It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox: glaringly imbalanced

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

well here is one from Dec of last year NY Times,

For the 14th consecutive year, Fox News led in total viewers and in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic crucial to advertisers. The network’s average of 1.8 million viewers in prime time placed it second among all cable channels, the highest finish for a cable news channel ever. (ESPN came in first.)

Fox News had an average of 207,000 total-day viewers in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic, compared to CNN’s 149,000 and MSNBC’s 89,000. And even though this is the closest CNN has been to Fox News in that demographic in seven years, Fox still averages more than a million more viewers in prime time than CNN, including more than 100,000 viewers better in the 25-to-54 demographic.

and here is a whole page that has fox in the lead in just about everyone of 25-to 54 demo except for the month of Oct. i guess the libs that like to be lied to. came out in force this month.

Ratings Scoreboard: Sunday, October 23

edit on 25-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wish Fox would stop putting democrats on the air. They are a waste of time with all their bull crap, lies, whining and dribble.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: apydomis

Some 76% of American Media is openly supporting or tied to Team Hillary. It's blatant propaganda and a stone's throw from State-run Media.

I have a guess. Most of them have an education.

I have a fact: 90% of them are paid handsomely by the same 5 global conglomerate CEOs and Investment professionals. The Narrative™ is defended or the paychecks cease.

You have inside information on this? Wow...show it to us!!

It isn't "inside information" in any way. It's open for all to see.
www.dcclothesline.com...
GE owns NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC- Jeff Immelt is the CEO... HUGE donor to the DNC, Obama "Jobs" Czar, self proclaimed "Complete gloablist"
NewsCorp owns FOX, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, NewsUK, and most Australian news- Rupert Murdoch is the CEO... has long supported globalist measures like open borders, the TPP, and global control of money policy... and his sons take these ideas to the next level.
Disney owns ABC News- Bob Iger is the CEO... Not sure on his globalist bent, but he's a large financial backer of Obama, Hillary, and the DNC.
Time Warner owns CNN, Headline News, CNN International- Jeff Bewkes is the media CEO... Council on Foreign Relations member, major globalist, former commercial banker with Citibank.
CBS- Les Moonves CEO... This one is a bit of a wild card, as Moonves is driven by money more than political BS, unlike his competitors.

When you start looking into the various fishwraps and websites out there, the connections get a bit less direct, but are still easy enough to draw lines between. WaPo, for example, is owned by Nash Holdings CEO (and Amazon.com founder) Jeff Bezos. He is another CFR member, major globalist, and huge democratic party donor who's a major investor (alongside Warren Buffett) in all of the companies listed here.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well here is one from the the Dec of last year NY Times,

For the 14th consecutive year, Fox News led in total viewers and in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic crucial to advertisers. The network’s average of 1.8 million viewers in prime time placed it second among all cable channels, the highest finish for a cable news channel ever. (ESPN came in first.)

Fox News had an average of 207,000 total-day viewers in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic, compared to CNN’s 149,000 and MSNBC’s 89,000. And even though this is the closest CNN has been to Fox News in that demographic in seven years, Fox still averages more than a million more viewers in prime time than CNN, including more than 100,000 viewers better in the 25-to-54 demographic.

and here is a whole page that has fox in the lead in just about everyone 25-to 54 except for the month of Oct. i guess the libs that like to be lied to came out in force this month.

How are they even measuring that now, since a lot of people have 'cut the cord' and other statistics I have seen show Fox's viewership to be over 70?

I haven't turned on my television in 5 months. I watch everything over t he internet.

This is Nielsen ratings? How is it counted? Especially in the age of DVR and Apple TV and Roku?

I watch everything on primewire and coke and popcorn. news, on their internet site behind a VPN.

The ratings system is not accurate.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I wish Fox would stop putting democrats on the air. They are a waste of time with all their bull crap, lies, whining and dribble.

I wish people would stop making statements that are silly with no backup, but I have no magicfairy dust.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Good thing you didn't check out CNN or MSNBC.

They are even MORE imbalanced and slanted towards Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Which is why I gave you a COMPILED list. I'll be keeping my foot firmly on the table thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

FOX is not showing this to be true. You then bring Disney in too. Amazon? It is for shopping.

I'm sorry, but if you are trying to show Hillary Clinton controls all news, you have lost me.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Which is why I gave you a COMPILED list. I'll be keeping my foot firmly on the table thanks.

Thank god you took it out of your mouth after inserting it. I would recommend the floor, buit table it is.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Good thing you didn't check out CNN or MSNBC.

They are even MORE imbalanced and slanted towards Hillary.

SHOCKING. Call the press. Waut.... They have always been liberal. MSNBC is sort of news lite anyway.
edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I recommend MSNBC if you just want to know what happened today and don;t need deep details. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

well here is one from the the Dec of last year NY Times,

and here is a whole page that has fox in the lead in just about everyone 25-to 54 except for the month of Oct. i guess the libs that like to be lied to came out in force this month.

How are they even measuring that now, since a lot of people have 'cut the cord' and other statistics I have seen show Fox's viewership to be over 70?

I haven't turned on my television in 5 months. I watch everything over t he internet.

This is Nielsen ratings? How is it counted? Especially in the age of DVR and Apple TV and Roku?

I watch everything on primewire and coke and popcorn. news, on their internet site behind a VPN.

The ratings system is not accurate.

I forgot Slingbox and chromecast and probably 100 other things that are simply not counted. Those poeple are NOT watching FOX news.

They have lost the younger demographic and the technically minded demographic.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

just like you when someone proves you wrong you go, blah blah i don't, blah blah blah, it's not, blah blah blah it's not accurate.

it the facts and there's nothing you can say that will change it.

here it is straight from the horse mouth. cnn bragging that for the first time in 15 years they passed fox.

The last time CNN won four weeks in a row was 15 years ago:
Total Day - the weeks of 11/12/01, 11/19/01, 11/26/01, and 12/3/01. Prime - the weeks of 10/1/01, 10/8/01, 10/15/01, and 10/22/01.
Also last week, CNN was a Top 5 cable news network in Total Day and prime in both adults 25-54 and total viewers.
CNN #1 IN CABLE NEWS FOR FOUR STRAIGHT WEEKS IN KEY DEMO 25-54

and if you look at the numbers it wasn't by that much.

edit on 25-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
But the point of this thread, was that even FOX News is against Trump.

That is clearly untrue. All one has to do is to look at their website.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lately, FOX is 'meh Trump'..the others are 'YAY HILLARY!'

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

just like you when someone proves you wrong you go, blah blah i don't, blah blah blah, it's not, blah blah blah it's not accurate.

it the facts and there's nothing you can say that will change it.

here it is straight from the horse mouth. cnn bragging that for the first time in 15 years they passed fox.

The last time CNN won four weeks in a row was 15 years ago:
Total Day - the weeks of 11/12/01, 11/19/01, 11/26/01, and 12/3/01. Prime - the weeks of 10/1/01, 10/8/01, 10/15/01, and 10/22/01.
Also last week, CNN was a Top 5 cable news network in Total Day and prime in both adults 25-54 and total viewers.
CNN #1 IN CABLE NEWS FOR FOUR STRAIGHT WEEKS IN KEY DEMO 25-54

Just like me? Try to prove that,

I see your stats, but currently there is no good way to give those ratings. NO very good way to count the viewers.

Whether it is FOX or CNN. Your stats are from 2001. Then it might still have been possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
At least the list of 65 suckup "compliant" pro-Hillary journalists,compiled from wikieaks, doesn't include any FOX personnel.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
At least the list of 65 suckup "compliant" pro-Hillary journalists,compiled from wikieaks, doesn't include any FOX personnel.

Wikileaks made a list of journalists they say 'suck up' to Hillary?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

FOX is not showing this to be true. You then bring Disney in too. Amazon? It is for shopping.

I'm sorry, but if you are trying to show Hillary Clinton controls all news, you have lost me.

I'm showing that THE ESTABLISHMENT, which I have said multiple times covers both sides of the partisan divide in America, controls the media in this country. Look at the establishment GOP stalwarts who have stated support for Clinton... it's the Bush family, it's McCain, it's Romney, it's Paul Ryan, it's Chertoff, it's Paulson, it's the Neo-Con who's who.

It's a tapestry woven out of conflicting colors of the same material... pull one loose thread and the whole damn thing will unravel. Thus, protect and defend the Establishment's Narrative™ at any and all costs.

Again, the people going against Trump, against Sanders, against Ron Paul last election cycle, against Steve Forbes years ago, against Ross Perot decades ago ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. They are also the same people who Occupy Wall Street railed against, why then does OWS so faithfully follow Obama and now Clinton? They are the same people who just screwed Bernie Sanders out of the Democrat nomination, so why are Sanders' faithful lining up for Clinton? They were the same people who brought the US NAFTA, so why in the hell are American workers who lost their jobs to that abortion of a treaty ever voting for someone named Bush or Clinton? It is akin to walking in on someone holding a bloody knife that says "Uh, I just killed your family," then the grieved survivor is furious until the killer puts down the bloody knife... "I miss my family, but come here, you... give me a hug!"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wikileaks made a list of journalists they say 'suck up' to Hillary?

No...it's a list comprised of suckup journalists based upon Podesta email content.

edit:
LINK:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 25-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Am I the only one that finds it humorous/ironic that it took Election 2016 for some people to figure this out?

edit on 10/25/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join