate of Hillary as if there was better DNC candidate, other than Sanders, they may vote for them but they see the writing on the wall. Their vote counts quite a bit.

Fire Away...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I hope you are not suicideded with two bullets to the back of your head tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Not sure if that is a threat or a Foster reference for levity....

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Gateway Pundit?

The Gatewood Pundit is a hard-right website oft cited by such scholars as Matt Drudge. The website spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right.

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If trump can create jobs then all of us working together of all colors would probably be a good thing , race relations in this country could be better through working together, that's just my opinion. But then there will always be some lame group like BLM. On topic, I see lots of blacks and gays around him on stage and Im glad to see it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well sure they are right leaning. Doesn't change the Rasmussen Polls they are citing though.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Gateway pundit says Trump is going to win the black vote. Yeah.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee By hard right, do you mean just because they are Christian and pro life then that makes them dishonest ? cmon with that shiz, it doesn't get more dishonest than the LEFT , hypocritical and manipulative , that's what they have become.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Doesn't change the Rasmussen polls they are citing. Ya'll should really read the sources before you go all partisan.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Well sure they are right leaning. Doesn't change the Rasmussen Polls they are citing though.

Nate also watches Rasmussen.

One last admonition: When evaluating a post-debate bounce, consider whether the poll was an outlier before. For instance, the most recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton ahead by 6 percentage points nationally, on the high end of her range heading into the debate. By contrast, the most recent Rasmussen Reports poll had Clinton trailing Trump by 5 points. Clinton is more likely to improve her numbers in the next Rasmussen poll than in the next NBC poll, but that could reflect reversion to the mean as much as a debate bounce. fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Show me where there's a link to an actual poll on that page. I'll wait.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don;t care what you are sourcing. My response is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Now that I could see happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Click the gatewaypundit link. Scroll down to the gold colored @RasmussePolls and click it. Scroll down to the date you are looking for. Click the tweet in question and there is the link.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Click the gatewaypundit link. Scroll down to the gold colored @RasmussePolls and click it. Scroll down to the date you are looking for. Click the tweet in question and there is the link.

Gateway is like Breitbart, or FOX.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Rasmussen always skews Conservative. They robo call landlines and do not call cell phones. So there sampling ls an older conservative crowd. They are even had Romney winning the last election. In most polls Trump is getting between 1 and 8% of the African American vote. You might wonder why Rasmussen does this? The simple answer is it is much cheaper. Calling cells phones requires live people and that costs money.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The only Republican that would win black votes would be Rand Paul.

And that doesn't make sense as he is an independent, and ran against Obama.

Womp womp

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Regardless.

They NEED to vote Trump (the poor in general) if they hope to see any change to their lives. Under Hillary, it will be more hand outs and wasted tax payer dollars for ineffective and time wasting programs to keep folks dependent.

I've said it before, our deteriorating infrastructure could generate so many jobs to upgrade and fix it. Goes right along with Making America Great Again.
It's going to have to be addressed sooner or later, might as well make it a campaigning idea. Just saying.
edit on E31America/ChicagoWed, 26 Oct 2016 00:13:20 -050010amWednesdayth12am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm sure Donald is very pleased.
Oh, wait. The polls are all rigged. Never mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So this is one of the accurate polls? I thought msm polls which Rasmussen is a part of, were all rigged ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join