It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida is important for Trump. Very Important.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

On November ninth he becomes a Mademoiselle DONT. What not to do if you want to win an election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Phage

Do those include the ballots that will be found in the trunk of a poll worker's personal automobile a few weeks after the election?

unless trump wins, then everything is honky dory, right?

Please point out where I made that assertion.

If you cannot, your apology will likely be accepted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If they don't end voter fraud and or do away with the electoral college it could spell the end for the Republican party. They have been losing a lot of the high electoral vote states because of illegal voting some say tied to illegal immigration. When the Repblicans lose Texas one day, the Republican Party will cease to exist. They will have lost NJ, NY, CA, Texas, Fl, and ILL forever.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

How do they separate these ballots? Sit down in the dark of night and pick them out?
Oh here's one ...where's that box? Where's that flashlight?
edit on 10262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Who plans these tactics? I've been a dem since 92 and no one has ever contacted me to include me in their plans and they know me. I'm involved with local politics have friends that have run for local offices and some even won lol .
And I'm in swing state Virginia. You think they would call.

Which just proves that there is no secret cabal telling dems when it's time for a push.

edit on 10262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Tied to college educated population centers and they tend to vote democrat.
Tied to metropolitan areas that tend to vote democrat.

Not anything to do with voter fraud.

That man has already caused damage to our country with his latest tirade. It's evident. He's cast doubt on our editorial process. This isn't the mud pit but I've gotten more value from stuff I've scraped off my shoe.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I hope people will pause and read through this comment. I left this info on the Texas/Voting thread, too, but it really should be posted here because it deals with Florida’s weak, exploitable system of voting laws.

Below, I have illustrated how a person can fraudulently register to vote AND vote, in Florida, without ever offering any ID and without ever having been verified as eligible to vote.

From Florida’s Voter Registration application:

"New applicants must provide a current and valid Florida driver’s license number (FL DL#) or Florida identification card number (FL ID#). If you do not have a FL DL# or FL ID#, then you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN). If you do not have any of these numbers, check “None.” If you leave the field and box blank, your new registration may be denied."

So...you do NOT have to provide either number to register to vote, in Florida. If you don't provide either number, then you can just check the box 'None.'

Your registration application may be denied ONLY if you leave BOTH the field for the numbers AND the check box blank.

Check, "None," and you are good to go.

The HAVA makes this provision for people to register to vote who do not have either a DL or a SS#.

Here is a screen shot of that portion of the application:

From the HAVA:

(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT DRIVER’S LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.—If an applicant for voter registration for an election for Federal office has not been issued a current and valid driver’s license or a social security number, the State shall assign the applicant a number which will serve to identify the applicant for voter registration purposes. To the extent that the State has a computerized list in effect under this subsection and the list assigns unique identifying numbers to registrants, the number assigned under this clause shall be the unique identifying number assigned under the list. (iii)

DETERMINATION OF VALIDITY OF NUMBERS PROVIDED.—The State shall determine whether the information provided by an individual is sufficient to meet the requirements of this subparagraph, in accordance with State law.

The HAVA leaves it up to Florida to decide if providing NONE of the numbers is sufficient. They decided it's just fine as long as you check the box that says 'None."

Florida uses the HAVV system to verify voters. In other words, if you don't provide a DL# or the last four digits of a SS#, then Florida takes no other action to verify eligibility.

ALSO, if you list a birthdate that shows you are older than 65...then you don't even need ID to register to vote, by mail, in Florida:

So, without offering any ID and without offering any means to verify a voter even exists or is eligible...a person can register successfully to vote, in Florida, if they claim to be over 65 on their application.

And, a registrant can provide a totally bogus RESIDENTIAL address -- along with a genuine P.O. Box MAILING address -- and election offices will not get returned mail raising a red flag that the registration is fraudulent:

And, lastly, a person over 65 does not need to provide an ID to vote for the first time (by mail) -- not even if they didn't offer an ID to register:

Link to Florida Voter Guide

Voila! That is how massive voter registration fraud and voter fraud could take place in Florida -- WITHOUT RAISING ANY RED FLAGS, at all.

(BTW, the system is weak and exploitable in other states, as well.)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And, lastly, a person over 65 does not need to provide an ID to vote for the first time (by mail) -- not even if they didn't offer an ID to register:

ID will be verified by matching name to the last four digits of the SSN when registering.
edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

ID will be verified by matching name to the last four digits of the SSN when registering.

You do NOT have to provide a SS# to register to vote in Florida. You do NOT have to provide a DL#, either.

You do NOT have to provide either number. If you don't provide either number, then you can just check the box 'None,' on the voter registration application.

ONLY if you leave both the field for the numbers AND the check box blank, could your registration be denied.

Check, "None," and you are good to go. There is no alternate system used to verify DOB, in Florida.

Here is a screen shot of that portion of the application:

Here are the application instructions again:

edit on 26-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This poll today shows Trump has a 2 point lead in Florida. Looks like it's going to be close. I hope it doesn't end up being 2004 recount all over again. What a nightmare that would be. Much worse than Bush/Gore because it's Trump and he'll never give it up.

www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump has a 2 percentage point edge over Hillary Clinton in Florida, according to a new poll released Wednesday, as both presidential campaigns blanket the critical swing state in a full sprint to Election Day. A new Bloomberg Politics poll finds Trump ahead of Clinton, 45% to 43% -- well within the poll's 3.2 percentage point margin of error -- in a four-way race among likely voters. Libertarian Gary Johnson gets 4% support, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein draws 2%. For perspective, President Barack Obama won the state's 29 electoral votes in 2012 by less than a percentage point.

edit on 26-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Do you intend to update this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Great post, Phage. This election's going down to the wire.......

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

New info tonight. Just hours ago show of early voters who registered republican 28% of them went to Clinton.

www.msnbc.com...

A bit more than 25%. How does that affect your numbers?
edit on 1122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You have to have a social security number to work, to file a tax return, to get a driver's license so I'm sure most folks will have that and provide that.
The application does say without it the application may be rejected. I wonder what the exceptions might be. Older women who never worked?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your same poll shows trump leading 43% to 42%

interesting you left that part out

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You have to have a social security number to work, to file a tax return, to get a driver's license so I'm sure most folks will have that and provide that.
The application does say without it the application may be rejected. I wonder what the exceptions might be. Older women who never worked?

The application says if you leave the fields for DL# & SS# blank AND if you don't check the box indicating you have NONE of those numbers THEN your application might be rejected.

Check the box that says you have NONE and your application won't be rejected.

The HAVA mandates that all states have to accept applications without either number.

From the HAVA:

(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT DRIVER’S LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.—If an applicant for voter registration for an election for Federal office has not been issued a current and valid driver’s license or a social security number, the State shall assign the applicant a number which will serve to identify the applicant for voter registration purposes. To the extent that the State has a computerized list in effect under this subsection and the list assigns unique identifying numbers to registrants, the number assigned under this clause shall be the unique identifying number assigned under the list. (iii)

DETERMINATION OF VALIDITY OF NUMBERS PROVIDED.—The State shall determine whether the information provided by an individual is sufficient to meet the requirements of this subparagraph, in accordance with State law.

Florida uses the HAVV system to verify voters, meaning they do not verify any info other than DL# and SS# IF they are provided.

ETA: Also, you don't have to provide a reason for not having either number.
edit on 2-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because my point was the 28% of republicans for Clinton.

It's going down to the wire in Florida which is bad news for Trump.

He needs it.

She wants it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

28% of the republicans out of the 311 people surveyed?

yeah great numbers there

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It doesn't say that. Sorry. It doesn't say anywhere that you provided that if you check anything your application won't be rejected.
As a matter of fact it doesn't outline any scenario where an application won't be rejected.

Only where it might be.
And the might be includes not providing either a check in that box or your SS number.

edit on 1122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
2016 General Election
Election Number - 10282 Election Date - 11/08/2016
Stats Type Republican Democrat Other No Party Affiliation Total Compiled
Vote-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned) 397,075 479,616 28,416 268,692 1,173,799 11/02/2016 7:09AM Download File
Voted Vote-by-Mail 909,299 835,206 54,806 369,439 2,168,750 11/02/2016 7:09AM Download File
Voted Early 889,655 946,292 53,079 408,848 2,297,874 11/02/2016 7:09AM Download File

totals updated this morning

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join