It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

this is by far my favorite email so far.
HR(C) is caught using private email, obama gets wind of it, cheryl mills knows obama has emails from HR(C) from that private email.
therefore:
obama knew of illegal emails
obama lied saying he didnt know
they covered it up

liars........ impeach barry, HR(C) and the DNC need to be heavily investigated by real people not bought fbi clinton informants

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
And I wonder who they could be referring to in this email.

Hmmm....this could get interesting.

And when the House Oversight Committee asks them both to clarify this email, they will both say that wonderful phrase "I can't recall" or "I plead the 5th".....

I think we all know who they're referencing here, but seeing how the FBI/DOJ works, they'll likely state no lawyer would take this case in their "right minds"...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

More out of context email. They only release these to get the inbred, racist, bigoted, and sexists fired up as they have low intelligence. Or are Anti-American. A vote for Trump is a vote against America!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Haha, I'm an independent. But when someone from one side blanket statements the other....

That is the definition of low intelligence. You don't know all of them.

Plenty of intelligent people support both candidates. With your comment though I wouldn't put you into that category.

Edit: just read through your recent posts. Constantly calling people names for believing something different than you is not only providing any arguement. It is blatant bigotry.
edit on 25-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

More out of context email. They only release these to get the inbred, racist, bigoted, and sexists fired up as they have low intelligence. Or are Anti-American. A vote for Trump is a vote against America!

I'm fired up over it.
Are you saying I'm an inbred, racist, bigoted, sexist, low intellect anti-American?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just go bury your head back in the sand. At least then your mouth should be full of sand and should keep you from making other stupid comments.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If your arguments don't hold up to scrutiny, well then just toss out a logical fallacy:

If the Clinton campaign were an ATS thread, it would get tossed in the Hoax bin or LOL forum.

Geezum crow.
edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

they release these so the general public can witness the corruption.
2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IAMTAT

The posts, made on July 23, 2014, ask how to alter the contents of a “VERY VIP” person’s emails to strip out the “VIP” email address. On July 22, just one day prior to the post, the Benghazi Committee and State Department agreed on the production of such emails, according to the FBI.

Combetta is best known as the man who deleted emails from Clinton’s private server in 2015 after the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued a subpoena for records relating to the 2012 Benghazi attack.

The Clinton presidential campaign has said that Combetta, who was employed by Platte River Network to administer the server, acted on his own. The wording of this post suggests that, for significant alterations at least, orders may have come from the Clinton camp.

www.dailydot.com...

TIMELINE:
(Open...click to enlarge)
twitter.com...
edit on 25-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is the most idiotic deflection tactic any of you can use, IMHO. Just because people care that Hillary is a lying, conniving, evil c-word, doesn't mean that we all support trump. Get over yourself. A vote for any of these two imbeciles is a vote against the world.

We get it, you guys love Hillary and want to vote for her because she's a woman. The fact that you call Trump supports sexists and low intelligence is just irony when the majority block of Clinton supporters are only voting for her because 'YAY WIMMINZ" is the least educated reason as to why to vote for anyone. Completely ignore policies, character, personal history, and all that good stuff because you want to tell everyone that you took part in a historical moment when the firest female POTUS was elected and you helped that happen.

Funny thing is, with all the WOMEN I know in my life, family and friends, not a single one support Hillary. In fact, the common phrase between all of them is "a woman has no business being president. I don't care what they say, but some jobs just aren't for women." That's coming from strong, hard working women.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Justin is probably Justin Cooper, a senior aide to Bill Clinton.
He is very much alive, for now. Currently works for American University of Dubai.
From his Wikipedia page:

Cooper who has a close working relationship with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her senior most advisers since their White House days, including Cheryl D. Mills and Huma Abedin, is often responsible for briefing and advising the President on a range of issues including finances, business matters, public relations, politics, the Clinton Family Foundation and the Clinton Foundation's initiatives as well as the Clinton Global Initiative. Cooper was named as the Registrant for Clinton's home based email server, clintonemail.com, as of 11-14-2013

Note the last sentence there.
Who is Justin Cooper?

Justin Cooper owns an almost $900,000 home in the lush hills of an upscale Los Angeles suburb.

But interestingly enough, he doesn’t live there. Roger Clinton does.

Cooper is Bill Clinton’s body man turned wheeler-dealer. He’s gone from making a modest salary working in the White House to setting up an LLC just to buy a home for the president’s brother to live in.

But how and why has he suddenly become Roger Clinton’s real estate agent and financier?

Why would Cooper, despite living in Manhattan, be the one to purchase a home in California that was intended as someone else’s residence? And how did he get the money to do it?

Before the time of the sale in 2009, Roger Clinton already had over $89,000 in numerous federal and state tax liens against him, which would have made purchasing a property for himself difficult.

How did Cooper, a career body man, scrounge up the money necessary to pay for a mortgage that no doubt would have been over a million dollars, including interest?

It’s a whole lot of hoops to jump through for a simple real estate transaction.

Cooper started working in the White House in 1999 and has remained a close aide to Bill Clinton ever since. Bloomberg Business has even gone so far as to say, “his advice and influence is unrivalled.”

He’s also been knee deep in the Clinton email scandal. Despite having no cybersecurity expertise, it was Cooper who registered the Clintonemail.com domain in his own name in January 2009. Cooper has testified under oath about the server – who paid for his expensive legal fees?

And who paid for the undoubtedly pricey arrangement of setting up and maintaining a private server?

And although he didn’t have a security clearance, Cooper had access to the more than 2,000 classified emails, including ‘Top Secret’ information that was stored on the server. Cooper was also the aide dispatched to smash with a hammer Hillary Clinton’s mobile devices containing classified email. (Can we call him JC Hammer?)

edit on b000000312016-10-25T12:21:17-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2016 12:21:17 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If anyone comes across anything concerning ex-Clinton Foundation CEO, Eric Braverman...please post.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hurting my feelings, man.

I posted about him here.

He is the one who originally registered the domain clintonemail.com and has had his legal fees paid for by the Clintons; a noted in the excerpt I used.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hurting my feelings, man.

I posted about him here.

He is the one who originally registered the domain clintonemail.com and has had his legal fees paid for by the Clintons; a noted in the excerpt I used.

Sorry, I missed it.
I just edited my post to add the part about Justin buying a $900k home for Roger Clinton.
And that he is the phone smasher for Hillary.
edit on b000000312016-10-25T12:24:20-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2016 12:24:20 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Clinton Klan keeps getting more and more deplorable.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sounds like you are the racist, bigoted one my low info friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Cooper was also the aide dispatched to smash with a hammer Hillary Clinton’s mobile devices containing classified email. (Can we call him JC Hammer?)

He's on the Clinton goon squad...hmmm. Was he in Washington D.C. on July 10th by any chance?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Watch out now. All those racist inbreds might get fired up and turn election day into a barbecue party. They'll have every voting age person they know coming out of the woods to have a beer and elect Trump.
edit on 25-10-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And a vote for killary is a vote against the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What is out of context? Care to describe your opinion in detail so others can comment on it?

From what I can tell, the context is that they are discussing Obama's public statements about his knowledge about Hillary's "non State.gov" and that someone has said emails that show this. They then discuss the need to 'clean up' the situation.

By the way - this is not the political mud pit...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join