It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Greggers

Like I said, any claim of voter rigging by a vested U.S. citizen would be handled by our courts and there would be an actual investigation.

Oh really?

Trump is a vested U.S. citizen last time I checked. So are the courts just supposed to ignore his claim?

The Veritas videos implicate many individuals in criminal acts. But I'm sure the courts will just ignore their claims, too.

He's welcome to present his evidence to the authorities. He probably WON'T because he doesn't have any, but at this point I wouldn't put any publicity grab past Donald Trump, including filing bogus lawsuits.

The only people likely to end up in court as a result of the Veritas videos are the hacks who made them. In court, they would be required to show the full, unedited tapes of course, regardless of who brought the lawsuit.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: UKTruth
So let's get this right... Massive voter fraud occurs and if the DNC and govt. machine is caught, then it was Russia's fault and it's not true. Quite the cover story.

If there was an actual allegation of voter fraud from a vested citizen of the U.S., the case would be handled by the courts, and there would be an investigation.

That's not what is being discussed here. Here, we're talking about allegations of election fraud levied by a foreign super-power who has already shown a predisposition to interfere in this election cycle.

No, what we're really talking about is the DNC desperately attempting to provide some cover for their voter fraud effort.

Please show me any evidence whatsoever that the Dems are fixing the election.

(Please know ahead of time that if you post the Podesta email, I've already addressed that multiple times. Not that I wouldn't address it again).

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So what do you make of Foval getting fired and Creamer stepping down?

Why the need for all that if they are innocent?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If the Russians wanted to control the US, they wouldn't be worrying about the presidential elections.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have a feeling they -would- do such a thing if possible.. Putin would much prefer a Trump in office. Our enemies love the guy! Just because someone says the Russians might attempt to do this.. doesn't mean it's not true.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
You would have to assume that the Russians are extremely stupid to think they would get involved into a high visibility event, when they could achieve the same goals in an area that barely has any oversight.

If the Russians are manipulating the US, they are doing it with civil servants and private contractors.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
well they have to set up a way to manipulate the discourse somehow.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, one thing to keep in mind is that there are a lot of allegations in those videos -- not all of them related to election rigging. It wouldn't surprise me if the Super Pac allegations were at least partly true (we actually do have Wikileaks emails that suggest Team Hillary was walking a very fine line in their relationship with their Super Pac). And that could explain some of the reaction.

But O'Keefe has a reputation for pushing BS claims: time.com...

The guy has zero credibility, in my opinion.

Perhaps if he would release the full, unedited video (as he would be required to do if an actual case was brought), we could put it to rest once and for all. If it did go to court, I somehow expect the guy would LOSE the footage, the same way hillary lost all those emails.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eisegesis
The narrative is now official and the media is ready to repeat the lie. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse at this point and I apologize if the original Reuters article has been already posted. I couldn't find it. While the mainstream media continues to collude with and shelter the Democratic nominee, articles like this are worth repeating.

Only fools would believe the election would be rigged with how badly Trump is currently polling.
Poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead

Almost 7 in 10 voters nationwide say they think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency next month, but most say that if that happens, Donald Trump will not accept the results and concede, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.
Americans overall are more confident that the nation's votes for president will be cast and counted accurately this year than they were in 2008. Whatever the outcome, however, nearly 8 in 10 say that once all the states have certified their vote counts, the losing candidate has an obligation to accept the results and concede to the winner.

Expectations that the Democratic Party's presidential nominee will win are widespread and growing. The 68% who say they expect a Clinton win now is up from 59% around Labor Day and 55% back in June just after the primaries ended. Republicans and Trump supporters are the sole groups, among which less than half think Clinton will ultimately win.

The only narrative being invented here is YOUR narrative that any uncovered election fraud is legit election fraud.

The poll in the CNN story you quoted was performed by ORC International:

ORC INTERNATIONAL 200.00

CONTRIBUTIONS BY EMPLOYER

HILLARY FOR AMERICA

and

Jennifer Adams [address redacted by j&c] ORC International / Market Research
03/01/2016 102.44 602.44

ITEMIZED RECEIPTS
Line #: 11AI
Committee: HILLARY VICTORY FUND

And

Jennifer Adams [address redacted by j&c] ORC International / Market Research * Hillary Victory Fund MEMO
04/04/2016 31.64 869.08 LIMITS

ITEMIZED RECEIPTS
Line #: 18
Committee: HILLARY FOR AMERICA

And

Jennifer Adams [address redacted by j&c] ORC International / Market Research
03/21/2016 100.00 802.44

ITEMIZED RECEIPTS
Line #: 17A
Committee: HILLARY FOR AMERICA

Get the idea?
edit on 27-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: idea

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said however, that the U.S. election system is so large, diffuse and antiquated that hackers would not be able to change the outcome of the Nov. 8 election.

www.reuters.com...

So not only do they discredit all voter fraud and blame it on a bogyman. They also attempt to convince people its impossible to even change the outcome of the election via fraud....

The corruption has never been so visible.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No they wouldn't funny how people believe there lawyers with no clue how they work. Odds are very good the last thing the defense would want is unedited tapes being submitted as evidence. And all the film maker has to say is all I did was stick the videos together there is no unedited copies. Bottom line video would be submitted as evidence and then they would be forced on the stand.

Everyone knows election fraud occurs the dispute is how much. Is it a small amount making it statistically insignificant or can it move an election a couple of points.

I'm betting it's somewhere in between and depends heavily on where it's done. For example on 1 percent in Florida could change the outcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So if Trump crushes her like a ripe tomato, will hillary scream about fraud?

Seems like Trump could do that too.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No they wouldn't funny how people believe there lawyers with no clue how they work. Odds are very good the last thing the defense would want is unedited tapes being submitted as evidence. And all the film maker has to say is all I did was stick the videos together there is no unedited copies. Bottom line video would be submitted as evidence and then they would be forced on the stand.

Everyone knows election fraud occurs the dispute is how much. Is it a small amount making it statistically insignificant or can it move an election a couple of points.

I'm betting it's somewhere in between and depends heavily on where it's done. For example on 1 percent in Florida could change the outcome.

You are right.

These people are no dummies when it comes to voter fraud.

They know that a flood would be obvious.

It's getting to the right places, across the country.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is what Hillary said a decade ago in relation to some elections in Palestine:

Speaking to the Jewish Press about the January 25, 2006, election for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority), Clinton weighed in about the result, which was a resounding victory for Hamas (74 seats) over the U.S.-preferred Fatah (45 seats). “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.

Clinton audio

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

THEY want to and the Constitutional system as well ,some Americans who are better fighters might take offence.
THE MIC is not doing so well lately.
Russia INVADES and people wonder why the world is PISSED about it...OH CHINA is being harassed too, to YOU I bet.
edit on 28-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
And all the film maker has to say is all I did was stick the videos together there is no unedited copies.

That was sort of my point. One of them, anyway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join