It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ugly pictures on MY Tobacco. And why do YOU hate EU?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Wow thanks, never saw those before, we have a picture of a "bent" cigarette with the warning along the lines of "smoking makes you impotent" ........ i'll go and grab a pic of a couple of packs in my conservatory, totally different, Germany to UK

edit on 2016-10-25T15:07:44-05:002016Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:07:44 -0500bTuesday0710America/Chicago163 by corblimeyguvnor because: grammar

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: justbe
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Seriously? You collect them?? How? You mean, you actually collect packs with those pics?
Why? lol

Because they are that stupid and funny.
Ok, not all of them. But at least 50%. And for a collection i need them all, otherwise the collection is incomplete.
Such things just make me laugh, badly staged and designed.
A baby with cigarette soother, a fetus in the ash tray, a dad that blows smoke into his kids face...
Satirists couldn´t think that better of...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

LOL, we have the coffee warning or words to that effect, like ..... Warning, contents may be hot!

You don't say, I've just ordered a Hot Coffee .........

We have not gone as far as the baby/microwave or razor blade/toy scenario as of yet. Wait!!! i thought we were all members of the EU, shouldn't all packaging and comments be the same?

I'm definitely off to research the Standard or EU Directive on this one, seems we are not equal after all

LOL, not long ago i saw a AA batteries that said you shouldn´t use the ingredients as tooth paste. Guess it was USA.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let me guess, your sneaker weighted more than 100g? Deadly weapon.
In reality, if you know the law, you can even do a preemptive strike if the situation is clear. Like three people waiting and approaching you in a threatening mannor, you´re allowed to go preemptive. You do not have to wait until you get hit. But one thing, you have to use the least force possible. You have to decide in a second what others will judge about you for hours in court.

I had a case, where someone rumbled into me and insisted I clean his shoes. Said to him "GG1 die würde des menschen is unantastbar" (the dignity of a human is untouchable), told him I´m sorry but I won´t clean your shoes. I can appologize although it was your fault. That´s when he came closer and I said "I don´t want trouble, leave me alone". Fast forward, he grabbed my at my hand and then my reflexes kicked in, I took him into a holding grip before he even realized what happened and then someone screamed "der zieht ein messer!" (he pulls a knife) so I broke his forearm and the asshole tried to counter sue me. I pointed out two eye witnesses the second after I kicked the knife out of range. In court, I was let off. It was known I´m into self defence. That could have turned against me, yet he pulled a knife and so before he killed me, I went with the lesser evil and broke his arm. I opted for non lethal while he opted for lethal. That was the reason, I was told.

BTW: I didn´t know I broke the joint between his hand and forearm until the next day.
edit on 25-10-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nothing as graphic as yours, apart from the one i call Johnny Depp, no one in the UK looks like that in real life ...... as far as i have ever met

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The day they banned cigarette sponsors and their ads on Formula One cars, was the day I knew the world was going to hell in a handbasket.

And it's been downhill ever since.

The nanny state is alive and well all across the planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I forgot to say that i had several previous conviction because of owning cannabis, but not because of violence or similiar.
Only because of getting caught four or five times with some weed, from 0,5g up to 30g of cannabis. Before court, it was just 20g of the 30g left, and i was quiet. If something like this happens to me again, i won´t be silent again. They steal
my weed, 10g of it, and send me to court because of owning cannabis(what a crime...)?
So, that´s "justice" in germany...

edit on 25 10 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Remember the malboro cowboy ad in the cinema? Gone, too. Not that I miss it, but another sign. I ask myself, when they start to force the cigarette vendor machines to

a) replace the little button symbols with those pictures and
b) refoil it those pictures.

But I guess, they can´t do that, because it´s too public and would hit the "normal" people.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They are hard to ignore when your subconscious is seing it during the day. Everytime you smoke it creates a negative assotiation. You'll learn to connect smoking with it. 95 – 99% of our life comes from the programming in our subconscious mind. Don't think this stuff isn't made by psychologists. Neck hole looking like anus...blood...ketchup almost giving me nauzea...

Discotech:
Labels on alcohol are nothing new. Careful what you wish for. Some Mohammed in Canada calls for photos of diseased livers on wine, beer and alcohol bottles. seriously Reality in Belgium, Poland and Russia. It is a food! What about graphic labels on halal meat instead?
The world is sick. Sick and tired of BS.
edit on 25/10/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: link

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nothing as graphic as yours, apart from the one i call Johnny Depp, no one in the UK looks like that in real life ...... as far as i have ever met

Johnny Depp... You mean the guy on the pics with the "red scarf"...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: CranialSponge

Remember the malboro cowboy ad in the cinema? Gone, too. Not that I miss it, but another sign. I ask myself, when they start to force the cigarette vendor machines to

a) replace the little button symbols with those pictures and
b) refoil it those pictures.

But I guess, they can´t do that, because it´s too public and would hit the "normal" people.

What about "Silk Cut" with the ending, "Oh, and by the way, for those stubborn stains" ........... or was that just a UK thing in cinemas

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here, i found the Duracell toothpaste...
Can´t stop laughing!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This one is gold too:
DO NOT put any person in this washer
Those signs, in addition to the use of cannabis, wonderful, indescribable funny, my stomach...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

WARNING: The video below is, in 2016, Not PC

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

21 in California!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Bloody stupid. This won't stop anyone, neither did what came before it.

They could literally print "you will die" (and sometimes they do) on the pack and it will not have any effect.

We know the risks and health consequences. It takes more than a few stock pictures to overcome addiction and stupidity.

Interestingly alcohol is still allowed to sponsor sports, advertise on TV and has no disgusting pictures.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

WARNING: The video below is, in 2016, Not PC

LOL!
I guess we can take that as the famous and typical british, black humor...

Including blackfacing and stuff...
But the best thing is, the first african guy in that video looks similiar to a friend of mine, downloaded that video, have to show it to him, LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh .My.Goodness!

Please Be safe

Do not stand, sit, climb or lean on zoo fences

If you fall, animals could eat you, and that might make them sick

Thank You

I am afraid that my stomach isn´t surviving this night!

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join