It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Election With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The narrative is now official and the media is ready to repeat the lie. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse at this point and I apologize if the original Reuters article has been already posted. I couldn't find it. While the mainstream media continues to collude with and shelter the Democratic nominee, articles like this are worth repeating.

Everything is being setup to ensure that if Hillary wins the election and is accused of voter fraud, any evidence provided to substantiate the claim will be dismissed as fake Russian propaganda. Meaning, if the US Government says that a specific document is false, then without question, it must be false.

According to Reuters, U.S. voting authorities are now warning that while the Russians may not actually hack the Presidential election, they may fake hacking the Presidential election.

What they’re saying without actually saying it is that if Hillary Clinton wins the election and Trump supporters show proof of any fraudulent activity, the “proof” will have been fabricated by… The Russians.

Source

If Trump is a plant, then there’s a reason why this election has remained so close. Its easier to cheat without getting caught. Thankfully, with the help of hackers and alternative media, we have see behind the veil of democracy. Stay vigilant, stay informed and exercise extreme caution when doing your research. Do not take anything at face value during these last few weeks.

From Reuters,

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials are warning that hackers with ties to Russia’s intelligence services could try to undermine the credibility of the presidential election by posting documents online purporting to show evidence of voter fraud.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said however, that the U.S. election system is so large, diffuse and antiquated that hackers would not be able to change the outcome of the Nov. 8 election.

But hackers could post documents, some of which might be falsified, that are designed to create public perceptions of widespread voter fraud, the officials said.

They said that they did not have specific evidence of such a plan, but state and local election authorities had been warned to be vigilant for hacking attempts.

Link

Again, the media is trying to tell you what to think. They freely admit that there is no evidence to support such a claim. Just as specific laws have spurred illegal markets, the media's continued deception have spurred the rise in hacktivism.

“Hackers will not be able to change the outcome...” - Check

“Hackers could post documents, some of which might be falsified...” - Check

The keyword in the second quote is “some.” Truth mixed with lies. Confusion, paranoia, lack of credibility, all used against our better judgment. According to this latest Reuter’s article (state-run propaganda), there are only two ways to perceive a contested election in 2016.

...the Russians are either going to compromise the Presidential election by outright hacking it, or they will simply pretend that they compromised the elections by posting fake documents purporting to show voter fraud.

What are your thoughts ATS? Does this only increase you suspicions of Hillary trying to rig the election or do you believe that Russia or any hacker for that matter can and will play a significant part in undermining the US presidential election?

edit on 27-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So basically.....

Babe, Brandon is going to call and say that we slept together but we totally didn't, hes just going to say it to get you mad, and try to ruin our relationship don't believe him, i'm just letting you know now so you won't be surprised or listen to him... K cupcake?!

*vomit*
lol

-Alee

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

They just admitted there will be voter fraud that will be exposed..

LOL

the spin is too spinny I'm getting Dizzy...

hey mom you are going to think you are missing $20 from your wallet, but it's not true, the russians will fake the missing money, so just buy me a pizza, ok?

edit on 25-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeap, just keep beating that dead horse more, maybe it will turn into horse burgers. I don't see why everyone all of a sudden has a hard on for Russia?

What's the end game? Provoke Russia and end the world so you could say you were right? I'm no russian supporter but sometimes I wish the entire world grew some balls and shut the US military industrial complex down for good.

Beat the US military machine so bad they wont ever step foot in another country without probable cause. Im tired of this warmongering because they feel like it.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The psy-ops of this election is getting out of control.

Sadly, the average voter is dumb enough to listen to this s**t.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So we are going to have a venezuelan style election and if the players are caught they will start a Mccarthy era witch hunt until we have a new cold war.

I hope they incite a revolt and everything burns.

I am done with this.

Either we have rules or we enjoy our strength

edit on 10 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
So basically.....

Babe, Brandon is going to call and say that we slept together but we totally didn't, hes just going to say it to get you mad, and try to ruin our relationship don't believe him, i'm just letting you know now so you won't be surprised or listen to him... K cupcake?!

*vomit*
lol

-Alee

One gigantic LOL...that's the most coherent picture I've seen in a while.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

He's totally right. The media is hyping up Russia as the boogeyman so blatantly lately. Do people really eat it up that easily? I'm pretty sure most of the people in my close circle see through this BS, but the general public does not?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Does the threat of vote rigging matter anyway? The election has already been totally undermined with the choice of candidates.

I think it's best for Americans if they take the protest action of not voting

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The narrative is now official and the media is ready to repeat the lie. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse at this point and I apologize if the original Reuters article has been already posted. I couldn't find it. While the mainstream media continues to collude with and shelter the Democratic nominee, articles like this are worth repeating.

Only fools would believe the election would be rigged with how badly Trump is currently polling.
Poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead

Almost 7 in 10 voters nationwide say they think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency next month, but most say that if that happens, Donald Trump will not accept the results and concede, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.
Americans overall are more confident that the nation's votes for president will be cast and counted accurately this year than they were in 2008. Whatever the outcome, however, nearly 8 in 10 say that once all the states have certified their vote counts, the losing candidate has an obligation to accept the results and concede to the winner.

Expectations that the Democratic Party's presidential nominee will win are widespread and growing. The 68% who say they expect a Clinton win now is up from 59% around Labor Day and 55% back in June just after the primaries ended. Republicans and Trump supporters are the sole groups, among which less than half think Clinton will ultimately win.

The only narrative being invented here is YOUR narrative that any uncovered election fraud is legit election fraud.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Best post ever!
Just admitted there will be vote tally tampering and now they can blame it on the Russians.

What a torrid load-O-crap this is.

Thank you so much Mr. Obama and your DNC.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I've never seen the psy ops made so obvious in any previous election.

The establishment is genuinely panicked.

What makes me sick is the sight of all these morons in line for early voting. What a friggin' crock.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump may be polling terribly. Trump may well lose. He may well lose by a lot.

But you've got to admit that this reeks of exactly what the NerdGoddess posted - a desperate teenager trying to convince their boyfriend of three months that no matter what they hear, they like so totally did not cheat on summer break zomg!

The bases are now covered nice and neat. Even if genuine fraud were to happen, it's already been addressed and dismissed before the election even happened. Nice and tidy.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like they have all the bases covered: foreign bogey-man, foreign bogey-man rigging elections, foreign bogey-man faking rigging elections, all while evidence showing rigged elections goes nearly unreported and is dismissed.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Looks like they have all the bases covered: foreign bogey-man, foreign bogey-man rigging elections, foreign bogey-man faking rigging elections, all while evidence showing rigged elections goes nearly unreported and is dismissed.

haha...you know that House never loses...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The only narrative being invented here is YOUR narrative that any uncovered election fraud is legit election fraud.

aaaaaaalllll abooooard !!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
So basically.....

*vomit*
lol

-Alee

very well done!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

But you've got to admit that this reeks of exactly what the NerdGoddess posted - a desperate teenager trying to convince their boyfriend of three months that no matter what they hear, they like so totally did not cheat on summer break zomg!

The bases are now covered nice and neat. Even if genuine fraud were to happen, it's already been addressed and dismissed before the election even happened. Nice and tidy.

No. It doesn't. Only someone who WANTS to see election fraud will think this. Remember that this entire farce started when Trump said he wouldn't honor the elections BEFORE any votes were cast. The desperation is from the Trump camp not the media showing that Trump is a moron. Again.

Hell. This thread looks like desperation trying to keep the election fraud lie alive by trying to preemptively ridicule a very valid way that Russia would try to tamper with our elections.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No. It doesn't. Only someone who WANTS to see election fraud will think this. Remember that this entire farce started when Trump said he wouldn't honor the elections BEFORE any votes were cast. The desperation is from the Trump camp not the media showing that Trump is a moron. Again.

And, politically-speaking, Trump should allow himself to be painted into a corner? What if there are irregularities? Oh, it's Russia. I see that's now been covered.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No. It doesn't. This entire farce started when Trump said he wouldn't honor the elections BEFORE any votes were cast. The desperation is from the Trump camp not the media showing that Trump is a moron. Again.

Trump specifically said "I'll keep you in suspense". Looks like its working a little too much, because he never said he wouldn't honor the elections. Do you require that he pinky-swears?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join