It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

They do nothing but lie. But please do more than say they attest to this. Where is the proof, evidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You mean the podesta emails talking about voting and proving citizenship via a drivers license? You know, since in california they are given out to non citicens too....among other places.

Go read the original email thread from bottom to top.

That email thread starts as a discussion about how modernizing the voter registration system would prevent thousands of legal voters from being disenfranchised by voterID laws.

Podesta is actually the one who suggests modernizing the registration system to make it more accurate (which would PREVENT fraud).

Another party on the email chain then chimes in to say that it's a swell idea, but it's not really on their to-do list for the upcoming term.

In lieu of modernization, Podesta suggests that LEGAL voters would still be permitted to vote in federal elections as long as they provided a driver's license and reminded election officials they were U.S. citizens.

And the email thread ends with another party claiming it was a stupid idea for them to suggest such a tactic, since most people don't think registering to vote is a hard thing to do, even without modernization. In short, there is no political gain.

But don't take my word for it. Go read the damned email thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

They do nothing but lie. But please do more than say they attest to this. Where is the proof, evidence?

From www.politifact.com...

The tactics of the hack resembled traits of two Russian intelligence groups, dubbed APT28 and APT29, also known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, according to cybersecurity experts who examined the hack.

Following the hackers’ breadcrumb trail, cybersecurity experts have posited that Guccifer 2.0 (not to be confused with the original Guccifer, who is a known lone hacker) is not really an independent hacker. Rather, he is a Russian government decoy to deflect attention from the DNC breach.

The U.S. government is not ready to publicly name the suspected perpetrators behind the DNC hack, but the New York Times has reported that intelligence agencies have "high confidence" regarding the Russian government’s involvement.

Translation: The agencies have likely corroborated the technical evidence with other intelligence, like human or financial sources, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and a former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

As of yet, there’s no evidence anyone other than Russia breached the DNC.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesisSo the Democrats know they are going to get caught and want to blame it on the Russians...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: eisegesisSo the Democrats know they are going to get caught and want to blame it on the Russians...

There is zero evidence of large scale voter fraud.

However, there is plenty of evidence that a huge portion of the population (I said 39% earlier, but it's not all Trump supporters -- it's closer to 20%) are ready to believe that the fix is in on this election based upon zero evidence.

So Russia -- already implicated in the attacks -- could further undermine the credibility of the election by dumping fake propaganda giving the people exactly what they want.

I suppose it serves America right. We've dumped propaganda on the rest of the world countless times, always playing upon the psychological frailties of our targets.

If Russia does the same thing to our citizenry, it will be a shame, and an even bigger shame that people can't see through it, but such is the way of the world.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is from a friend in Oregon.I wonder if the Russians made these?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sounds like they just found the wikileaks precommitment files and are trying to get rid of the threat before wikileaks releases them to the public.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eisegesis
The narrative is now official and the media is ready to repeat the lie. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse at this point and I apologize if the original Reuters article has been already posted. I couldn't find it. While the mainstream media continues to collude with and shelter the Democratic nominee, articles like this are worth repeating.

Only fools would believe the election would be rigged with how badly Trump is currently polling.
Poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead

Almost 7 in 10 voters nationwide say they think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency next month, but most say that if that happens, Donald Trump will not accept the results and concede, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.
Americans overall are more confident that the nation's votes for president will be cast and counted accurately this year than they were in 2008. Whatever the outcome, however, nearly 8 in 10 say that once all the states have certified their vote counts, the losing candidate has an obligation to accept the results and concede to the winner.

Expectations that the Democratic Party's presidential nominee will win are widespread and growing. The 68% who say they expect a Clinton win now is up from 59% around Labor Day and 55% back in June just after the primaries ended. Republicans and Trump supporters are the sole groups, among which less than half think Clinton will ultimately win.

The only narrative being invented here is YOUR narrative that any uncovered election fraud is legit election fraud.

CNN? really?

and here i was thinking recently that CTR hires some intelligent people.
edit on 26/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean we DO have a lot of evidence of Russia trying to tamper and interfere with our elections this year.

Can we see some of this evidence?

What do you mean....didnt you see a talking head on CNN say that the got info from unnamed govt investigators who say it's Russia. Of course they cant show you the evidence really because that's confidential material. But they have it. Believe me. But most importantly...believe them. It's government for God sake man. Get a grip.

I usually don't pay much attention to CNN after they were ousted working directly with HRC to control the narrative or dare I say "Correct the Record".

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

From www.politifact.com...

The tactics of the hack resembled traits of two Russian intelligence groups, dubbed APT28 and APT29, also known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, according to cybersecurity experts who examined the hack.

Following the hackers’ breadcrumb trail, cybersecurity experts have posited that Guccifer 2.0 (not to be confused with the original Guccifer, who is a known lone hacker) is not really an independent hacker. Rather, he is a Russian government decoy to deflect attention from the DNC breach.

The U.S. government is not ready to publicly name the suspected perpetrators behind the DNC hack, but the New York Times has reported that intelligence agencies have "high confidence" regarding the Russian government’s involvement.

Translation: The agencies have likely corroborated the technical evidence with other intelligence, like human or financial sources, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and a former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

As of yet, there’s no evidence anyone other than Russia breached the DNC.

Did they clear that story with the DNC beforehand. If not Politifact is in big trouble.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
To every law and rule abiding citizen...understand this.

Your corrupt government is telling you that there will be voter fraud...and you shouldn't believe it.

Your bias media is telling you there will be voter fraud...and you shouldn't believe it.

The voting fraud will likely show that Trump was robbed and Clinton benefited...surprise.

You already know there has been little or no right corruption exposed, but a TON of left corruption, lies, etc.

You already see that the FBI, IRS, DOJ and more have ignored evidence and manipulated facts to not prosecute the Clintons.

You have seen DNC firings over rigging the election against Bernie Sanders BY the DNC...illegally.

You have been told by Donald Trump that the election is rigged...before any evidence has been produced.

So my question for you is very simple.

Are YOU really as STUPID as Clinton, Obama and our corrupt government believe?
edit on 10/27/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So let's get this right... Massive voter fraud occurs and if the DNC and govt. machine is caught, then it was Russia's fault and it's not true. Quite the cover story.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Your bias media is telling you there will be voter fraud...

The only media claiming there will be voter fraud barely qualifies as media at all. It's far-right fringe sites who have completely fabricated stories related to leaked emails. I can prove you've been lied to if you doubt me. Just let me know.

You have been told by Donald Trump that the election is rigged...before any evidence has been produced.

The key phrase there being "before any evidence has been produced." There is no evidence that large scale voter fraud is a real issue, and several court cases that strongly suggest otherwise. If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up that any evidence will materialize this time either, because quite frankly it does not exist.

So my question for you is very simple.

Are YOU really as STUPID as Clinton, Obama and our corrupt government believe?

My question for you is even simpler.

Were you stupid enough to believe the alt-right claims that Podesta was rigging polls?
Were you stupid enough to believe the alt-right claims that Podesta was trying to get illegals to vote?

Because both of those allegations are verifiably false.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So let's get this right... Massive voter fraud occurs and if the DNC and govt. machine is caught, then it was Russia's fault and it's not true. Quite the cover story.

If there was an actual allegation of voter fraud from a vested citizen of the U.S., the case would be handled by the courts, and there would be an investigation.

That's not what is being discussed here. Here, we're talking about allegations of election fraud levied by a foreign super-power who has already shown a predisposition to interfere in this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If there was an actual allegation of voter fraud from a vested citizen of the U.S., the case would be handled by the courts, and there would be an investigation.

That's not what is being discussed here. Here, we're talking about allegations of election fraud levied by a foreign super-power who has already shown a predisposition to interfere in this election cycle.

Oh...back to that claim. If any foreign nation is "interfering" with this election, by exposing corruption and the truth...I welcome their evidence. You're pretending like Russia is rigging voting machines. What they (or someone) has done is exposed criminal and/or corrupt actions. That is always welcome! In fact, we have whistle-blower laws to allow at least citizens to expose corruption. It only becomes a problem when the government or a liberal is shown for their true nature.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Oh...back to that claim. If any foreign nation is "interfering" with this election, by exposing corruption and the truth...I welcome their evidence. You're pretending like Russia is rigging voting machines. What they (or someone) has done is exposed criminal and/or corrupt actions. That is always welcome! In fact, we have whistle-blower laws to allow at least citizens to expose corruption. It only becomes a problem when the government or a liberal is shown for their true nature.

What are you talking about? No one said Russia was rigging the election. Rather, the allegation is that Russia might publish false claims of voter rigging to stir up public unrest.

Like I said, any claim of voter rigging by a vested U.S. citizen would be handled by our courts and there would be an actual investigation.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No, what we're really talking about is the DNC desperately attempting to provide some cover for their voter fraud effort.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Like I said, any claim of voter rigging by a vested U.S. citizen would be handled by our courts and there would be an actual investigation.

Oh really?

Trump is a vested U.S. citizen last time I checked. So are the courts just supposed to ignore his claim?

The Veritas videos implicate many individuals in criminal acts. But I'm sure the courts will just ignore their claims, too.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It amazes me that the Republicans are now the doves and the Democrats the Hawks. It amazes me that the Democrats are the Globalists and the Republicans are the party wanting to save American jobs and plants. Even more it amazes me that leftist Democrats can accuse the Republicans of being Russian comrades and no one even bats an eye at any of this.??

I swear the Mandela Effect is in full force and we are living on Bizzaro Planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join