It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump may be polling terribly. Trump may well lose. He may well lose by a lot.

But you've got to admit that this reeks of exactly what the NerdGoddess posted - a desperate teenager trying to convince their boyfriend of three months that no matter what they hear, they like so totally did not cheat on summer break zomg!

The bases are now covered nice and neat. Even if genuine fraud were to happen, it's already been addressed and dismissed before the election even happened. Nice and tidy.

No. It doesn't. Only someone who WANTS to see election fraud will think this. Remember that this entire farce started when Trump said he wouldn't honor the elections BEFORE any votes were cast. The desperation is from the Trump camp not the media showing that Trump is a moron. Again.

And, politically-speaking, Trump should allow himself to be painted into a corner? What if there are irregularities? Oh, it's Russia. I see that's now been covered.

Trump should produce some actual evidence of widespread election fraud before he continues down this narrative. Before he does that, NO ONE should take him seriously on those claims. Clearly evidence isn't important to you people, but ridiculing attempts to derail this narrative sure is.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't even care what he does anymore, actually. I've totally checked out of caring about this election. To me, the third debate was like a losing football team trying to make a last minute comeback under the 2 minute warning and no timeouts left then turns the ball over with most of two minutes left on the clock. Sure the game TECHNICALLY isn't over, but everyone is still going through the motions until the clock ticks to zero. That's my opinion of this race at this point.

So sorry I'm not going to play your dumb Trump, semantics games you like to play with people today. Hillary is going to win and nothing posted on ATS is going to change that.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This election gets better and better every day.

Today I have learned that Obama lied, Hillary lied, Trump lied, and now the Russians are being accused of something that The U.S fear they are going to do. That's right let's' de-bunk any claims, before they are made.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Lol okay man. So the government coming out before an election and saying "there will be no election fraud and if anybody says there is it's a lie" doesn't sound a little desperate?

Sometimes you seem to check your ability to be nonpartisan at the login screen man. It's not about Trump. It's not about Clinton. Or Obama. Or Democrats or Republicans. It's about the government telling the people before an election even happens that if anybody produces anything about voter fraud, they're lying.

That's some straight up propaganda talk right there, and refusing to admit that is pretty perplexing.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sure the game TECHNICALLY isn't over, but everyone is still going through the motions until the clock ticks to zero

interesting way to describe people actually voting

link   

Trump should produce some actual evidence of widespread election fraud before he continues down this narrative.

Evidence is highly overrated. I like to ride on conjecture when I smoke and shoot guns...

Before he does that, NO ONE should take him seriously on those claims.

I have never taken anything more seriously than this. All of my confirmation bias is tipping towards self evident truth.

Times are not bad at all.

+3 more 
link   

So sorry I'm not going to play your dumb Trump, semantics games you like to play with people today. Hillary is going to win and nothing posted on ATS is going to change that.

The best part about people who think they can tell the future is that they expose themselves as the dogmatists they are. No apology required. I just pointed out what you said wasn't true. Perhaps there are many other things that are equally as false coming out of that dogma as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Lol okay man. So the government coming out before an election and saying "there will be no election fraud and if anybody says there is it's a lie" doesn't sound a little desperate?

Sometimes you seem to check your ability to be nonpartisan at the login screen man. It's not about Trump. It's not about Clinton. Or Obama. Or Democrats or Republicans. It's about the government telling the people before an election even happens that if anybody produces anything about voter fraud, they're lying.

That's some straight up propaganda talk right there, and refusing to admit that is pretty perplexing.

Uh huh... You are still ignoring the fact that the reason we are even having this conversation in the first place is because Trump made unfounded and unwarranted claims of election fraud before he even lost or a vote was cast. But suddenly it's the GOVERNMENT that is desperate for trying to address these ridiculous assertions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Another New Low for the democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Whatever you say guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I actually trust the information coming from Russia more than the US officials.

The current administration has proven they cannot be trusted and are not an ally of the American people.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

...ok... Good for you?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Whatever you say guy.

That's what happens with churnalists. They just start spreading talking points without giving them any critical thought. In the end they end up spreading falsity. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
CTR lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think the Russian propaganda is starting it's dirty work already. There is a thread trending now with, an obviously fake picture of Hillary turning into a reptilian.

Those damn Ruskies. I guess this is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Putin did it, Assad must go, all hail the status quo.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Right?!

I was just talking about how people shouldn't vote unless they do so with intelligence, and I'll tell you, I can't think of anything less intelligent than early voting, because who knows what revelations about a candidate will surface in the next couple weeks, or what has already surfaced that you haven't heard about...you can't renege on a vote once it's cast.

I'm glad--at least when it comes to voting--to live in KY, because we have zero early voting, and you must show an ID to cast your vote. I appreciate both of those policies when it comes to voting.

And the real question is, how many of these geniuses doing the early voting cast straight party-line ballots? I'm betting quite a few, not even knowing the platform of other Republican or Democrat candidates running in their areas...It's the apathy of the American voter on display, assuming that I am correct. I guess that I could be wrong...

edit on 25-10-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Uh huh... You are still ignoring the fact that the reason we are even having this conversation in the first place is because Trump made unfounded and unwarranted claims of election fraud before he even lost or a vote was cast. But suddenly it's the GOVERNMENT that is desperate for trying to address these ridiculous assertions.

And you're ignoring the fact that this is the kind of thing a banana republic third world backwater does when it wants the world to think it's elections are bullet-proof. The government had no need to come out and say this ahead of time.

Would we accept this kind of statement from a law enforcement agency? "Hey folks if anybody comes out in the next few months and says we kicked the # out of them, they're definitely lying." Yea, you'd buy that right? Totally legit thing for the agency to say?

Keep it partisan though, makes it easier I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
So because a third world country would try to shuck the blame that suddenly means there is no credibility in the US's statement there? Fun Fact: The US ISN'T a banana republic so that means that we shouldn't be putting its words on the same credibility level as one.

I mean we DO have a lot of evidence of Russia trying to tamper and interfere with our elections this year. Given the FACT voter fraud is near non-existent I'd say that there is a lot of credibility with the US' statement that any sudden appearance of voting fraud would likely be Russian planted.

Of course none of this says that if the fraud appeared it wouldn't be investigated (which you seem to be implying by labeling the government "desperate").

Thanks for giving credibility to this wolf cry from the Boy who cried wolf though. You are doing a credit to your nation by trying to undermine its peaceful transition of power. Kudos. /sarc
edit on 25-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This is why I am leaving on the 3rd for a bit. I think ya'll are in for a crazy ride. Dear (insert your divine here) please let me wrong and a fear monger.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join