It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary Wins, You Need a Serious Contingency Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That deals with the financial assault on the Middle Class in America...because Obama set-up our trap a few years ago...we are on the ledge of TPTB desired outcome.

Many experts are currently giving serious warnings, but I like Gregory Mannarino the best.

I recommend reading the YT Comments so here is the direct link:
YT Channel

This is just part 1 of several and as developments warrant...supporting information will be added.

Feel free to add as you wish.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
the flipping trap was set well before the 90's and quite obvious for anyone who really wished to take the time to look. but well, there were too many too comfy to rock the boat, so the alarms of the few who weren't that comfortable and did see were written off as the cries of pitiful and lazy losers. now that the train has run off the tracks and into the grand canyon and is about to hit rock bottom, you say we need to prepare.... if hillary is elected....
as if trump is some kind of miracle worker who can wave his magic wand and make everything better...

I'll go with mickey mouse, he has a magic wand also, and we'd probably be better off with an imaginary cartoon character as president, with his imaginary cartoon friends filling the house and senate that we would be with trump in the white house! ya, hillary might start a war, a war that they've been planning for a few decades, but trump is liable to bungle us into a war because someone in some country far away said something nasty about him..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

When I joined in 2009, the Global Meltdown was occurring so I read most the OPs in that forum.
Gerald Celente was an ATS favorite to feature. He said to critics recently that "yes my prediction that the Stock Market would crash was wrong, but I didn't know the Fed would have QE for 8 years."

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That's to say the least. Honestly I think she will not do anything, she has no stamina. That would be one problem, she will want to show strength and our country will be bullied by Russia until she wages war, wait and see, she has done it many times and every time she failed. That's why she will fail in this election. We all come on ATS, we all know whats up and we are to believe what the media wants us to ?? DONT THINK SO

edit on 25-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yes, though very nice for the workplace, I will use social media to point out that the pant suit is not for fancy occasions.

My plan is in place.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I like Celente, but I think he kind of lost it a little when he lost all that money in what If I remember right was MF Global? I've come to the conclusion that they will be able to keep the economy staggering along as long as the other countries don't decide that they want to trade with us for US Treasury bills. then we are so done! so, it comes down to who can keep what's left of the mirage up the longest, hillary, the liar, or trump who says he will try to negotiate our debt down?? neither will probably do enough to actually bring our spending down, if it's even possible to bring it down at this point. so, well, who will keep the rest of the world in the dark to the fact that there is no way we will ever be able to pay the debt we owe them...and I think we need a bigger and better smokescreen since it's becoming so obvious.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I already have a contingency plan.

It involves not paying attention to jack squat.

Which was also my contingency plan for the last 30 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: dawnstar

When I joined in 2009, the Global Meltdown was occurring so I read most the OPs in that forum.
Gerald Celente was an ATS favorite to feature. He said to critics recently that "yes my prediction that the Stock Market would crash was wrong, but I didn't know the Fed would have QE for 8 years."

After the election there will be a market correction and then things will look better on paper by the time Hillary is up for relection.

Bet on it in the market. Gold/silver until after they finish the next round of QE then back into ******************.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
On Coast to Coast AM, some dingus called in defending Obama and Hillary and touted what a wonderful job Obama did and how great the economy is. He gave the DOW Jones being at 16,000 as all he needed for proof. George's guest promptly blew him out of the water saying that the very richest have made out well, but the average working family has lost ground. If the market and the banks go south, the mobs will be at the White House with pitchforks and torches. With Hillary as POTUS, that's all they'll be allowed to own. And there is NO WAY Hillary would run for a second term with her health and legal problems. She gets elected, has her ego stroked, gets in the history books and then steps down in 6 months to slowly turn into a vegetable.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

If Hillary wins we're going to be in some serious sh!t, and I don't say that lightly.

I've got it on good authority that the moon is going to be in position in early February for the launch of the Reptilians' invasion fleet. If you think Russia's Satan 2 is a threat, forget about it. The Reptilians have an unlimited quantity of Satan 6's at their disposal and they're not afraid to use them.

Anyone who votes for Shillary is out of their mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I cannot take anyone seriously who starts a video with "Hey everybody, this is..."

His haircut doesn't help.

edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
On Coast to Coast AM, some dingus called in defending Obama and Hillary and touted what a wonderful job Obama did and how great the economy is. He gave the DOW Jones being at 16,000 as all he needed for proof. George's guest promptly blew him out of the water saying that the very richest have made out well, but the average working family has lost ground. If the market and the banks go south, the mobs will be at the White House with pitchforks and torches. With Hillary as POTUS, that's all they'll be allowed to own. And there is NO WAY Hillary would run for a second term with her health and legal problems. She gets elected, has her ego stroked, gets in the history books and then steps down in 6 months to slowly turn into a vegetable.

Was it Phage?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I can't stay awake that late.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If Hillary wins the US is well on it's way to becoming a Banana Republic.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

No matter who wins, you need a contingency plan. It's as plain as the nose on your....oops, nm. wanna keep my nose. It's rather useful for breathing and such. But, anyhow, all contenders spell imminent disaster, and imho, that was always the plan....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No matter who wins, i need a contingency plan. I hate Hyllary, i don't like Trump. hmm

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MysteryTime1970

No matter who wins, i need a contingency plan.

That would be a plan.
Not a contingency plan. A contingency plan depends upon a given outcome.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I had thought about purchasing another handgun or small caliber rifle if she got elected. Just to have another one available if they did decide to go full out fascist and ban gun ownership. Now with this crap about white men giving Trump the White House, you have to wonder if they won't try to create more racial division and set the stage for more violence. On Syrius, the Progressive and Urban Channels were doing just that and CNN and MSNBC are guilty as well.

top topics

join