It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fox: glaringly imbalanced

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I like to listen to conservative talk radio. And every few hours, there is a fox news report.
I always listen to the inflection and tone of the statements- not to mention the metaphors, descriptions, and adjectives.
Of course leftists are going to "pounce" on this – see what I did there? I used an adjective to describe leftists as hungry leopards.
And every time I hear them talk about Trump, the statements just feel negative and shameful. And whenever Clinton is described, it you might think of United States flags, the constitution, and a general utopian atmosphere. It's no wonder that Trump is not being crowned king – with media bias all the way to the root of the Republican Party nomination.
there is a vast amount of other examples of fox in the pocket. Feel free to leave your favorite one here.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

On FOX news, you hear Clinton descriobed that way? I don't watch tv ior listen to the radio. I look at their website on occasion. The website still seems way anti-Clinton and pro-Trump.

edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I just pulled up foxnews.com It is all anti Clinton and pro trump. Even to the point of taking the RNC to task over Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fox is definitely not pro-Trump, but they are one of the few MSM networks to cover Clinton's scandals, Wikileaks and the O'Keefe videos. Which is probably why they are killing other networks in ratings right now.

Cable Ratings: Fox News Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Primetime

edit on 25-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought Fox News was Satire. They're serious?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It is pro Trump. Not very hard to see that. Just look at the website.

it is all people over 70 watching them though and their demographic has an expiration date.

They should probaby stop covering the hoaxer O'Keefe though, it will come back to bite them.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
I thought Fox News was Satire. They're serious?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

FOX Newscasters that are Blatantly Anti Trump ....

Charles Krauhammer
Juan Williams
Megan Kelly
Heraldo Rivera

The Only Two Newscasters at FOX who seem to Give Donald Trump any Positive Reporting is Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs

Believe it or Not , FOX News . is Less Unbiased than most other Networks .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised you would pick on Fox for being anti-Trump when you have such fine examples in CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Being anti-Clinton doesn't mean your pro-Trump. I know... it's a hard concept for some people to wrap their head around.

Fox did a total smear on Trump during the primaries but have shifted their focus more to Clinton to save face. Remember the Megan Kelly debacle during the debates?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wha?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Fox is pro Trump, all the others are pro-clinton. it's Fox News against the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

The demographics are roughly the same for all networks, reldra is just shooting from the hip as usual.

Not to mention about 1/3 of CNN's viewership comes from all-day viewers... meaning televisions in waiting rooms and airports. The network's credibility has gone out the window.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Many of the conservative talk radio channels are Fox News syndicates. They feature a variety of the shows you would expect and can be very popular.

In certain markets, such as my local area, Right Wing talk radio was not profitable and the Christian stations have become more political to draw-in that demographic.

Overall, they are very pro-Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Some 76% of American Media is openly supporting or tied to Team Hillary. It's blatant propaganda and a stone's throw from State-run Media.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Charles Krauhammer
Juan Williams
Megan Kelly
Heraldo Rivera

The Only Two Newscasters at FOX who seem to Give Donald Trump any Positive Reporting is Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs

Gee, I wonder why Megyn Kelly is? He treated her with the utmost respect, like he treats all women! It is a mystery.

It could be that monthly thing? Who knows. Feminists with stuff coming from here there and everywhere!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Some 76% of American Media is openly supporting or tied to Team Hillary. It's blatant propaganda and a stone's throw from State-run Media.

I have a guess. Most of them have an education.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Oh, if you really want negativity, try listening to CBS. I like the local talk guy in the morning and the station has the best traffic reports, but in order to get those, I have to endure the regular CBS news broadcasts. Good lord!

There is a reason the local talk guy always says C BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Charles Krauhammer
Juan Williams
Megan Kelly
Heraldo Rivera

Gee, I wonder why Megyn Kelly is? He treated her with the utmost respect, like he treats all women! It is a mystery.

It could be that monthly thing? Who knows. Feminists with stuff coming from here there and everywhere!

Megan Kelly has a lot in common with Hillary Clinton , they are both Very Ambitious Shrews ....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I have a guess. Most of them have an education.

More like most of them are registered democrats. If there is anything my time as a journalism major taught me, it's that there is precious little "education" involved. It's all about crafting story and not much about actually learning anything of substance.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

On FOX news, you hear Clinton descriobed that way? I don't watch tv ior listen to the radio. I look at their website on occasion. The website still seems way anti-Clinton and pro-Trump.

I just pulled up foxnews.com It is all anti Clinton and pro trump. Even to the point of taking the RNC to task over Trump.

Their network has shifted a great deal since Rupert Murdock's sons (who are very much in that globalist-establishment camp occupied by the likes of Obama, Clinton, and the Bush family) pushed Roger Ailes out the door. Ailes was the primary force keeping FOX from going full blown liberal like the rest of the news corps have done. With him gone their ratings have taken a tremendous dip, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join