It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean we DO have a lot of evidence of Russia trying to tamper and interfere with our elections this year.

Can we see some of this evidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I mean we DO have a lot of evidence of Russia trying to tamper and interfere with our elections this year.

Given the FACT voter fraud is near non-existent

wow...two awful strikes.

Of course none of this says that if the fraud appeared it wouldn't be investigated

...aaaand you're out.

btw...that last one was funny too.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Can we see some of this evidence?

What do you mean....didnt you see a talking head on CNN say that the got info from unnamed govt investigators who say it's Russia. Of course they cant show you the evidence really because that's confidential material. But they have it. Believe me. But most importantly...believe them. It's government for God sake man. Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yea. Good point. This conversation is a waste of time when people will just label you wrong without actually proving their point. I should leave now for my sanity's sake.

Feel free to prove this widespread voting fraud that hasn't happened yet though.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Annnnnnd you go on the personal attacks. Shocking.

I note that you utterly ignored the parallel I drew to a law enforcement agency issuing the same kind of statement, in favor of the rant and personal attacks.

Telling.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Hey. You started it with the accusations of partisan bias you've been slinging at me. Turnabout is fair play. Stop whining.

I note that you utterly ignored the parallel I drew to a law enforcement agency issuing the same kind of statement, in favor of the rant and personal attacks.

Telling.

I noticed you haven't proven this supposed fraud that warrants this discussion happening in the first place

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Feel free to prove this widespread voting fraud that hasn't happened yet though.

I noticed you changed the query from "near non-existent" to "widespread".

How about this...I'll show you mine if you show me yours..?

Voter fraud for Russia is influencing US elections.

How about it ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ha ha, US officials=Clinton stooges. this story is a lie.

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I noticed you changed the query from "near non-existent" to "widespread".

How about this...I'll show you mine if you show me yours..?

Voter fraud for Russia is influencing US elections.

How about it ?

Nope. I haven't changed anything. Voter fraud is near non-existent and YOU need to prove this supposed widespread voter fraud. That has been my entire narrative on this stupid voter fraud story. Though you already admitted to me in this thread that you are letting your confirmation biases speak for you in this matter so you've already discredited yourself, but hey if you want to redeem yourself then start proving this fraud is widespread.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You claimed that voter fraud is non existant...and than you want me to prove it's widespread. I guess you use this "widespread" because you know voter fraud is a reality...but now the challenge is to prove it's widespread.

The level of fraud is irrelevant. The only reason we as humans in the system ignore it...is it would be too painful to do it all over again. That's why all irregularities and fraud are always ultimately ignored.

ANd yes...voter fraud has been proven in your country...by messing with the machines. The case was tried and scape goats convicted. Fraud proven by court decision. Do you really need me to link you ?...but I guess that's not widespread for you...right ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Hey. You started it with the accusations of partisan bias you've been slinging at me. Turnabout is fair play. Stop whining.

Telling.

I noticed you haven't proven this supposed fraud that warrants this discussion happening in the first place

You call it an accusation, I call it a statement of fact. But hey, the much vaunted "i am rubber you are glue" defense needs to be trotted out every now and then, amirite guy? Despite my repeated attempts to point out that my comment isn't about right or left, red or blue, you keep dragging it back there in an effort to claim the moral victory for the Dems. I can't help that you want to stay in the mudpit.

My entire point, from comment #1, is that this type of statement has no business being issued, and reeks of something that China would do or, gasp!, North Korea.

The law enforcement parallel only illustrates how utterly ridiculous a statement like this is, and how if it were somebody else in the crosshairs of wild accusations being tossed around, we wouldn't accept it from them.

I don't have to prove dick about voter fraud, as I've not made an accusation about it. You've proven the only point I've made here with your refusal to acknowledge my analogy. You don't acknowledge it because to do so would be to acknowledge that the comment is unbelievable on it's face and utterly ridiculous once one graduates high school. But you can't, because Dems. *Shrug*

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

As opposed to the wealth of evidence right here they don't bother to look into?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Exactly how many DNC employees do you need to see caught on camera talking about it?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Exactly how many DNC employees do you need to see caught on camera talking about it?

It needs to be widespread man. If just some folks out there are doing it...that's just fine. That doesnt mean the thing is fake...it just consists of fake parts...but overall...its real and solid. Like math.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

um, i know you are but what am i and im rubber youre glue and whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you

hey Krazysh*t....your shill is showing

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Note though that the whole "widespread voter fraud" tag-line is media generated, merely repeated by parrots, and not something that has come out of the mouth of Donald Trump. When Trump says rigged, he mentions not only voter fraud, but the biased media and the underhanded tactics of the DNC with it. The whole "widespread voter fraud" angle is a straw-man.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

exactly, because the fraud need not be widespread to have a pivotal impact on the outcome.....just a few extra paper/mail in ballots in the right counties of one or two battleground states and BINGO....

thats why people that are saying there is no fraud are fatally naive or obstinate and denying KNOWN history of such fraud and voter intimidation since the very beginning. Where ever there are contests there is fraud....for pity sake look at the tour de france or the olympics or cage fighting...there is fraud EVERYWHERE lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lol, there's already proven voter fraud from the Clinton campaign.
This is just going to make it all the more ironic when Trump wins. The Clinton campaign knows he has way more support and this is just another last-ditch desperate attempt to save face for when they lose.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Shamrock6

Note though that the whole "widespread voter fraud" tag-line is media generated, merely repeated by parrots, and not something that has come out of the mouth of Donald Trump.

Interesting...So I suppose Donald's call at every recent rally as well as his website for volunteers to go to the polls and "monitor" is aimed at the "media"???

How does that work?
edit on 25-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not afraid of the Russians. I am afraid of my government. It time for real change or we have no hope.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join