It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC Pandering GONE WILD: "Iron Man" is now 15 year old black 'Iron Teenage Girl'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Comic book characters change.

The Superman of the 1930's is virtually unrecognizable when compared to the current model. Even the 1990's version is remarkable different. Even his alter-ego is different.

As demographics change, so to do the characters.

Much to do about not very much. Tony Stark isn't Iron Man? Considering how old he is...? He's well past retirement age, isn't he?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I see some of you still couldn't help but try to keep this spun on the race card

You were the one who felt it necessary to write "black 'Iron Teenage Girl'" so your phony projection of racism onto others has profoundly curtailed. You found it necessary to mention their ethnicity in the title, then have the gall to deny it being important to you.

Hah.

Perhaps the Amero-centric Marvel has found it viable to diversify, given their global reach. That or, white genocide.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

It but helped further illustrate the "PC Pandering" part. Or did you miss the title?

Watch it also end up she's also a lesbian with some kind of lisp, and is a Marxist. Following the '2 down, x to go' trend I'm pointing out, would that surprise you?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She's not iron man and it's not changing what happened was a tie in with the black panther. At least read the comics before you rant. After Rhodes death starks long time friend. In thr comic he dies in thr movie he is paralyzed. Causes Tony to go off thr rails going after in humans. Hard to say he's a good guy in this series sonce he obviously looses it. Bit not to write out thr entire story thr girl isn't iron man but does assist him.

You should have said "Spoiler Alert"...

Some of us are actually reading the series...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh and I think I might be totally racist.

I think the hottest heroines are She-Hulk and Gamora.
I have a huge thing for Green...

(Disclaimer: I think most Marvel women are really hot)

(post by cuckooold removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join