It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Voting issue favor Clinton..//shocked face//

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8. However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat. “Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

Yes, Inforwars is the source. largely irrelevant as is the story. But there is a learning lesson here. You can vote "straight ticket" and pick all republican or all democrat, but a few choices must be made in addition to that. I know POTUS is one of them. I think Gov is also one you need to pick, but I don't remember from the last election. But......if you skip the choice, it seem to default to Clinton. I think that needs to be investigated.

If this is found not to be the case, an investigation will find that as well. As is a conspiracy on a conspiracy site, further information is required.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Issues with vote flipping can be seen at:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.truth-out.org...
(arguably out of date)

Then there's this analysis and it is of 2016:www.emporiagazette.com...

And: www.washingtonsblog.com...

I'm not getting much in the way of returns for 2016 early voting, but that's no surprise considering the MSM invested interest in hiding the dirt. Since this election comes down to 10 battleground states, I'd focus on those states for cheating. Not that it matters, it won't be reported.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I know a lot of people do the lazy thing and vote straight ticket. I'd be interested to hear what people are seeing when they do this and see what the POTUS choice defaults to. If it's Hillary, that's a massive conspiracy. If not, it's more wind from AJ and his crew.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Anyone who votes "straight ticket" is not an educated voter. She should not be voting.

Of course, the voting machines should be working properly, but I'll need more than just someone's claim to prove that the machines are malfunctioning--especially a straight-ticket voter, as that stinks of ideology driving the claim.

But in any event, there have been plenty of instances--some even caught on camera by news teams--where voting computers were changing votes, so I don't trust the voting machines very much, and it's a reminder that you always need to double check your electronic ballot before submitting.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Anyone who votes "straight ticket" is not an educated voter. She should not be voting.

EVERYONE who can legally vote should vote if they choose. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise!

I am glad the error in the story posted was caught. It will be interesting to see how many "errors" appear.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

But in any event, there have been plenty of instances--some even caught on camera by news teams--where voting computers were changing votes, so I don't trust the voting machines very much, and it's a reminder that you always need to double check your electronic ballot before submitting.

that's why I posted this. I hope that some of us can either verify it, or put it to rest.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Uh, not to be argumentative, but from the articles I've read, it appears that the fault lies either with the software or with the programming as input by the programmers. In each case the authorities lay the issue off on "calibration".

I know from media reports that in 2014, voters in Austin TX caught the machines flipping votes for republican candidates to the democrat candidates, but I couldn't find out if that was on an individual race basis or whether it was happening on the basis of straight ticket voting. It wouldn't surprise me if the machines were rigged since Austin is run by the Democrat party, but I'm sure they laid it off to calibration issues. We can speculate till the cows come home, but we'll never know the truth. And of course, the Democrats say the Republican's cheat in Republican controlled districts.

All of it is pretty stupid really. Why would Democrats rig an election in a district controlled for 100 years by the Democrat party? There's a reason why those districts are 100% Democrat controlled; the Republicans all moved away to avoid high taxation; there's no reason for the Democrats to need to rig the elections in THEIR districts.

Therefore, my guess is the machines are faulty, or that the fault lies with incompetent operators of the equipment.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

it may just be hype by AJ. And in all likelihood, it is. But if we have real people notice this happening, it would be yuuuuge!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This happened to a friend of one of my friends in Texas! He said he voted a straight ticket and then when he checked, Trump was switched to Clinton. He even got the polling judge to look at it, and she was baffled, too. I know that some parts of Texas recently pulled some machines and replaced them for early voting, but I didn't think too much about it until I heard about this today.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
double post
edit on 25-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

while the anti Hillary side of me really wants to just openly believe this, I have to say the "friend of a friend" thing is a tiny bit less credible than what I was hoping for. But thanks for reporting it just the same. It's nothing against you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Was this the same county in Texas where they swapped out voting machines a couple days ago?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How you get proof? I believe you are not allowed a recording device or camera in the booth to document it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

while the anti Hillary side of me really wants to just openly believe this, I have to say the "friend of a friend" thing is a tiny bit less credible than what I was hoping for. But thanks for reporting it just the same. It's nothing against you.

I know it does. Even as I typed it, I was thinking it sounded lame, but on an open board, I would never give out names. But, that is what he reported to her and she re-reported it, so, seeing your thread, I took the chance to report it. Take it any way you want, but I would never make something up just to post it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Anyone using electronic voting machines:
it can't hurt to record video on your cell for future reference.
Not that what displays on the screen is always what is getting recorded.... but it can't hurt.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
EVERYONE who can legally vote should vote if they choose. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise!

Sorry, if you want to peddle political correctness, try it on someone else.

Just because everyone over the age of 18 (and a few other determinants) has a right to vote doesn't mean that they should. IF someone is going to vote, they should take the time to educate themselves and vote with a purpose, not just because of a platform claim here or there, or because of a letter next to someone's name. Unintelligent voting gets us inappropriate leaders--if you advocate for unintelligent, uninformed voting, I don't think that the shame should be put on me.

Apathetic voting--and general apathy in most segments of American society--is one of the biggest problems that our nation faces right now. If people don't care enough to research individual candidates, don't vote for them. That's like Pelosi advocating passage of the PPACA so that we can find out what's in it--that's known as willful ignorance.

I'm not a fan. You may be, and that's your prerogative, but it's not mine. I want everyone to vote who can, but I want them to do so intelligently. I make zero apologies for that.

I am glad the error in the story posted was caught. It will be interesting to see how many "errors" appear.

Agreed...assuming it's a factual error and not just someone claiming the error with different intentions in mind.
edit on 25-10-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: network dude

I know it does. Even as I typed it, I was thinking it sounded lame, but on an open board, I would never give out names. But, that is what he reported to her and she re-reported it, so, seeing your thread, I took the chance to report it. Take it any way you want, but I would never make something up just to post it.

I understand completely. My cousin's friend's sister's boyfriend also agrees.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

How you get proof? I believe you are not allowed a recording device or camera in the booth to document it.

And therein lies the problem--what you end up with are he-said-they-said stories concerning malfunctioning machines. Of course, enough complaints will yield testing on the machines that can verify the claims, but unless that happens, it makes logical sense to be skeptical of the claims, especially in such a heated election as what we have now.

It's more readily apparent each day that the ideologically blinded on both sides will do whatever necessary to cast doubt or throw wrenches into this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sorry, if you want to peddle political correctness, try it on someone else.

Just because everyone over the age of 18 (and a few other determinants) has a right to vote doesn't mean that they should. IF someone is going to vote, they should take the time to educate themselves and vote with a purpose, not just because of a platform claim here or there, or because of a letter next to someone's name. Unintelligent voting gets us inappropriate leaders--if you advocate for unintelligent, uninformed voting, I don't think that the shame should be put on me.

Apathetic voting--and general apathy in most segments of American society--is one of the biggest problems that our nation faces right now. If people don't care enough to research individual candidates, don't vote for them. That's like Pelosi advocating passage of the PPACA so that we can find out what's in it--that's known as willful ignorance.

I'm not a fan. You may be, and that's your prerogative, but it's not mine. I want everyone to vote who can, but I want them to do so intelligently. I make zero apologies for that.

Agreed...assuming it's a factual error and not just someone claiming the error with different intentions in mind.

Yeah you want everyone to vote intelligently? Who decides the level of intelligence required? you?
Your opinion is quite disgusting. Should you not be entitled to it?
People DIED so that americans could have the right to vote. Your opinion is no different than those who denied women or minoritys the right to vote.
Your description of "unintelligent or apathetic" is based on your opinion that you are right. I would not expect any apology from someone so selfish.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Once again President Trump is proven correct. Amazing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join