It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm voting Trump because I care about women

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
not sure where he's shown he's polite towards women ever really.

he sure wasn't polite towards clinton in the debates, hardly would let her talk more than a few sentences before interrupting and talking over her in the first debate . then there's his stalking her in the second debate...

really, since his daughters plan doesn't extend the right to paid maternity leave to fathers also, it might not help that much anyways. the mother has just had a baby, and might not be able to take charge of her other kids when she returns home. and hiring someone to help her out so dad could go to work just might be more expensive than him staying home to help her out and just losing that income.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: scojak

If anything she is THE most qualified WOMAN to run for President. That doesn't mean she's the best possible Representative of Women, nor is she the best choice for President. However, currently, as in right now at this time, there isn't any other woman I can think of who has the experience of being a politician and knowing how to fight within that arena.

So I totally disagree. Although that doesn't mean I like her or want her as President, because I don't. But looking strictly at the question of "Who is the most experienced Woman right now with the Male Dominated arena of Politics??" It would have to be Hillary. If for no other reason than I can't even think of any other woman who's been as involved as her anywhere in politics.

That being said, I think Warren would get my vote before Hillary if she was running simply because I think Warren has better ethics, but she's not running so that's that. But even comparing Jill Stein and Hillary, Hillary just is more qualified in that she knows the game and how it's played better. Once again however, I think Stein is a much more ethical person and someone who actually cares personally about the people of the US more than Hillary does. But she doesn't know the political arena like Hillary and it would eat her up in a minute.

Hillary's already been fighting this battle for years. To get where she's at now has taken her more work and more sneaky double dealing, back stabbing and double crossing than any of the other Men who's she's surrounded by simply because she's a woman. I don't doubt her ability to fight just as hard and nasty as any man. In fact I worry more that she'll be too damn nasty and mean without pulling back.

Also, she doesn't represent all woman. Another thing that bothers me as well and proves the point of bias is that we are even discussing "Women" in general in this context. The fact that it's taken this long for a woman to seen as capable of holding the highest office is a disgrace actually and we should be ashamed of that kind of thinking.

Saying Hillary is the most qualified is like saying Lucifer is the most qualified to lead us to heaven because he's made the most mistakes in life. C'mon.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Saying Hillary is the most qualified is like saying Lucifer is the most qualified to lead us to heaven because he's made the most mistakes in life. C'mon.

That's close to what I was saying. Only it's not heaven we're talking about. More like we're already slugging it out in hell marching along in the flames so Hillary obviously knows her way around after spending so much time in the trenches there and knows what to expect.

It's not exactly a compliment and I tried to word it so it wouldn't be taken as a positive thing exactly. But the fact remains, she's the most qualified simply because she's been there, in the game for a while already and knows what really goes on there better than an outsider who would have to learn the insider tricks of the trade.

Even a guy who spends his career sitting on the bench is still going to know the insider stuff more than the rookie starter who just got drafted.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
She may be an Insider, but because of her misdeeds she's gained attention from outsiders that see her as a liability. If she's elected she will likely be mired in controversy and inspection her whole Presidency. Marginalized and a Lame duck Presidency at best. On the other side if Trump wins Hillary supporters and the Clintons will dog him because they are sore losers and we end up back to gridlock again. I think either move is a lose/lose for America. You do have good point there.
edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
so you accept already exposed lies and failed court cases against clinton are worse than having a rapist in office?
wtf

Nope, read between the lines

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

a reply to: windword

a reply to: stinkelbaum

If you want to talk about the concept in the OP - that electing Hillary as President could likely backfire and have a disastrous effect on women equality in America - then please do so.

Otherwise, this thread is not about me and my views, it's not about Trump, it's not about insulting women, it's about having a discussion about something that could very well happen.

If you just want to interject with Pro-Hillary or anti-Trump garb, then please move along because I actually want to talk about the topic I presented.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This thread is about your views, as you presented them in the OP.

The premise is absurd, and it has been explained to you as to why it doesn't work that way. Sorry that I/we can't support your thesis, but it is what we've been talking about. You're just not happy with the opposing opinions that you've gotten.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
We all win. Women and Men.

MAGA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
We all win. Women and Men.

MAGA

I want to get me a copy of the one with Hillary on the cover. That ought to be fun to flip through late one night some years later.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Just look in the trash at any newsstand and you can get the failed Hillary copy for free.

FREE

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join