It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fox: glaringly imbalanced

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

FOX Newscasters that are Blatantly Anti Trump ....

Charles Krauhammer
Juan Williams
Megan Kelly
Heraldo Rivera

The Only Two Newscasters at FOX who seem to Give Donald Trump any Positive Reporting is Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs

Believe it or Not , FOX News . is Less Unbiased than most other Networks .

Gee, I wonder why Megyn Kelly is? He treated her with the utmost respect, like he treats all women! It is a mystery.

It could be that monthly thing? Who knows. Feminists with stuff coming from here there and everywhere!

Megan Kelly has a lot in common with Hillary Clinton , they are both Very Ambitious Shrews ....

Well, Megyn asked Trump questions more difficult than "how can you be so fabulous?" Of course she is a shrew!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: apydomis

Some 76% of American Media is openly supporting or tied to Team Hillary. It's blatant propaganda and a stone's throw from State-run Media.

I have a guess. Most of them have an education.

I have a fact: 90% of them are paid handsomely by the same 5 global conglomerate CEOs and Investment professionals. The Narrative™ is defended or the paychecks cease.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Some 76% of American Media is openly supporting or tied to Team Hillary. It's blatant propaganda and a stone's throw from State-run Media.

What kind of "education" qualifies?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

yes wha? Your graphic is too small to read.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I have a fact: 90% of them are paid handsomely by the same 5 global conglomerate CEOs and Investment professionals. The Narrative™ is defended or the paychecks cease.

You have inside information on this? Wow...show it to us!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What kind of "education" qualifies?

Beyond high school.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Right click and then left click view image. The demographics are pretty much the same across the board. This is most recent COMPILED ratings/viewership list.

You know The Walking Dead in it's first 2 season was only watched by the 25 and under demo and was poorly rated according raw nielsen stats right?
edit on 25-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Right click and then left click view image. The demographics are pretty much the same across the board.

Thankyou for the directions.

The graphic is from 2007. Hmmm...
edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Take your foot, insert in mouth....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's something finally fair and balanced from Fox.....

www.rawstory.com...

Oh I know...polls are meaningless unless they favor Trump.

Trump does have a solid base but just not enough to influence the electoral college. And it's his own damn fault with that "nasty women" remark.

You simply can't win an election without the majority of women....a yuggggeeee voting demographic. What a stupid campaign, alienating the very voters you need to win!

edit on 25-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Trump was scapegoating and abusing the media, putting them in "pens" at his rallies and tolerating violence towards them back when everyone was still falling all over themselves to give him free publicity during the primaries.

It's only human nature that they eventually turned on him.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I edited my post. But I'll rewrite it.

This is most recent COMPILED ratings/viewership list.

You know The Walking Dead in it's first 2 season was only watched by the 25 and under demo and was poorly rated according raw nielsen stats right?

Yanno, how like FBI stats are all 10 years old before they go in the fact book.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't understand the two sides implying the other is stupid for not believing the same things.

These are two of the most disliked candidates in our lifetime, so either has the same appeal and the reverse for that matter. The campaign against the Republicans right now is they are bigots, but isn't implying they are stupid for not liking Hillary bigotry as well?

I dislike both and think we are all being cheated, this is the manufactured division they want to make this seem like a real "election".

The elites are winning and probably think all of us are stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here's something finally fair and balanced from Fox.....

www.rawstory.com...

Oh I know...polls are meaningless unless they favor Trump.

True, Trump is struggling with almost every single demographic. Even very religious elderly in Texas. It is over.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't understand the two sides implying the other is stupid for not believing the same things.

These are two of the most disliked candidates in our lifetime, so either has the same appeal and the reverse for that matter. The campaign against the Republicans right now is they are bigots, but isn't implying they are stupid for not liking Hillary bigotry as well?

I dislike both and think we are all being cheated, this is the manufactured division they want to make this seem like a real "election".

The elites are winning and probably think all of us are stupid.

I understand there is a narrative saying they are the 2 most disliked candidates in our lifetimes. So, often, the conclusion is drawn that it has nothing to do with education or intellligence.

I am calling BS. Trump pulled out the meanest, most prejudiced, stupidest people in the country and told them to 'LET IT ALL HANG OUT' and so they DID. It makes me angry. It makes me disappointed.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have an honest question for you:

Just for a second suppose you are wrong and Trump does win, what will you do? Will you blame the Russians?

And understand, you don't have to ask me the inverse of that. I'm playing for the underdog. Losing is kind of the name of the game. I have no expectations and no need to strut around like I've already won because I haven't and have been drug through the mud for an entire season being called the most horrible names. So what else will change?
edit on 25-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

I'll agree this has been an extremely nasty election. And to a degree some of those people are easily manipulated and its sad they were taken advantage of for this circus. I really don't believe he even wants to win.

He'll walk away start his media company with 4+ billion in free publicity for running (but mostly ensuring he was on the news cycle since primaries for saying outlandish things.)

I'm mad too, but for a different reason. I think we got cheated out Bernie. And the Republicans got cheated out of anyone else haha.

link   
Double post.
edit on 25-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just for a second suppose you are wrong and Trump does win, what will you do? Will you blame the Russians?

If that question is for me, no I will not blame the Russians.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'll agree this has been an extremely nasty election. And to a degree some of those people are easily manipulated and its sad they were taken advantage of for this circus. I really don't believe he even wants to win.

He'll walk away start his media company with 4+ billion in free publicity for running (but mostly ensuring he was on the news cycle since primaries for saying outlandish things.)

I'm mad too, but for a different reason. I think we got cheated out Bernie. And the Republicans got cheated out of anyone else haha.

We did get cheated out of Bernie. but that will not suddenly cause my IQ to drop 60 points.

If clinton was behind it, it was mean and she won and I will not forget. But left with 2 choices, still will not pick the TV reality show guy who would grab my pu**y if I got a job in his building while he is evading taxes, screwing a 13 year old girl and talking abnout building a wall that will never happen and that he doesn;t like Black guys counting his money. Never in ONE MILLION YEARS.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Other than not blaming the Russians, I hope this board can stop talking about politics.

The reluctant Hillary supporters and the maybe 2 exhuberant Hilalry supporters are always treated horribly by a mob of Trump supporters, here.

Though, you may have gotten insulted, I am not into that and I try to catch it when I see it.

I just await this being over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join