It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to Total Dictatorship: America's Shadow Government and Its Silent Coup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nice post. But remember, America got to where she is with 80% of the population either for the Crown or just didn't give a rats rip. Same will be true today. The numbers may change but the percent of the awaken will likely remain close to that figure. It's a human nature thing.

Or, is it time for Julias to cross the Rubicon?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There is an important distinction when it comes to Trump and this election. He is a symptom of the problem at large - not a solution. That being said, I'd rather he win than Hillary just so the American people can get a reprieve, get their snip together and come back better and stronger in 4 years to ensure an election like this one never takes place in these lands ever again.

Let's be honest, this is in all likelihood our final straw.
edit on 25-10-2016 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Wow... i'll have to read this again not in thought mode, thanks for the kind reply!

I

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I agree.

All these group you speak about hidden behind the government, are mostly compartmentalized.

Only a handful at the top of the echelon know what the full agenda is. These few people are the enemy within our country in my own "opinion".

My "opinion", these few men and woman are fighting for a seat at the big round table to rule the world. These men and women are not working for our best interests, my "opinion" is they are working with global shadow government from around the world, the same secrete group that is quietly moving the United States into a NWO.

There is only one way to stop this:

Our monetary system needs to collapse, without money none of them will have any Power. However I do not see that happening in our future, because our current government have place safeguards in the right places.

Even if you removed the current government it would do no good.

So we are screwed, I just hope I don't live long enough to see the United States makes it's full merger with the NWO.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Encryptor

I agree.

All these group you speak about hidden behind the government, are mostly compartmentalized.

Only a handful at the top of the echelon know what the full agenda is. These few people are the enemy within our country in my own "opinion".

My "opinion", these few men and woman are fighting for a seat at the big round table to rule the world. These men and women are not working for our best interests, my "opinion" is they are working with global shadow government from around the world, the same secrete group that is quietly moving the United States into a NWO.

There is only one way to stop this:

Our monetary system needs to collapse, without money none of them will have any Power. However I do not see that happening in our future, because our current government have place safeguards in the right places.

Even if you removed the current government it would do no good.

So we are screwed, I just hope I don't live long enough to see the United States makes it's full merger with the NWO.

Thanks for your reply Informer. The monetary system totally needs to collapse. I remember reading about this happening decades ago now from accounts of specific communities creating their own 'monetary systems of money'. I've gotta find that because they were well established, able to survive easily this way. So it's very possible, if people really stand up together and create a solution i believe they could do it.

I hear you, the future from this angle doesn't look too grand but i'm also very optimistic about what is possible. People would totally stand up against these crack shots in a heart beat no doubt in my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join