It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anonymous Video Says World War 3 is on the Horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just say the new anonymous video, I haven't seen it posted here yet but if I'm wrong my apologies.

Pretty scary stuff if you really stop to think about it and how close we actually are to a nuclear war even though I personally think that all out nuclear war could be a bit of a stretch, but anyways here's the video

VIDEO

edit on 25-10-2016 by beyondtheskys because: fixed video link

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In my opinion there will never be a nuclear war, not enough money to be made by using antique weapons. I can't see why people throw that term out in every war conversation as if it's the first thing governments will reach for. The only person that I can see using a nuclear weapon out of stupidity is North Korea, and even then it will be shot out of the sky before making it to its target.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
In my opinion there will never be a nuclear war, not enough money to be made by using antique weapons. I can't see why people throw that term out in every war conversation as if it's the first thing governments will reach for. The only person that I can see using a nuclear weapon out of stupidity is North Korea, and even then it will be shot out of the sky before making it to its target.

I could see tactical nuclear weapons attacking each other's' naval battle groups. Or just a whole Pakistani/Indian thing to light up a city or fourteen permenantly
edit on 25-10-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Get it over with already... For all the religious people it should be a positive. They can all live on some cloud for eternity... Wait what? for eternity? I hope religious people can tolerate extreme boredom on a cloud for eternity... damn...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Anonymous has become a leftist feminazi group lately.
The thing is that they say ww3 will break out soon in every damn video they make.

Nothing new here.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe they can DDoS the nukes.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

Just another reason to VOTE FOR TRUMP

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

That would totallly take care of it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard yes that's true that's why they are moving nuclear weapons that's why nato surrounds Russia that's why they have big drills around the world that's why angela merkel tells the germans to stock up supplies that's why Chinese president tell his country to be ready for war that's why hittlary clinton shouts to Russia like a fish wife

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Funny thing about the horizon. You never seem to reach it no matter how fast you go.

Really stupid metaphor.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed it is. So it is safe to assume you do not anticipate nuclear war (in it's traditional sense, at least)?

I personally have no use for these "anonymous" videos or various multimedia releases though I can't say I'd totally discoint the idea of a limited tactical exchange at some point in the relatively near future. Too much fear struck into the people by using a few low yield weapons to let it go to total waste...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

No. I don't anticipate a nuclear war. Got kind of burned out on that by 6th grade, with the diving under the desk thing.

I reckon that, aside from prolonged proxy skirmishes on distant shores interfering in a wide varieties of ways , my existence is more at risk from one of them sky rocks than a thermonuclear weapon.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

These type of videos drive me nuts.

"If a man is convinced he is going to die the next day he will find a way to make it happen".

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys Yep all over. Snowden ended up in Russia for a reason. When Obama made the announcement that men were cheating on there tests what a bunch of BS. The truth was Obama sent a E.O. to the ICBM's troup's to launch the ICBM's at Russia. So got fired. Lucky Russia was able to decode the emails.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lolakabola
a reply to: TheLotLizard yes that's true that's why they are moving nuclear weapons that's why nato surrounds Russia that's why they have big drills around the world that's why angela merkel tells the germans to stock up supplies that's why Chinese president tell his country to be ready for war that's why hittlary clinton shouts to Russia like a fish wife

It's called fear tactics, I don't see how hard that is to believe. You don't see someone trying to rob a bank when they see an armed guard with an assault rifle do they?

You're new here, maybe you'll figure out your sheepish ways soon and come to the side that sees the realities of the world.

top topics

join