It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary busted in green screen op.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Busted. That's me out of world politics then.....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Angles dude. Angles. That tablet is really close. The tv camera is really far. I forget what they call the lens on that does this focal thing.

Tilt shift? Is that what you are talking about?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wow, the Clintonites seem to be really touchy these days.

The pictures in the OP suggest that the videos being taken were of a different backdrop then we see here, which would explain the green screen thing.

In this video posted by Jack

you can see her shadow on the wall as she walks in, so green screen doesn't seem likely. But the initial OP was something worthy of discussion. But by all means, blow a gasket and kick your feet. A Hillary temper tantrum is fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reall ygood read, fail fail fail. dumb bint.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well... it's pretty obvious that it's green screen from the very first moment. I do filming for a living, and that key was pulled a tad too clean... Shame on Hellary.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: smurfy

The argument is the other way round for some, she is there, the crowd in part isn't, or at least not in that room. In this case, she is there.

Green screen is filming someone in one location in front of a green screen, and then either adding images behind them at a later time, or the images behind them are added at the same time using live feed from another location. Either live or added later, it just means that the images behind the person are not in the same location as the person.

So, I'm not sure what you mean about she is there and the crowd isn't. They both had to be someplace. The crowd is not cgi or something. That's how they get the video. They are just putting 2 locations together.

Maybe she did not feel well that day so they did not want her in front of a live crowd in case she needed to stop and rest in between, thus filming in segments. Maybe there were security concerns. Maybe it was easier to give the illusion of a larger crowd when using green screen techniques. Maybe there were dissenters in the crowd and they wanted to be able to edit out boos. I am not sure why she would do this, but it sure looks like she did.

I know about green screen, blue screen or any other CK screen, so you miss my point, I was saying no matter what others may think, she is there, on stage, or anywhere in that room, and there are plenty of people there on stage or in the room anyway, no need for a screen.
This might help,

edit on 26-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Biggest difference between Hillary and Trump.

Hillary:

Trump:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Hillary:

Trump:

November 8th will be a slaughter.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I forget. It's were they zoom in and focus on an object forward of the background, but the background blurs hard.

Heavy debunk of green screen nonsense

They talk about it in one of the videos in the link above.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can you explain further?
Are you saying the people behind her are a projection?

Well they are put there afterwards or in real time. Basically she was standing alone in a room pretending to be at a rally.
And they did a pretty sad job at it.

What about your images do you believe proves that?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman
the two comparison photos that you shared are far more accurate than what the rigged polls are showing. real world vs tortured data.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Just a warning...Illness of the mind is something that one nurtures and feeds until full bloom.

Wanting Trump to be president is one thing..but feeding delusions in a personal way to support that want is another.

There is no rational evidence that she is green-screening people here...nor does it make any logical sense.

You might be entertaining the thought for BS or political purposes, but like speaking mantra's the mind starts to adapt to believing and that disconnected wiring effects areas beyond ideology.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How does this get so many stars and flags. This is a ridiculous premise. There is no green screen.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Well... it's pretty obvious that it's green screen from the very first moment. I do filming for a living, and that key was pulled a tad too clean... Shame on Hellary.

Why don't you go and look at the Getty still images, the place is full with people up to all walls. The place is described as seating for 2000. Hillary's rostrum is standing just off centre in the middle of the crowd, the TV camera is at it always is, at the back of the hall, with her well into focus...you should know what that does.
Listen mate, I don't even like her all that much, however when you see all this crap being thrown out, not just by other politicos, but by anybody, who it's seems care little about the truth or otherwise, I begin to wonder is my own bias against her manufactured by listening to the wrong people at times, there is so much pettiness.
Poeple need to grow up.
Anyway, here's the Tampa rally,

edit on 26-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If they were going to fake an audience why have fewer people than the Trump rallies?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I watched this speech live today and i though it looked a bit off, now i lnow why the sharpness factor of her dress was what made it lookweird to me

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Hillary:

Trump:

It's not the size of your rally.. it's how you use it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
If they were going to fake an audience why have fewer people than the Trump rallies?

Shhhsh!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

ive looked at alot of these videos claiming its a green screen and the one thing people arent taking into account is the different fields of view provided by a smart phone camera and the view provided by the television cameras. everything looks the same in those images it just the smart phone is getting a much wider angle. the great part about these pics is that the podium and hillary are extremely clear in the view screen of the phones and cameras people are holding so it gives u a sense of the FOV.
edit on 26-10-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Take a look at this 30 second video of the crowd singing Happy Birthday to Hillary today.

www.usatoday.com...

Is this what a "Green Screen" setup looks like? I also noticed that the videographers kept a tight shot on Clinton, so you couldn't see the screens of any phones taking photos, or videos.

VERY WEIRD. Maybe one day we'll see a leaked e-mail discussing the setup for these fake rallies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join