It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Preparing For War With Russia? 300 Marines Deployed To Norway Near Russian Border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It doesn't matter. Three hundred Marines, against tank divisions, and the thousands of forces that Russia could bring to bear in the region aren't going to last long, no matter how they're armed. Yes, they're great fighters, but when you're talking about 300 of them, against armor, air, artillery, and infantry, they're still not going to be able to do a lot.

Pragmatic post based upon experience. There is going to be some here who are not going to like what I say. Former ex airborne infantry who went to advanced training in multidisciplinary schools and after owned a martial school working with law enforcement. Trained under us military and also was fortunate to train with Russian military Instructors. Hum..... buyer beware, the Russian training was better. Just saying.

Denny

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
From the recent report I encountered, by the summer of 2017 Russia will be surrounded by minimal troops all across the border, and 40,000 ready for tactical engagement.
Now since the military industrial complex appears to be moving in this direction, does it really matter who wins the election? I mean we know Hillary is going to blow up the planet but is there any way Trump can even prevent WW3 even if he won?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join