It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary routinely bullied her bodyguards worst language possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm sure this just another conspiracy against Hillary because she a female. A fouled mouth female.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official
Clinton’s State Department agents are hardly the first to complain about her bullying. “She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is,” author Ronald Kessler told Newsmax TV’s J. D. Hayworth.

Seems to me that she has a real problem with her eyes, balance, recognizing classified docs, problems with stairs, providing security for Benghazi, her husband having inappropriate meetings with people involved with investigations about her conduct, many stories of treating people like crap and seems like quite a few people pass away around her. This guy sums it up pretty well:

The State Department has not released the full document trail here, so the complete story remains unknown to the public. However, one senior NSA official, now retired, recalled the kerfuffle with Team Clinton in early 2009 about Blackberrys. “It was the usual Clinton prima donna stuff,” he explained, “the whole ‘rules are for other people’ act that I remembered from the ’90s.” Why Ms. Clinton would not simply check her personal email on an office computer, like every other government employee less senior than the president, seems a germane question, given what a major scandal email-gate turned out to be. “What did she not want put on a government system, where security people might see it?” the former NSA official asked, adding, “I wonder now, and I sure wish I’d asked about it back in 2009.”

Both candidates kinda stink, but if these few items listed above are even partially true, maybe we should let Hillary to fab into history.

www.nationalreview.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

observer.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Have you heard of this one?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Problems with her eyes, but wouldn't use a PC, of which she probably has at least one for each office she has in the White House. So, squinting at a mobile doesn't make a heap of sense really.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Boy she sounds like a peach to be around. I can't stand being around people who take themselves so serious.

I have a feeling Trump's on the stage persona is a performance and I would hope someone wouldn't be so self aggrandizing. If he is the man that is on stage, he will make a lousy pres.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A 'foul-mouthed' female?

Trump drops the f-bomb at rallies and on film for all the children to see, and you are concerned about this?
Maybe work on separating what is important from that which is not.

I've also noticed that people who are quite busy and have a great many things to do, are sometimes bossy. I think they have to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have a feeling Trump's on the stage persona is a performance and I would hope someone wouldn't be so self aggrandizing. If he is the man that is on stage, he will make a lousy pres.
a reply to: angeldoll

Same goes for Trump. My opinion is he is yucking it up on stage and being an ass on purpose. Again this is my opinion. If he is the man that is on stage all the time, he will make a lousy pres and will be a dim witted failure.

This is an opinion, but she seems, for lack of a better term to get the point across, b#tchy. I see it when she is on stage, when the smallest thing goes wrong,when a question from the press isn't to her liking or when her voice goes up too many octaves and my dog starts to howl (not really).

Look I don't tie my wagon too tight to any other political person because of the cult of personality. They can only do what the legislative arm of our govt will allow. So take a breath and don't invest too much in either of these millionaires or billionaires.
edit on 25-10-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If there is one thing this election season has shown everyone around the world, its that when there is a binary choice, one must make a third choice, whether one exists or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hillary's a bitch.... got it..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No not a b$tch, she seems bitchy and very unpleasant. Could be wrong, again this is just an opinion on a conspiracy web site.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I can curse in four languages, but cursing is not the issue-mistreatment of staff is.

When I stub my toe in the dark I swear like a sailor on shore leave as do many other folk and we can't blame Clinton or Trump for doing the same. However berating your employees and cursing at them the same time? nah-uh. I've experienced it from a family of farmers who are so dim witted they would believe that a thesaurus was something from Jurassic Park.

In the end members of my bosses own family left the family buisiness due to their brothers incompetence. A similar thing has happened to Trump and it may happen to Clinton and it all boils down to two choices: dignity or employment.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We made that beautifull fembot a long time ago. if it happens again she is low on battery just taser her a couple of times and she will be fine. Also don't bring her in contact with the american flag she allergic for it.
btw there is no refund if she is broken.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Blah blah all she does is make excuses.

"I realize it was a mistake (got caught), won't happen again(sure), I don't make any excuses for it (really?)."

Then, next sentence... "Ive handled lots of classified material (pours litany of excuses).

You can always spot verbal abusers, they start using your name when speaking to you directly.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
@6:10: " Hillary does not allow staff to have any cell phones in her presence so there is no record of these outbursts." Not since the, "We came , we saw, he died, captured tidbit.

Closet abuse. Verbally and emotionally abusive people make sure nobody sees them, the abuse only happens behind closed doors.

They are very careful abut this. This behavior would cross over to other areas, like keeping secrets, denying, outright lies. Amoral behavior is hey whatever I say is right. As long as I get my way, everything is fine.

Shallow, superficial, self centered.

check check
edit on 25-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I'm sure this just another conspiracy against Hillary because she a female. A fouled mouth female.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official
Clinton’s State Department agents are hardly the first to complain about her bullying. “She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is,” author Ronald Kessler told Newsmax TV’s J. D. Hayworth.

Seems to me that she has a real problem with her eyes, balance, recognizing classified docs, problems with stairs, providing security for Benghazi, her husband having inappropriate meetings with people involved with investigations about her conduct, many stories of treating people like crap and seems like quite a few people pass away around her. This guy sums it up pretty well:

The State Department has not released the full document trail here, so the complete story remains unknown to the public. However, one senior NSA official, now retired, recalled the kerfuffle with Team Clinton in early 2009 about Blackberrys. “It was the usual Clinton prima donna stuff,” he explained, “the whole ‘rules are for other people’ act that I remembered from the ’90s.” Why Ms. Clinton would not simply check her personal email on an office computer, like every other government employee less senior than the president, seems a germane question, given what a major scandal email-gate turned out to be. “What did she not want put on a government system, where security people might see it?” the former NSA official asked, adding, “I wonder now, and I sure wish I’d asked about it back in 2009.”

Both candidates kinda stink, but if these few items listed above are even partially true, maybe we should let Hillary to fab into history.

www.nationalreview.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

observer.com...

I'm wondering how a topic as important as this was buried in the "General Chit Chat" forum.

This National Review article (in the link) is well-researched and very much worth reading.

It shows just how cruel, mean-spirited, foul-mouthed Hillary really is when she's NOT on stage.

No one who knows how murderous, traitorous, greedy, lying, skanky, sociopathic Hillary is would want her in the White House again.

Hillary for Prison.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I'm wondering how a topic as important as this was buried in the "General Chit Chat" forum.

None of her 'finer' traits appear in the main stream. Even the alternate one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Sorry about the forum I picked, in retrospect, I should have put it in the political mud pit maybe.

I still find it hard to believe we have Hillary as a choice (and Trump to a lesser degree). But hey I have a couple of buddies who are married to women exactly like Hillary, and they somehow make it work without blood shed.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If there is one thing this election season has shown everyone around the world, its that when there is a binary choice, one must make a third choice, whether one exists or not.

Just say NO!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
so, why don`t they file a hostile work environment lawsuit against her?

'listen lady! I`ll take a bullet for you because that`s part of my job but I don`t have to listen to a bunch of verbal abuse from your stinking pie hole"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Big deal... so she has a potty mouth and it a raving bitch. I couldnt care less about that... there is much more to dislike about her than that!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Because her husband was POTUS, and she maybe POTUS soon. They say one word and I would imagine a nice job protecting penguins in Iceland (career suicide).

top topics

join