It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DSP Satellites and Fastwalkers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Understandable, but what is new about this? This data is decades old and has been discussed quite regularly. Is it somehow valuable again now that it has been found in Podesta's email?

Edit: Nevermind, I see now he is saying there may be a vast collection of data that the USAF has somewhere that goes for the last few decades. That would be interesting indeed.
edit on 27-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

The data goes back to 1972 and what is new, in my opinion, is that this person, who I believe is fairly credible, has just given yet another indication about what kind of data might be in there.

It would also, if correct, suggest that the USM is sitting on some pretty interesting information.

Which they have not published, to my knowledge.

But, of course, you are free to diagree.

BT

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yeah, but that data has been poured through already which is why I was confused. To me this was nothing but a guy rehashing old stuff (as is normal for "believers") to perpetuate his view.

However, I completely missed that he is hoping new, yet uncovered, data is sitting out there and that Podesta might have access to it. Podesta didn't appear to follow up on that at all, and instead forwarded the entire thing to a fiction writer, someone who he is close with and has even written forwards for her and helped with her research.

It would be nice if this data exists somewhere within the USAF.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Leslie Kean is an author of fiction and Podesta wrote her forward for a 2010 book, he obviously likes the subject.

What are you talking about? As far as I can tell, Leslie Kean has published only one book, with one more on the way, both of which are non-fiction.

I assume you're using "fiction" (twice) as a pejorative because you feel that the topics she writes about are silly?

I also assume you've read her first book, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it. I found it to be quite interesting.

On an unrelated topic, your quote from Phage is actually a paraphrased Carl Sagan quote. Maybe you should give him the credit.

edit on 27-10-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Great thread- there is a documentary titled "Fastwalkers" that I thought was very intriguing when I viewed it some years ago. An unnamed relative of mine (Grandpa) working for an unnamed aerospace company (Boeing) on an unnamed aircraft (AWACS E3A) confirmed that these things exist, but are of demonic origin and I should avoid them at all costs.

Disclosure, finally! I wouldn't have guessed demons, but hey... this comes from an official source (Grandpa).

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: seattlerat
Great thread- there is a documentary titled "Fastwalkers" that I thought was very intriguing when I viewed it some years ago. An unnamed relative of mine (Grandpa) working for an unnamed aerospace company (Boeing) on an unnamed aircraft (AWACS E3A) confirmed that these things exist, but are of demonic origin and I should avoid them at all costs.

Disclosure, finally! I wouldn't have guessed demons, but hey... this comes from an official source (Grandpa).

I wonder if that is the official disinformation/deflection line? "If your family members ask, say they're 'demonic'. You'll seem badass, and they will shut up about it. Don't ever say they are potential Soviet craft of unknown design that we are having trouble tracking and identifying, we have enough political problems already."
edit on 27-10-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yeah, but that data has been poured through already which is why I was confused. To me this was nothing but a guy rehashing old stuff (as is normal for "believers") to perpetuate his view.

I see that you are confused.

There would be no way for a civilian to accurately track the entire historical data log of the DSP program. I would have a guess that the USAF hasnt kept an accurate data log since it's inception. So to say the " data has been poured through already" would be the opposite of Leslie Kean's subject genre, fiction.

The email in my opinion doesn't point to a smoking gun in the data but to the point that the DOD does deem the subject of UFOs important to some degree and behind closed doors are gathering data on the subject. If the internal structure of blue book remained after '69 is only speculation but my guess is that the US DOD has the most throuogh data on this subject of any one on the planet. I think the OP email sheds light on just one of the data sources of likely many they gather from.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Since the subject of Mr. Podesta not replying to Mr. Fish has come up in this thread, and worries being raised about the fact that the conversation is one-sided, I did some more looking around and found the preceding conversation between Podesta and Fish.

The mail is in the Wikileaks database of leaked Podesta mails with an ID of "18724".

It is a reply to Bob Fish from Podesta with a date of 2015-03-05, and is a reply to a mail received the same day.

In the mail Fish describes how he has tried to contact Leaslie Kean with information and gotten no reply, and as we know, the information that Fish sent the day after was forwarded to Leslie Kean by Podesta on the same day. So quite an efficient mail exchange.

Anyway, I thought it was also very interesting to note what Mr. Fish had to say in his initial mail to Podesta, because it would appear to be a view shared by a lot of people interested in this phenomenon.

Again, this hardly proves much of anything. But it does prove that this was not someone "spamming" Podesta, and receiving no reply. Rather, he received prompt reply, and when the information he had initially wanted to share with Kean was provided, it was promptly forwarded.

BT

edit on 27-10-2016 by beetee because: Typo

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Nowhere does anything say anything about the DoD deeming information important enough about UFO's. Fish seems to think HE knows exactly what to look for and that the USAF probably doesn't even know what they have. He is hoping they continued to capture this set of data and have it stored somewhere. His hope is that Kean, through Podesta can get access to it. You sure read a ton into that email...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good find, still seems very one sided. If anything Fish seems pretty desperate. It also seems like maybe Kean is ignoring him?
edit on 27-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

It was not Carl Sagan originally, but I like how Phage worded it better.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You found an interesting one there.

The gentleman has something of a clue.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: charlyv

Seems like he meant "Berumuda Triangle".

Well , north of the Bermuda Triangle, is Bermuda.
If anything, he meant Bimini , which is directly off Miami ,mistaking then name.
That is the only thing that would make sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The Bermuda Triangle extends almost to Florida. Off the coast of Miami actually. Pretty sure that's what he was referring to.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The Bermuda Triangle extends almost to Florida. Off the coast of Miami actually. Pretty sure that's what he was referring to.

? The Bermuda Triangle is the area defined by the start of the Florida Keys, to Bermuda , to San Juan Puerto Rico , back to the Keys.

The statement made of the "UFO Base" located East of Miami and North of Bermuda, makes no sense.
edit on 28-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
UFO Researcher Paul Dean, who I have mentioned before in this and other threads, have published an imaged version of a released Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) document, which defines the term "Fast walker" as "detection of space object in satellites FOV".

This is the relevant portion of the document:

You can view the whole document on his blog, in the entry "NATO and the UFO Smokescreen part 9" which you will find here.

Fastwalker is according to this really any kind of space object picked up by a satellite and not yet identified. This definition is also collaborated by the “Orbit Determination of Sunlight Illuminated Objects Detected by Overhead Platforms” I linked to in the OP

Dean also, in the post linked above, warns about equating "Fastwalker" with "UFO", which seems wise. Unless you want to stick to any unknown object as being an "UFO", which to me at least seems a bit to wide a definition.

Unfortunately the "Fastwalker" data seems to be very sensitive, which is understandable, so very little information has ever been released. But I am really convinced that if there have been UFOs operating in our atmosphere and around the planet, this is the kind of place to look for data on it.

Read the whole blog entry, and indeed the whole series. You should also go look at the thread on this very forum.

Dean has also managed to dig up many other interesting factoids.

The term "Uncorrelated Target" (UCT) and "Uncorrelated Event Report" (UER) might be of interest for further research, to mention but two.

He has also found the not unheard of term "UFO" defined in a classified booklet of acronyms and their definitons used by SPACECOM in the 1990. Which makes me chuckle a little. You can see the document on the post linked above on his blog.

Cheers,

BT

edit on 28-10-2016 by beetee because: Had to revise and clean up because it was too difficult to read.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Why are you telling me something I already told you? The Bermuda Triangle extends almost all the way to Florida, off the coast of Miami. You just posted a picture hat agrees with that. If you go east of Miami and north of the Bermuda Triangle boundary you are probably where he is referring to. He probably shortened Bermuda Triangle to just Bermuda, as many people make that same mistake.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Correct! People need to stop proclaiming that they know exactly the who's, the what's, and the where's of the UFO phenomenon. My belief is that no one knows who or what they are. The reason the most powerful nation on planet Earth has zero comment on the subject and has for decades gone as far as to disceminate disinformation on the subject is quite likely because they were able to get a close look that them/it and it scared the s&;+ out of them.

That would be a good reason for non-disclosure. If there were ET's, and the ET's were powerful, secretive and non-cooperative.

Disclosure would inevitably result in public political pressure to "do Something about The Demons" which would surely be catastrophically unwise.

At this point, it would be ET's move to disclose themselves, and if they aren't doing so, leave them alone.

Another stronger possibility would be that ET threatened governments who tracked them against disclosure, and backed it up with demonstrations of their power and determination. And there was a "Cold War" style understanding of boundaries, but much fear and suspicion.

The much more likely possibility is of course no ETs and you are seeing parts of the intelligence & defense communities trying to understand phenomena resulting from their own or other government's activities to which they are not cleared to know.
edit on 28-10-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Just microwave induced plasma experiments, both for aircraft skins and for less reputable purposes could explain much of what's *actually* going on. Of course they copied nature.. that's how science works. It's rather difficult to separate out "nature" from "artificial" in these matters.

Kev

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join