It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spooky night of remembering you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The spook is getting heavy. Is getting heavy. A picture on the wall, there for an eternity, is getting heavy. The picture on the wall that has been there for an eternity just disappeared. It's getting heavy. The picture disappeared and the spook is getting heavy. My mirror image is dissolving itself in front of the picture that has been there getting heavy.

My mirror image is dissolving itself in front of me for an eternity. The spook is getting heavy. My mirror image had been there for an eternity. I see myself in the monitor where my child should be. The spook is getting heavy.

The monitor where my child should be sleeping in the other room is disappearing. I see myself in the monitor in my child’s bed disappearing. Things are getting heavy. Things are turning against me.

Things are disappearing. Turning against me. I see myself in the mirror image vanishing. It's getting heavy. It's turning against me. The spook is getting heavy. Dimensions of space and time are getting heavy. Dimensions of space and time are vanishing.

I see the dimensions of space and time in the monitor supervising my child. I see myself in my child’s bed getting heavy. The spook is heavy. The mirror image of dimensions of space and time is getting heavy. Nothing really happened. Things are turning against me.

The spook is heavy. Heavy. I disappear. Nothing happens. My mirror image is losing reality. The loss of reality is heavy. Images turning against me. Reality turning against me. The loss of reality is heavy. Bad dreams and wonderful reflections in space and time.

I see myself in bad dreams and wonderful reflections losing reality. The spook is getting heavy. Thick. The reality of space and time is disappearing. Strange reflections in wonderful dreams are dissolving. Then my wife disappears with the car. I wake up happy. Nothing happened.

I open my eyes. The sun is shining. I never had a wife. Images of a mirror in the monitor are dissolving. Heavy sunshine. Spooky sunshine. Heavy spook. Shifting realities reflecting in dimensions of no space and time.

Pernicious light. It's getting heavy. Really heavy. Today. Now. Remembering. Remembering them. One of them. I love you. I love you so. I still love you so much.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

That is really smokin' heavy good!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

thank you so much. so much. thank you.

join