It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Video takes you through the Hillary roller coaster pretty well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I watched this video last night, and I think it displays pretty well that Hillary is a pathological liar and will say anything to get elected. She's even straight up asked this by Anderson cooper at one point. This is not a leader of a nation, and it's clear to me that electing her would basically be agreeing to the following:

"Yes I like banks ruling my country. I like being manipulated and lied to. It's okay if this country heads to destruction and I'm being robbed all along the way, because well you know, #NEVERTRUMP and she's a woman."

This is just a small sampling of her career spanning pattern of corruption and abuse. And now she's running for president>

Contrast this madness with Trump and you'll start to see what the choice we are voting this year is really about.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

I look at ATS nowadays and see the polarization of politics making posters look terrible in their ignorance by becoming so biased they cannot see the woods for the trees.

When i see mainstream media so controlled and Wikileaks exposing every dirty antic and project Veritas doing the same i think how can you still be so delusional that you will go down with a sinking ship that has every intention of enslaving your children to be mindless facets of the state because you could not drag yourself away from the left right paradigm.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

Yes she will say and do anything to get elected...Including using a plant to run against. How anyone can believe Trump made it this far on his own is sad, it was by design. Just watching the debates looks like a fixed boxing match. Trump makes a few decent jabs in the beginning to make it look real and then throws the match by saying the most idiotic things possible half way into a debate, just like a boxer goes a few rounds lands a few decent blows and then goes down like he was paid to do.

Sometimes a few of the spectators will see the match was fixed but most won't blinded by their fanaticism amongst the excitement and chaos.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

join