It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Anyone see those wikileaks where they talk about oversampling polls. A 37 page guide on how to do this. A type of propaganda.
Krazyshot is buying it, hook line and sinker. Fun to watch

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

'US Official' has about as much credence as 'Kim Jong Un'

I hope Putin rides this wave, sad that he would likely amass more votes from Americans, legitimately (for the 1st time), than either Hills or Trump.

So,
1. Anything bad about Hills & team-DNC that is exposed is fake and those pesky Russians did it?
2. Anything good about Hills & team-DNC that is pushed by their propaganda wing, the media, is likely made-up slop and anyone exposing this fakery is a Russian agent or something therefore fake?

LOL, their machine is broken....here's the thing:

3. Anything bad about Trump & team-deplorable that is exposed is fake and Hills and team-DNC did it (see Veritas Vids).
4. Anything good about Trump & team-DNC that is exposed......is not exposed because team-DNC propaganda wing won't show it - too uncomfortable and awkward as it exposes team-DNC hypocrisy and is counter to their fantasy-land narrative, again.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Voter fraud is near non-existent and YOU need to prove this supposed widespread voter fraud. That has been my entire narrative on this stupid voter fraud story.

While not 100% proof, what do you make of Obama's statement when asked what he can say to ensure the American voter that the election will not be rigged or stolen?

In my opinion, the Republicans are not going to resort to voter fraud (this election), to try and get Trump elected. If they are, they’re doing a good job at hiding it, lol. Democrats on the other hand...

QUESTIONER: I would just like to know what you can say to reassure us that this election will not be rigged or stolen?

SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines. But, look, I come from Chicago. Some want to be honest, it is not as if it is just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes Democrats have, too.

You know, whenever people are in power, they have this tendency to try to, you know, tilt things in their direction. That’s why we have got to have, I believe, of voting rights division in the Justice Department that is non-partisan and that is serious about investigating cases of voter fraud, is serious about making sure the people are not being discouraged to vote.

That is why the voting rights legislation that was put in place a couple years ago to help the county clerks to make sure the machines were in place that were needed are important. That is why we need paper trails on these new electronic machines, so that you actually have something that you can hang on to after you punched that letter to make sure it has not been hacked into.

I mean, those are all part of the process of making sure that our democracy works for everyone. And one of the great things about this election has been all the interest that has been taken in this election. I mean, when I spoke Thursday night, there were more of yours then watched the finals of “American Idol.” Now that is big. That’s big. That’s big.

And I hope a lot of people are watching the Republican convention. I want people to have information. Then I want to make sure that our democracy is working the way it should be. And this is near and dear to my heart because when I was a lawyer, I practiced voting rights law. And I filed a lot of lawsuits.

In Illinois, I helped to make sure that you could go ahead and get registered at driver’s license facilities – at the DMV. So I’ve been working on this for a long time. I think the more people participate, the more they are paying attention ultimately, the better off everybody is.

Immediately then-Ohio Republican Party chairman Bob Bennett cried foul. Bennett issued a statement accusing Obama of “vote-rigging” and attacked then-Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner by accusing her of “meddling” with the state’s elections system.

I posted this in another thread titled:

Cruz demands investigation into WH visits of 'voter fraud operative'

Taking Obama's past admission and Creamer's recent resignation into consideration, I'm left with the impression that it would be ignorant to believe that voter fraud isn't widespread.

edit on 27-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Seems some Factions in the Federal Government want to Start a War with Russia over Syria , and will stoop to Anything to Push that Agenda . If Evidence is not Presented to Prove theirs Claims . Americans have to Believe this is nothing more than yet Another PSYOPS Against Them to Influence Public Opinion .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The psy-ops are getting out of hand.

Let's keep everyone mesmerised by the skimpy Russian assistant doing a fan dance while the Great Magician Hillary leaps..(errr faints) down the trap door!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So now they're rolling out their excuse for defeat ... just in case?

Hillary didn't lose! You saw the polls ... the Russians did it!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

The psy-ops are getting out of hand.

Let's keep everyone mesmerised by the skimpy Russian assistant doing a fan dance while the Great Magician Hillary leaps..(errr faints) down the trap door!

It's a double-edged psy-op, meaning not only does it help Hillary get elected, it puts Russia at fault for any miscalculated maneuvers by the US political establishment. Cheap, but effective.

I'm perfectly fine with blaming Russia for anything as long as the shoe fits, but in the age of cyber warfare, your head can be manipulated to appear on the body of the accused.

What's stopping the US from fabricating a false document that makes it appear that Russia was caught fabricating a false document that made it appear as if Hillary had rigged the election?

edit on 25-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In theory Hillary and Putin should be getting on swimmingly:

Putin is ex-KGB and was personally responsible for torturing and executing many 'enemies' of Russia in his military days. Similarly, the Clintons have a huge body count of foes and enemies who died in mysterious circumstances like suicides by two shots to the back of the head with police and FBI conducting shoddy investigations bordering on a coverup.

Both Putin and Hillary love State-run Media:

Russian Media is State-run showing polls that declare Putin to be the most popular leader that ever was and well over 98% of Russians endorse him. Hillary also baskes in the warmth of the American Media where she has colluded with "Journos" over stories, heck journos even email her campaign manager to gain approval of their depiction of her. The Majority of American Media is pro-Democrats, this is one step away from State-run Media.

Hillary and Putin sound like a match made in Heaven....(or Hell depending whether you'd like those two psychopaths at the Helm)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not saying Russia trying to influence our election is good but I am a person that likes introspection. When somebody does something that I find offensive I try to see if I have ever done that to somebody else. You know, like if our government tried the same with some well meaning CIA op.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Krazyshot what on Earth are you on about? Notice no one else is drinking the kool aid?

This is a blatant psy-op. They have admitted that there WILL BE documents to show that the election was rigged.
They must have just realized that Obama's congratulation speech to Hillary has been uncovered already before the ballot have been cast

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

He's totally right. The media is hyping up Russia as the boogeyman so blatantly lately. Do people really eat it up that easily? I'm pretty sure most of the people in my close circle see through this BS, but the general public does not?

Yes, they swallow it hook, line and sinker. Just like they've swallowed this entire choreographed farce of an election and every single staged, orchestrated event that's happened throughout the course of it. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them either...they'll insist otherwise. They'll be the first to start crying, too, when this all goes completely sideways in the next couple of weeks.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It all becomes clear now: I wondered why Hillary kept harping on about Russia over the last couple of weeks, when Russia had nothing to do with anything. It has all been a lead up to this moment. Like the lawyer she is, she's been slowly building a case to blame any evidence of a rigged election on "Russia hackers" who "cannot hack the election" but can "produce documents that make it look like it was hacked".

Methinks Assange and Wikileaks may have evidence of a Rigged Election and Team Hilldawg are trying to discredit it

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eisegesis The narrative is now official and the media is ready to repeat the lie. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse at this point and I apologize if the original Reuters article has been already posted. I couldn't find it. While the mainstream media continues to collude with and shelter the Democratic nominee, articles like this are worth repeating.
Only fools would believe the election would be rigged with how badly Trump is currently polling. Poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead

Almost 7 in 10 voters nationwide say they think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency next month, but most say that if that happens, Donald Trump will not accept the results and concede, according to a new CNN/ORC poll. Americans overall are more confident that the nation's votes for president will be cast and counted accurately this year than they were in 2008. Whatever the outcome, however, nearly 8 in 10 say that once all the states have certified their vote counts, the losing candidate has an obligation to accept the results and concede to the winner. Expectations that the Democratic Party's presidential nominee will win are widespread and growing. The 68% who say they expect a Clinton win now is up from 59% around Labor Day and 55% back in June just after the primaries ended. Republicans and Trump supporters are the sole groups, among which less than half think Clinton will ultimately win.
The only narrative being invented here is YOUR narrative that any uncovered election fraud is legit election fraud.

On the contrary! Only a fool would think it isn't rigged after the DNC email leaks PROVED BEYOND ANY DOUBT that widespread and systematic and targeted fraud took place to oust Bernie Sanders and keep him OUT ILLEGALLY.

To say it isn't rigged makes one appear like a small child with his fist full of cookies from the forbidden jar while he screams he didn't do it. Can you guess who the child is?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Is there any historic precedent for pre-blaming Russia for involvement in US elections?

Let me rephrase, is there any LEGITIMATE precedent..?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If Russia is meddling in our election, and we already know they've asked to send their representatives to be foreign "poll watchers," it seems perfectly reasonable to think they would publish fake evidence of voter/election fraud.

That's because 39% of the population would gobble that crap up like there was no tomorrow, including a huge number of people in this very thread.

It's a fool proof way for Putin to undermine his geopolitical adversary.

Trump has really screwed us over in this regard, because he's led his loyalists directly into this Breitbart inspired trap.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If it wasn't for the WikiLeaked e-mails demonstrating how Hillary is cheating, by tampering with polls and people, there would be no talk of Russians doing anything to influence our election(s). Get BUSTED... DEFLECT to Russia. (DOJ, FBI, Clinton, Obama) are one in the same when discussing this election.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If it wasn't for the WikiLeaked e-mails demonstrating how Hillary is cheating, by tampering with polls and people, there would be no talk of Russians doing anything to influence our election(s). Get BUSTED... DEFLECT to Russia. (DOJ, FBI, Clinton, Obama) are one in the same when discussing this election.

There are no wikileaks emails that show Hillary tampering with polls or doing anything even remotely related to voter fraud.

I know this, because I've waded through the threads where these allegations were made, and in each case it took all of 3 seconds to click through to the original wikileaks email thread to prove that the main thesis of the alt-right article was not even remotely supported.

Perhaps you'd like to link to those articles now so I can debunk them again?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I wondered why Hillary kept harping on about Russia over the last couple of weeks, when Russia had nothing to do with anything.

Are you suggesting that the American intelligence community is lying when they claim to have evidence pointing to Russia as the entity responsible for hacking DNC email servers?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Anyone see those wikileaks where they talk about oversampling polls. A 37 page guide on how to do this. A type of propaganda.
Krazyshot is buying it, hook line and sinker. Fun to watch

If you believe what you just typed, I'm sorry to inform you: You're the one who is swallowing BS hook, line and sinker.

For your own edification:

1) Oversampling and undersampling are both statistical techniques that can be used to IMPROVE the integrity of the dataset
2) The polls in question were internal Dem polls, not public polls. If you had read the Atlas Report, you would know this.
3) The specific suggestions for oversampling were provided in the full Atlast report, along with clear explanations why. In all cases, the goal was to determine how to target specific populations in order to maximize their messaging efforts. Again, if you'd read the Atlas report, you would know this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You mean the podesta emails talking about voting and proving citizenship via a drivers license? You know, since in california they are given out to non citizens too....among other places.

edit on 10 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join