It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Court Date Dec 16 2016 alleged 13 year old rape

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It's an interesting case this one. This woman has tried to sue Trump and Epstein a couple of times before but failed.

Here's a timeline of events:

April 26, 2016 — Johnson filed for a $100 million lawsuit in California federal district court. It was thrown out by U.S. Magistrate Judge Karen Stevenson in May due to Johnson “failing to state a civil rights claim” in the suit. At this time, she was representing herself and claimed to have only $276 to her name and no job.

June 20, 2016 — Johnson refiled in Manhattan federal court with the help of attorney Thomas Meagher, who reached out to her after hearing about her initial filing. She changed her name to “Jane Doe” in the lawsuit, which asks for $75,000 plus attorney fees, rather than $100 million.

September 16, 2016 — Johnson drops her lawsuit, before refiling a few weeks later with Meagher and another attorney, Cheney Mason, to include three affidavits instead of two. Statements from Johnson (Doe), an eyewitness named “Tiffany Doe,” and “Joan Doe,” a schoolmate of Johnson's in 1994, were added to the filing.

Source

The fact that she was broke and unemployed on the first attempt raises enough suspicions. She probably thought she'd hit the jackpot over something that allegedly happened over 20 years ago. She then went from asking $100M to asking $75K. This all sounds a bit desperate.

I wish her good luck on December 16 'cause she will need it.

Edit: I wonder why that lawyer that's representing the 11 women didn't take this case? Is it because the girl wasn't the 'Trump Type' back in 94?

there is new evidence that has come to light they can use like donalds video where he brags about sexually assaulting women.

his friend epsteins trials over as well and he is now a convicted pedophile.

epsteins brother has stated donald was at the island.

there is epsteins butler as well.

variety of things they have now that they didnt back then.

either way if donald trump wins the presidency with this rape case going to court, he is truly a miracle worker lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I still have not heard from a woman coming forward saying he did what he is being convicted of without a trial and that is "grabbing the cat'....

I thought at least two woman had come forward claiming he groped their nethers. I'm not saying they're necessarily telling the truth, but I recall the allegations.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It's an interesting case this one. This woman has tried to sue Trump and Epstein a couple of times before but failed.

Here's a timeline of events:

April 26, 2016 — Johnson filed for a $100 million lawsuit in California federal district court. It was thrown out by U.S. Magistrate Judge Karen Stevenson in May due to Johnson “failing to state a civil rights claim” in the suit. At this time, she was representing herself and claimed to have only $276 to her name and no job.

June 20, 2016 — Johnson refiled in Manhattan federal court with the help of attorney Thomas Meagher, who reached out to her after hearing about her initial filing. She changed her name to “Jane Doe” in the lawsuit, which asks for $75,000 plus attorney fees, rather than $100 million.

September 16, 2016 — Johnson drops her lawsuit, before refiling a few weeks later with Meagher and another attorney, Cheney Mason, to include three affidavits instead of two. Statements from Johnson (Doe), an eyewitness named “Tiffany Doe,” and “Joan Doe,” a schoolmate of Johnson's in 1994, were added to the filing.

Source

The fact that she was broke and unemployed on the first attempt raises enough suspicions. She probably thought she'd hit the jackpot over something that allegedly happened over 20 years ago. She then went from asking $100M to asking $75K. This all sounds a bit desperate.

I wish her good luck on December 16 'cause she will need it.

Edit: I wonder why that lawyer that's representing the 11 women didn't take this case? Is it because the girl wasn't the 'Trump Type' back in 94?

there is new evidence that has come to light they can use like donalds video where he brags about sexually assaulting women.

his friend epsteins trials over as well and he is now a convicted pedophile.

epsteins brother has stated donald was at the island.

there is epsteins butler as well.

variety of things they have now that they didnt back then.

either way if donald trump wins the presidency with this rape case going to court, he is truly a miracle worker lol

Do you have a link to the butler or the brother claiming Donald was at the island?

And... is the allegation beyond that or is that where it ends?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Nope. Not sure who they were. There was one woman who said after the US Open he 'grazed' her breast and accosted her but witnesses said it was bs.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Greggers

Nope. Not sure who they were. There was one woman who said after the US Open he 'grazed' her breast and accosted her but witnesses said it was bs.

I found this, from: www.nytimes.com...

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.bluedotdaily.com...

exerpt of a sworn testimony

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join