It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox: glaringly imbalanced

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Paul Ryan is supporting Hillary Clinton?

It is not all the same people. I am doubting you even understand OWS.

Of course there is an Establishment. What shall we do? Vote in an ignorant blowhard who wants to grab your daughter's pu**y? Probably not the answer. Just a guess.

We get what we get. And trump is a death sentence. Clinton is business as usual and possibly a little more. I can't paint her like Obama. But i can settle.

edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL. I thought that Jews controlling thing had gone away. I guess not. I just spit my drink. Tks a lot Olaru.

Olaru (the av) looks like a friendly little scruffy dog, padding up the walkway and then BAM!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Of course there is an Establishment. What shall we do? Vote in an ignorant blowhard who wants to grab your daughter's pu**y? Probably not the answer. Just a guess.

We get what we get. And trump is a death sentence. Clinton is business as usual and possiblu a little more. I can't paint her like Obama. But i can settle.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Frankly, after 8 years of this horsecrap, I'm ready to stand up.

Your hyperbole is maningless and akin to asking "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" I'm not voting for who I believe to be an ignorant blowhard, and my daughter is 8 years old so your sentiment there is frankly disgusting and disturbing.
I actually believe I am voting for the person best qualified to lead the United States... bonus to it is that if he fails to perform as promised, we can start anew a whole lot easier because at least the White House will be finally free of the stranglehold the corrupt establishment has had on it for 28 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We get what we get. And trump is a death sentence. Clinton is business as usual and possiblu a little more. I can't paint her like Obama. But i can settle.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Frankly, after 8 years of this horsecrap, I'm ready to stand up.

Your hyperbole is maningless and akin to asking "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" I'm not voting for who I believe to be an ignorant blowhard, and my daughter is 8 years old so your sentiment there is frankly disgusting and disturbing.
I actually believe I am voting for the person best qualified to lead the United States... bonus to it is that if he fails to perform as promised, we can start anew a whole lot easier because at least the White House will be finally free of the stranglehold the corrupt establishment has had on it for 28 years.

Well give Trump a couple years on that. His court date is dec 16.

I would rather live period.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC
MY APPOLOGIES
edit on 25-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

... bonus to it is that if he fails to perform as promised, we can start anew a whole lot easier because at least the White House will be finally free of the stranglehold the corrupt establishment has had on it for 28 years.

The truth is - that is just something you tell yourself to justify a choice between two equally bad candidates. That is what Fox, CNN and others pander in, a false dichotomy. Real change will only happen when everyone wakes up to that fact.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

bonus to it is that if he fails to perform as promised, we can start anew a whole lot easier because at least the White House will be finally free of the stranglehold the corrupt establishment has had on it for 28 years.

I understand your frustration but Trump alone can't do a damn thing. If he brings the GOP down as I predict; he won't have any allys in congress to pass and fund any of his BS proposals . I think that was his ultimate plan anyway. Brilliant in a Machiavellian sort of way.

ATS is a conspiricy site after all and that's a yuggggeeee conspiricy.
edit on 25-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

... bonus to it is that if he fails to perform as promised, we can start anew a whole lot easier because at least the White House will be finally free of the stranglehold the corrupt establishment has had on it for 28 years.

The truth is - that is just something you tell yourself to justify a choice between two equally bad candidates. That is what Fox, CNN and others pander in, a false dichotomy. Real change will only happen when everyone wakes up to that fact.

And then what shall all of us sleeping persons do?

You do understand that insinuates we are not 'awake' in some fashion and people here do not like to be told that. Even if you beleive you are somehow 'more awake'.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's THE question they worry about the most. The answer is why they justify the means to the end.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That's THE question they worry about the most. The answer is why they justify the means to the end.

Who worries about that?

Am I in a weird existential movie?

That av is absolutely horrifying when you are asking serious questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

A. No, I actually support his policies and ideas. IMO, Trump is not a "bad candidate."
B. I don't watch network news, so I'm not getting pandered to.
C. I agree, but at this point I'll take even a 4-year pause from the insanity of the past decade. At least a chance to catch our collective breath and maybe, just maybe, see a few of the disasters rebuked like the ACA, open borders, losing trade agreements, etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I will jsut star you. I am late to go to Wartune. Good Av choice. Freaked me out. Good for debating.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

at this point I'll take even a 4-year pause from the insanity of the past decade. At least a chance to catch our collective breath and maybe, just maybe, see a few of the disasters rebuked like the ACA, open borders, losing trade agreements, etc.

But that "pause" is largely a gamble since he hasn't been reliable in any other capacity. I mean, the question lingers if he is even an actual Republican or simply a Plutocrat/Oligarch. Apparently Fox isn't even sure and they nursed him in his political infancy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's a risk, yes... but it has potential reward. I see no such reward with Hillary... we know what we will get there.]
edit on 25-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

at this point I'll take even a 4-year pause from the insanity of the past decade. At least a chance to catch our collective breath and maybe, just maybe, see a few of the disasters rebuked like the ACA, open borders, losing trade agreements, etc.

But that "pause" is largely a gamble since he hasn't been reliable in any other capacity. I mean, the question lingers if he is even an actual Republican or simply a Plutocrat/Oligarch. Apparently Fox isn't even sure and they nursed him in his political infancy.

All the networks nursed Trump. He was entertaining , surprising, and a media whore. He loved the cameras, lights and attention and inturn the media focused on Trump because he was essentially the only show in town. Rating and market share still rules in that world of ad sales, profit margins, cut throat competition and ravenous investors.

They secretly hope Trump gets elected because he is News. His presidency will be one big trashy reality show with pretty women and surprises galore, broadcast 24/7 for the masses entertainment. It will be great; and keep me gainfully employed above or below the line, doesn't matter to me. After the elections, the GOP is going to cut me loose and I'll miss the cute secretary, nice office/studio, $$$$ and crew...I'll need something to take up the slack.
The Republicans paid me twice as much as Gov. Gary during the last go round. Union proud, Union Strong...I. A. T. S. E.

edit on 25-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Some of us Really dont care what he is.. what arch, ism, crat, etc.. Just that he isnt a 30+ year politician. Some of us saw he divided the GOP.. big plus. Too bad the Dems didnt get divided with the Bernie under the bus BS, but they tow the line way too hard... PSYCHOphantish-like. He has some policies I hope he can actually make good on changing/killing off/etc. Hillary is a neocon. A hardcore neocon. Cant vote for her in any capacity. I want to see it all burn. Destroy it and rebuild it. Tar, feathers, pitchforks, buttplugs with synthetic fabric animal tails attached and all of the accoutrements of a good ol rail party.

Then on the other hand..

I see the whole thing is a sham and a made up dichotomy fed to us like we are baby birds. Regurgitated through our overseers... make us think we have a choice when none really exists. Keep the natives warring among themselves.

then on some other hand in my really dark moods ...

I think that maybe we DO need an Oligarch. A King. A Dictator. I mean have you seen how people act? Adults need a babysitter these days. Maybe "we" the people have become too damned stupid and lazy to hand real freedom and cant be accountable for our actions because we are just THAT stupid. 50+ years of dumbing down has succeeded and now we need safe spaces and to be coddled by more powerful folks to feel vaaaaalidated. I argued this in a real fit of one of my darker moods at a Prometh meeting. Unfortunately I think I was agreed with on the points.. or they were afraid to disagree...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
I thought Fox News was Satire. They're serious?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Worse than Fox is CNN, worse than CNN is MSNBC!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join