It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC Pandering GONE WILD: "Iron Man" is now 15 year old black 'Iron Teenage Girl'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The new ideology now is "Political Correctness", and its central tenet is that white men are white devils whom represent the Patriarchy, and all across pop culture now we see this sort of thing going on.

To quote your messiah... WRONG!

The new ideology is anti-PC, built upon the myth that everyone is out to get YOU. To shut you up, erase you, relegate you to the corner, make you feel bad.

PUSSIES!

People on this side of the line the YOU drew have kept talking, kept shouting all the societal no-no's for years... through prison bars, fire hoses, burning crosses, lynch mobs, sexual assaults, physical assaults, actual laws against them... and you sit there crying about a fking comic book or whatever else the flavor of the day is.

You're disgusting.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Affirmative action man!

How about a superhero based on MLK?
Call him "milkman"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont read the IM comics. I maybe only had a total of 3 books as a kid. And like how I dont have to read it if I dont like it (for whatever reason), people dont have to read this critique.

So now you've just confirmed that this issue doesn't even effect you and you are just bitching for the sake of bitching. Great. Your hole keeps getting deeper.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Heh. Feel free. The sillier we make these people feel for always complaining about nothing the better.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Did you also have a problem when they replaced Peter Parker with Miles Morales, a Hispanic teenage boy? What about when Falcon, a black man, took up the mantle of Captain America?

This isn't the first time Marvel has replaced an iconic character. Every time they do it we see similar rants to the one in the OP. And yet every time they do it the world doesn't come to an end and they actually turn out to be pretty good runs. Just look at the number of people that want the new Spider Man movies to star Miles instead of Peter.

There's also the fact that Robert Downey Jr. is rumored to be leaving the Iron Man franchise after Iron Man 4. Maybe this is Marvel's way to test the waters for a possible replacement in the movies.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Don't you dare take this one away from me!!!!
MILKMAN IS WHITE!!!!! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WHITE!!!!!
How dare you mess with these heroes that have been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember?
All my white fictional heroes are being colored differently!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The new ideology now is "Political Correctness", and its central tenet is that white men are white devils whom represent the Patriarchy, and all across pop culture now we see this sort of thing going on.

To quote your messiah... WRONG!

The new ideology is anti-PC, built upon the myth that everyone is out to get YOU. To shut you up, erase you, relegate you to the corner, make you feel bad.

PUSSIES!

People on this side of the line the YOU drew have kept talking, kept shouting all the societal no-no's for years... through prison bars, fire hoses, burning crosses, lynch mobs, sexual assaults, physical assaults, actual laws against them... and you sit there crying about a fking comic book or whatever else the flavor of the day is.

You're disgusting.

The pussification of America marches on powered by PC progressives funded by blood monies from the George Soro's of the world. You are reacting like a good little pawn who aligned easily to their message. Let me guess, militant feminism?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And another one obsessed with racism steps up screaming about racism when this topic is really about gender and age.

How many are we up to now?

edit on 25-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The pussification of America marches on powered by PC progressives funded by blood monies from the George Soro's of the world. You are reacting like a good little pawn who aligned easily to their message. Let me guess, militant feminism?

Let me guess. You don't read Iron Man either and are just joining in to troll.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you red Iron Man?

And now criticism is also trolling? Wouldn't that be moving the goalposts on your part?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And another one obsessed with racism steps up screaming about racism when this topic is really about gender and age.

How many are we up to now?

Spiderman was replaced by a girl before he was replaced by a black guy.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you red Iron Man?

More than you have.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What about the midgets !

No one cares about the midges !

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If you think you're not part of that pussification the jokes on you.
Sensitive snowflakes calling other people sensitive snowflakes.
It's a bash of hilarious hypocrisy.
Let me guess boot licking immigrant hating MURICAN.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So then you also had an issue when Carol Danvers became Captain Marvel?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

"Captain" isn't gender nor age specific.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Uh-Uh little boy. You can take that and shove it right back up the hole you spewed it from.

What has been taken from you?

Your right to speak?
Your right to vote?
Your right to work?
Your right to consume?

What?

You seem to think you have a right to exist in a bubble wherever you go, where no one disagrees with you or offends you with their differentness.

So some people feel that white men have had it easier than others. So what? How does it actually affect you? Other than hurting your precious feelings, how does it actually affect you?

Did you say that women belong in the kitchen and someone came and locked you up?
Did you say that affirmative action was wrong and someone took a needle and thread to your mouth?

What is it? How exactly have you been punished?

With words? Oh irony...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Expanding one's market by appealing to minorities is the American Way. Remember, Superman was secretly Jewish.

I had no clue Jews were from Krypton. Does that mean Superman is Jesus Christ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So then you had a problem when Thor became female?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join