It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So many blind people claiming there's no proof its.a bribe and they are all right. Shame on the finger pointers. My gosh just last week Hillary took my grandmother on a half a million dollar shopping spree and tomorrow she's going with me to pick out a nice maserati. People give 500 grand away all the time especially to the family of the guy who decides if his or her career is over and he or she is gonna die in a prison full of filthy commoners.
edit on 10/26/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Un-freaking-believeable. We have what any sane person would see as a bribe and we get nothing from the (sic) media, but Trump says election system is rigged and the media screams bloody murder.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They are so willfully ignorant that they will never see the truth even if it drop kicked them in the face.

I for one want to thank Hillary. I think a great many people are waking up to the corruption in our government because of her.

Yeah, but they are not waking up quick enough. We are in serious trouble here.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As with Trump donating money to the Trump U. case judge, or the Clinton-Lynch private discussion, there may not be any definitive proof that this was a bribe or that there was remuneration for any such bribe... but it certainly does them no favors in terms of the optics. And while that may not matter in a court of law, it does matter in the court of public opinion, and imo they should all be taking paints to avoid even the appearance of such potential conflicts of interest.

All I can say is, regardless of what the truth re: the motives, fruits or lack thereof (I make no assertions about them,) it would be lovely if our candidates sought to be (sought to be, because there's no getting away from it entirely in politics) far enough above reproach that these sorts of things that may or may not be anything but certainly look bad, didn't continue to crop up with disconcerting frequency throughout their campaigns.

Granted, part of that is because both sides are actively looking for them and publicizing them once found. But that they're so successful in those searches for ammunition is very dismaying. That was always true, but especially this time around IMHO.

(Again, disclaimer: I'm not voting for either of them. This is just me musing.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The story fudged the timing..False correlation.

Fact-Check
www.factcheck.org...

But it wasn’t until February 2016 that McCabe was promoted to deputy director, “where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails,” according to a statement an FBI spokesman provided to the Journal.

By then, Jill McCabe — whose campaign received $467,500 from McAuliffe’s political action committee and another $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party — had lost the election.

You can deride "Factcheck"...

But it might be more difficult to deride Time itself..
Jill McCabe lost her election long before her husband was promoted to any position of involvement in the Clinton Investigation.

Also AP
AP Fact Check: No 'Criminal Act' in Case of FBI Agent's Wife
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Greggers

But why aren't we focusing on the things we KNOW she did?

Like deleting all those emails, or pay to play Haiti style, or the 1 million dollar birthday gift from the leader of QATAR?

Alex, I'll take criminal enterprises for 200.

And the answer is, "the corrupt system is in place to not only protect her, but to continue to prop her sorry ass up".

When the FBI tells the DOJ "sure there were some laws broken, but we shouldn't worry about this, it's Hillary", and nobody does a damn thing, we kind of have to realize the system is beyond repair.

We tried to focus on that, she is above the law.

Yeah, but focusing on stuff you can prove allows you (and your entire side of the debate) to keep your integrity and credibility.

Focusing on stuff you can't prove (in particular the more fanciful interpretations of the wikileaks emails that are often easily disproved) has the unwanted side effect of causing independents, swing voters, and the public at large to assume everything you say is BS.

(Please note I don't mean "You" in particular).

This creates a smoke screen around Hillary.

Plus, it helps marginalize the opinions of conservatives everywhere.

P.S.

If you're looking for a verifiable Hillary transgression, check out the latest info regarding her relationship with her Super Pac. Yes, the whole Super Pac system was a sham from day 1, and most people know it. But how it all plays out behind the scenes is ugly, to say the least.

Clearly Super Pacs need to go.

actually, it has been proven that Hillary did in fact break the law. There is no doubt she had classified e-mails pass through her server, and it was not on a secure network. Comey admitted those facts, yet declined the opportunity to recommend prosecution. If you had been caught with a paper copy of ONE of those e-mails outside of a secure environment, you would be in jail right now. That is a fact. But the sad thing is, she is clearly above the same laws we have to abide by. And all that is before we talk about the corruption with money, super PACS, bribery, and whatever else goes on with the teflon bitch.

Notice there is not shining endorsement for Trump there either, he just hasn't been caught with the same kind of lies and crimes she did. So it appears so far, he is less of a bad choice then she is. So there is that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

actually, it has been proven that Hillary did in fact break the law.

I know. I've said as much.

There is no doubt she had classified e-mails pass through her server, and it was not on a secure network. Comey admitted those facts, yet declined the opportunity to recommend prosecution. If you had been caught with a paper copy of ONE of those e-mails outside of a secure environment, you would be in jail right now. That is a fact. But the sad thing is, she is clearly above the same laws we have to abide by. And all that is before we talk about the corruption with money, super PACS, bribery, and whatever else goes on with the teflon bitch.

all fair points.

The point I was making is that sticking to facts like these is a good strategy.

If you want to see a bad approach, go check out the ridiculous claims made about many of the wikileaks emails. For example, the claim that Podesta is rigging national polls, that he's trying to get illegals to vote, that Hillary admits she lies to the public, etc. etc. --- I've spent enough time investigating these claims to know they're totally unsupported.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Somebody needs to prosecute these clowns...if they were republicans, the media would plaster these revelations all over the front page...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Trump has called for congress to step up with indictments.
So far none of them have. Some crazy news agency cooked
the dates saying the1/2 million dollars was paid before
the FBI investigates Hillbo.

a reply to: Zoyd23

edit on 26-10-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Good work on behalf of the facts.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
500k$ was a total criminal act:
www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That's why we have a judicial system that assumes innocence until proven guilty.

Oh well that was damn right HILARIOUS.

Considering the premise for ALL gun control is GUILTY until proven innocent.

And I do believe CLinton just loves making people guilty of things someone else does.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

If is not in CNN it can not possibly be true.

Welcome to the US of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Greggers

What "proof" would satisfy you?

Really.

The wife of an investigator gets half a million dollars from a friend of the person getting investigated, and the investigator finds "nothing".

How convenient.

Do you even bother to read the sources and the research the issue before you jump to the first thing that enters your mind?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry but didn't this happen long before the FBI Deputy Director was promoted and then assigned to Hillary's case?

The FBI Deputy Director’s wife ran for Congress as a Democrat. McAuliffe is a top Democratic “bundler” fund raiser. He didn’t give his personal money, as is implied, but his PAC gave the Democratic congressional candidate money from the party’s fundraising- like they would for any other Democratic candidate.

She lost the election race, and the money went to her campaign, not her. All this took place over a year before her husband was promoted and assigned to Hillary’s case! The FBI knew all about this matter and didn’t have an issue with him being on the case.

Nothing illegal, nothing unethical.

It's funny how people see what they want to see and how many people post in here without even bothering to read the sources or do any research.

They've become so desperate to find something to be enraged about they're completely ignorant to facts and common sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't envy our American cousins in this election. Who do you vote for when the candidates are all bad? Do you vote for the corrupt candidate or the less corrupt candidate? Either one is bad and harmful for the country.

Hillary or Trump. It's like being given a choice between being shot or stabbed.

How did politics become such a blatant writhing pit of corrupt filth? Not a shred of integrity or decency exists in the entire western 21st century politics.

Out of the two, i'd have to vote Trump. Not that I like him or that I think he'll make a good POTUS, nothing remotely of the sort, but because I think he's a lesser criminal than Don Hillary and the Clinton Mafia.

America deserves better than either of them.

Good luck my friends.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You get 1 flag.

Donate money to the wife of the person investigating you. Thats a bribe/shush money. Benefits wife/husband and hillary.

Cant get anymore blunt than that. Why can HRC get away with this? It's ike she has a golden get out of jail free card with unlimited uses. Anyone else who would've one this would be charged with corruption and obstruction of justice imo.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This comes out and NOTHING HAPPENS. She's still walking the streets, she's STILL free. She will lie, cheat and steal her way to Presidency.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE AMERICA???

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

SudoNim,

Welcome new member! You post so prolifically. if I were you I'd want to be paid to be here!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Awww cute.

I've actually been here longer than you.

FAQAmerica

That was my previous account, I just can't remember my email address associated with it.

Maybe you'd like to retract your statement, apologise or just pretend like what you've said is still true and carry on. I'm guessing you'll pick the latter, it seems to be your style.

Since the only way you seem to be able to deal with an opposing view is to claim they are a troll/shill/paid to post.
Pathetic isn't it.

Now move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join