It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge on Twitter: Gash on side of Hillarys face raises concerns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Ha ha ha. It's a fake. But she does have a scar on the right side of her upper lip. It's been there since college. I saw it on an old picture. Still there but faint.
yep, actualy I went school with them and that scar has a funny story. it is from Bill after he saw where my name was written with pee pee in the fresh snow one night in 64, but it was in her hand writing...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Did I get to The Daily Mail somehow?????

No, I am on ATS. How am I seeing this here???

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Ha ha ha. It's a fake. But she does have a scar on the right side of her upper lip. It's been there since college. I saw it on an old picture. Still there but faint.
yep, actualy I went school with them and that scar has a funny story. it is from Bill after he saw where my name was written with pee pee in the fresh snow one night in 64, but it was in her hand writing...

What is wrong with you? That is a serious question.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What is wrong with you?

Don't ask.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

That is fantastic!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: carewemust

You are on the right track.

Yes.. I think so. But this is still way too "out there" for the public to understand, or even consider. But if she's elected President, Hillary will gradually reveal more of her true self. Millions of people all over the world will regret that she was able to get herself into the White House.

Unfortunately it's not going to be gradual process and vast majority of people won't get a chance to regret it I'm afraid...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I forgot to add that it wasn't her that was able to put herself in the White House but some very poweful forces that contol almost all institutions and vast majority of media in this country and all over the world. It would be much easier task if they had chosen any other canddate but her. It only makes you wonder why it was so important for them to shove her in the WH...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Doesn't look like photoshop to me..

www.bustle.com...

And the original:

www.gettyimages.com.au...

Can sort of see the lump here too..

www.gettyimages.com.au...

edit on 26/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join