It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLIN POWEL Says That He is Voting For Hillary... Is Anyone Else Suprised by This?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

OMG. You are a mind reader. Do you have a website? I need my future told.

It makes a bit sense. Everybody wants to stay in the game. Considering what happened between them...would you want Hillary as your enemy ?...be honest now. Things would turn worse for him unless he smoothes it over...publicly. And just in time too...he had a bad hand anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Have any of the Bush-era warmongering neocons announced that they are not voting for Clinton? So far, it looks like she has a clean sweep.

I miss the days when the Democratic party was supposed to be opposed to our genocidal wars in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I miss the days when the Democratic party was supposed to be opposed to our genocidal wars in the Middle East.

That's not the fad anymore. Your both main parties dont even think about reducing military operations...every vote counts. It's a beautiful circle jerk. It reminds me of symbol for infinite. The horizontal eight.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Of course Colin will vote for her...publicly. He will cast for Trump in secret. Bookies are on Hilly's side...so it makes sense to back the winner loudly...especially since you stepped on her toes. If things remained on the email server...he would have a bad time during her presidency.

This is just ass safe keeping.

Bravo Colin. Politics is a whore...they dont say that for nothing.

You betcha, and Hillary is the queen of all political whores. That is why I will always call her the Whore of Babylon. I find it interesting that they place on the same stage the Devil's Apprentice, to make it look like we have a choice. Unfortunately a vote either way is a guarantee ticket straight into hell.

Powell likely has an inside track and is hedging his bets.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Have any of the Bush-era warmongering neocons announced that they are not voting for Clinton? So far, it looks like she has a clean sweep.

are they only opposed when not in power?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NAW, she is WAY too intelligent to abuse herself...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I heard from a Gaumanian HE heard the order on the radio to fire ,but was threatened when he spoke of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ummm...Well now...theres a ringing endorsement...

YouSir
edit on 25-10-2016 by YouSir because: MEH

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
He had his shot and wasn't man enough to step up. We have real problems, it's time to be part of the solution or get out of the way.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Is he not MIC?
Who will continue the neverending war in the ME? Trump or Hillary?

Oh please, as if there is any real daylight between them. Is the MIC about money? Are they both about Money? Answers: Yes. Yes.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Of course he is...he's an intelligent person.

No one is shocked when smart people make smart decisions.

Nor are we shocked when stupid people make stupid decisions. At least it helps explain why Hillary has any support.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm not surprised. He will probably give her advice on how to have a private presidential server.
lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No , he was in the Bush Administration , and All the Bush's are Backing Hillary because she is their NWO Candidate .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

For me it was just a precursor or dark omen.
Certain brass were aware of my knowledge and feelings after this event,
so years later I was one of the first in Sabra and Shatila back 82.
But once again the lies of the news media over ran the truth without effort.

Buck

edit on 25-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

People STILL doubt we left HUNDREDS alive in captivity as well...lousy planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I lost all respect for General Powell when he went on international TV before the UN and succeeded in bullsh!tting to everyone with graphics and diagrams proving Saddam had mobile Chemical Weapons facilities.

I have no respect for liars, Powell is a liar, so is Hills. Good luck to them both.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The truth hurts, my parents both voted for Obama in 2008, because he was black. It's no surprise that Powell wanted to see the first black potus.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He is about as relevant as I am in this election.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am not in the least bit surprised
Necon Globalist meet another Neoncon Globalist

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Powell is loud in proclaiming his 'vote' for the establishment puppet HRC...

but that is just him doing a CYA ... his standing and earnings are derived from his professed loyalty to the Party and the Party candidate... it might just be uncovered in the data from the vote computers that there are wayyyy too many TRUMP votes at the site that needed to be changed into Clinton votes than the publically declared announcements made by the supposed loyal party members... & the top elites who controlled the voter ballots are 100% certain that people like Powell were being less-than-honest about voting HRC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join