It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Giant Meteor 2016 - An Illustrated Guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm impressed with the work you have put into this stuff and insight you have regarding manipulation. I would say both overt and subliminal and many cases during this campaign.

The info you have proved is eye opening for those who wish to discern with an open mind.
Propaganda full bore!

Good job!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hey Buzz. Good Thread, even though the title is misleading. I wanted info on the Meteor!!LOL!!

Manipulation is right. That's part of the reason We don't watch TV here. We do use it for movies and some tv series without commercials, but for normal use, none of that here!! We have a couple Roku boxes and an Amazon Fire Stick to stream stuff, movies, tv series, etc... from the internet. Works out real good!!
Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh god! yes that's it...... Hadn't seen that in a while.

doesn't it sometime feel like we have more than our fair share of
discussions like that? (well like you here, now, with this forum?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WIN AT YELLING!

That's what you get when politics are thoroughly emotionalized. Panem et circenses, smoke and mirrors to obfuscate the oligarchy at work. Let's try a direct version with an open source culture and basic income for the lulz. Can't get worse by now, it simply can't.
But nope. Water is a threat, ya know. Just as truthers, conspiracy theorists or critical thinking alone. Eat your shi... ehm... down your Browndo!

edit on 25-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

I'm impressed with the work you have put into this stuff and insight you have regarding manipulation. I would say both overt and subliminal and many cases during this campaign.

The info you have proved is eye opening for those who wish to discern with an open mind.
Propaganda full bore!

Good job!

Welll......thank you very much!!

Really. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

wiki

The woman in the red dress is Maria Bartiromo,

She is host of Mornings with Maria and is Global Markets editor at Fox Business Network[2] as well as the host of Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo on the Fox News Channel

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hey Buzz. Good Thread, even though the title is misleading. I wanted info on the Meteor!!LOL!!

Manipulation is right. That's part of the reason We don't watch TV here. We do use it for movies and some tv series without commercials, but for normal use, none of that here!! We have a couple Roku boxes and an Amazon Fire Stick to stream stuff, movies, tv series, etc... from the internet. Works out real good!!
Just sayin...

Yes.

I think over the last nearly two years our tv has been turned on for the same amount of hours that our John Deere Trademark Tractor (
) has been used. Which is only just now approaching 24. Twenty four. The other day it really hit me that they ---- THEY ---- they ----- *growly voice* --- they!!!!!! ---- are playing to the lowest-common-denominator of their viewership or readership or subscribers.

The Atlantic's 'take' is pretty subtle. To wit: the fact that I, a loyal reader, noticed the 'visual aid.'

Not that many people would. And it makes me feel like I'm sinking in quicksand.....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

wiki

The woman in the red dress is Maria Bartiromo,

She is host of Mornings with Maria and is Global Markets editor at Fox Business Network[2] as well as the host of Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo on the Fox News Channel

THANK YOU!! She reminded me of Salma Hayek, and Sophia Loren.....

anyway. Still, I thought she was more than a tad disrespectful to the event, KNOWING that she was in the shot. She was on-camera at all times. Her gestures were emphasized because she was the only figure wearing red. BRIGHT RED. And glittery diamonds.

And she sat behind/atop the right shoulder of Trump.
"Right" having forever symbolized the heavenly line-up.....

And on his right shall be the good guys and on the left are the sinister monsters.......

Okay - so. From our point of view, she is on the left. As we are watching it (because we are not in her head) she is on the left of Trump. aherm aherm....cough cough

Then there is the color thing --- the whole red/fuschia/black/white arrangement -- and the pomp and all that, depending on the circumstance.

Really? More like a West-Side Story set than a serious academic lecture or debate. At least Dawkins and Harris et al have seriously scholarly and intelligent 'debates.'

This side-show nonsense is a disgrace to our entire nation. In My Opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am sort of following you, Buzzy. Clinton wore a bright pink Ralph Lauren gown, probably to stand out, I am sure. She would know most would be in darker colors. it isn;t photoshopped, they were seated and dressed just that way.

I am trying to see the connections and she likley had an advidor as to what to wear for this very purpose.

The FOX news woman reminded me of Sofia Loren. I think the only one with 'opera gloves' on.
edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am sort of following you, Buzzy. Clinton wore a bright pink Ralph Lauren gown, probably to stand out, I am sure. She would know most would be in darker colors. it isn;t photoshopped, they were seated and dressed just that way.

I am trying to see the connections and she likley had an advidor as to what to wear for this very purpose.

The FOX news woman reminded me of Sofia Loren. I think the only one with 'opera gloves' on.

Yes!! Exactly.

See, as a hobby-investigator of religion, I know quite a lot of the symbolism involved in a variety of sects and ideologies. The color worn by the FOX lady in the white gloves was to the LEFT in my view....and she was very busy and distracting while he was talking. She was on his right...but as a viewer, on the upper left of the screen.

His jokes were falling flat...he seemed to be droning through the lines.....

but she was the "main event" of the visual effect. When she was on screen, Hillary was not. Then they showed Hillary looking 'up' (to the right) at Trump, and next, going left to right, .......

anyway, back to my premise:

The choreography, costuming, direction, lighting, and acting are anything but representative of the general population of this country.

The color scheme was absolutely intentional.....Hillary and the woman seated behind her (or 'shopped in' to the picture?) in fuschia, on white backgrounds. The Cardinal in black and red. They had even shone a vid of him mopping his face with his little skullcap thing......

I was not there at the dinner (Pfffttt!!! Obviously!) but I noticed these elements of the production. I have been trained how to spot fake internet content also! How to build a decent and credible and respectable web-presence.

that's all.

Just wondering how many others have recognized this totally weird random crazy connection.
Right?

edit on 10/25/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So wait. Now --- am I another victim?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh and good catch by the way!! See?! You are awake enough to see what "They", Those %#$&%$ $#&@*^% (Insert a few choice cuss words) are up too! More need to wake themselves up. I got tired of waking others and figure it will be what it will be for Them. Eff'd UP!!! I still care about others, but as far as changing their mind to things, sadly, for the most part I am all done trying... It got WAY too emotionally exhausting...

Good Job bringing this out here!!!

edit on 25-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You know what, though, Syx? I don't feel like I'm 'winning' anything at all. Except that I do have clean water, and decent housing, and adequate health care, and a social safety net (whether government or non-profit - it makes no difference!), and the confidence that I can go out to shop for groceries and not worry about being blown to tiny bits.

I could go on, but - well - by now you all have had enough of my talking points to be able to parody me really well.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We're all targets, but I'd reckon it's up to us to be victimized.

Say stuff with Adam Curtis, sorry for being so lazy though.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Still - you guys.....

it's very much me in a neutral zone, having to choose between red or blue..and not wanting either side's plan....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Oh and good catch by the way!! See?! You are awake enough to see what "They", Those %#$&%$ $#&@*^% (Insert a few choice cuss words) are up too! More need to wake themselves up. I got tired of waking others and figure it will be what it will be for Them. Eff'd UP!!! I still care about others, but as far as changing their mind to things, sadly, for the most part I am all done trying... It got WAY too emotionally exhausting...

Good Job bringing this out here!!!

Anyway -- yes, I understand about burnout. I've had the same.

It's exhausting trying to help.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The photo 'triggered' a meme of the Roman Catholic Church in my mind.
wait, the photo of cardinals from the catholic church, triggered thoughts of the catholic church?
well colour me surprised.

That's how color affects people...it's a science.
wtf

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

"MF'er I come in here to actually read about a god damn non-political thread and get this #ing #. God damn it!"~HN

Fooled you😆
edit on 25-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

So wait.....now I suddenly wonder if you were just messing with me......

and you don't think I'm at all competent or cognizant enough to make these connections......

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join