It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump didn't believe in deporting hard working illegal immigrants in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Illegals Are Rapist...He did not say all he said that some of the worst are coming here. This is true.

This what he said on one occasion,

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

So he is, in fact, talking about.... Mexicans, and only condescends in assuming some are good people. Yawn.

Doesn't give up either...except that the wall is going to be a 'mite' smaller...in fact much smaller. The Simpsons comes to mind.

edit on 25-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You WANT open borders?

Clearly you have never been to Mexico, outside of Motelxico.
Read my post again Man. My post was a comment on the seemingly two-faced nature of Trumps statements, not about border security, yet somehow you seem to have jumped to a conclusion that goes well beyond the scope of the things I said.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kruphix
Just 4 years ago, Trump had a drastically different position on illegal immigration than he does now.

We all know his rhetoric now...Build A Wall...Illegals Are Rapist...Bad Hombres...Deport Them All.

could you please cite his exact words on this? I seem to remember they were vastly different than what you posted here.

lying to make your point only makes you look like an idiot.

The words are the same here, of course you don't need to believe it.

Color me not surprised
Trump is being good little future politician flip flopping like the rest of them.
Trump and Hillary should just drop the charade and team up since they would make a great couple as Globalists finishing this country off

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Actually, his position didn't change at all. I don't even know why I'm responding to this OP troll. Anyway, his position didn't change at all. He wants to deport illegal aliens that are criminals. He wanted to do it then and he wants to do it now. The ones that commit crimes against American citizens while in America. That's it. Go look at his 100-day plan or watch his Gettysburg Address. I dare you.
edit on 26-10-2016 by gernblan because: I felt like it

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So he is talking about Mexicans. So what! There are illegals who rape, kill, rob and run gangs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join