It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is a good reason they are considered joined at the hip when it comes to these things...what if the donation was traced back to the mob? would that change anyone's opinion?

its the same principle... money was traced back to an associate of a person the husband was investigating, that needs to be looked at, take the clinton name out of the equation and nobody would have a problem with an investigation into this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

But why aren't we focusing on the things we KNOW she did?

Like deleting all those emails, or pay to play Haiti style, or the 1 million dollar birthday gift from the leader of QATAR?

Alex, I'll take criminal enterprises for 200.

And the answer is, "the corrupt system is in place to not only protect her, but to continue to prop her sorry ass up".

When the FBI tells the DOJ "sure there were some laws broken, but we shouldn't worry about this, it's Hillary", and nobody does a damn thing, we kind of have to realize the system is beyond repair.

We tried to focus on that, she is above the law.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So he made a campaign contribution.
Last I checked that was not only legal but encouraged civic activity.

Since when is bribery encouraged civic activity?... The one bending logic is you. This is a conflict of interest and an obvious bribery. The DNC positioned this FBI agent who they bribed by contributing money to his wife campaign and by promoting him twice in a year and he was lead investigator into the Clinton email scandal...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
However, just because there's money involved - - - does not make it illegal.

So, question is - - even if you're poor - - and a friend needs a job - - do you help them? Do you use your influence to get them an interview? Do you put a good word in for them?

My guess is yes. It's human nature.

This is a conflict of interest, and an obvious bribery. Sorry, but it is not what you are trying to make it look like. Unless you want to describe it as RICH democrats helping RICH democrat get higher positions in the FBI.
An FBI official is promoted twice within a year. First to the 3rd highest position in the FBI and a year later to the 2nd highest position. Moving up ranks in the FBI is not that easy, and then his wife received over $600,000 dollars in donations, and then this FBI agent leads the investigation into democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton email scandal...

You see, perhaps you don't understand what that means, but it is the definition of bribery and conflict of interest. Giving money to the political campaign of the FBI agent's wife, and giving the FBI agent the third and second highest positions at the FBI within a year, and then that FBI official leads an investigation into the DNC Presidential candidate?... tsk, tsk, tsk...

edit on 25-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Annee
Yes
The donation was made to Dr. Jill McCabe's senate campaign, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.”

Now do you see where there could be a conflict of interest?

NO!

What is this Saudi Arabia, where I'm property of my husband, and not an independent person?

What the hell are you talking about? You are going completely off on a tangent. This has nothing to do with "how women are property of men in Saudi Arabia"...

The money given by the Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, wasn't being given to buy the wife of FBI official Andrew McCabe... You are really grasping at straws... However, that money that was donated by this CLINTON CONFIDANT, plus the two higher up positions given to the FBI offical who then ends up leading an investigation into HIllary Clinton email scandal it's a conflict of interest and an obvious bribery.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
So not only did hillary influence the AG she hand picked the investigator and had him indirectly bribed through his wife. Again I find myself wondering what it will take to get some people to admit she is simply too corrupt to hold public office.

It's become increasingly clear that those who remain staunch supporters without question are shills, paid or otherwise, and should be dismissed as such.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's become increasingly clear that those who remain staunch supporters without question are shills, paid or otherwise, and should be dismissed as such.

Notice how the Hillary supporters go as far as saying "this is perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with it..."

In their minds proof that there is a conflict of interest, and bribery was done which would affect a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION into the actions of a politician with our national security secrets, and the answer from the Clinton fans is that "this is perfectly normal"?...

edit on 25-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

A Democrat helping out another Democrat get elected???

Oh my, what a scandal...

"Helping out" for law abiding Americans doesn't include bribing federal police and officials with a million dollars to "fix it" for them, and Hillary isn't just messing with parking tickets. (Unless you are crooked corrupt Hillary, then the only limits on criminally inspired actions are what you can imagine, and she has a very big criminal imagination as EVERYONE knows. But yeah, it's just some democrat helping out another democrat to you. How embarrassing for our country.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's really so petty, it's not even worth talking about.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but this is getting really sad and embarrassing.

Say Trump is elected, hint: he won't be, what's he going to do when he fails? He can't file bankruptcy on a presidency and make his fails go away.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
But Trump says mean things and is orange.

Trump is nowhere near corrupt enough to be forgiven by these fools, deep down they absolutely despise anyone who dares try and make things better.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: network dude

Just becasue he was standing over the body with blood dripping off the knife and there was blood all over him and his cloths, DOESN'T mean he stabbed him. He could have just slipped and caught himself on the knife.

Ummm...no it doesn't mean he stabbed him.

That's why we have a judicial system that assumes innocence until proven guilty.

There could be many scenarios why he is standing over the body holding the bloody knife with blood on his clothes without having been the man that stabbed the body.

CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, and in THAT ORDER.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Which Hillary are we mad at now? The dead one? The hologram? Or the body double?
edit on 25-10-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't know if this is an attempt at bribery, and neither does anyone else. What's of greater concern to me is that there is so much money in politics. Bribery is implied if not proven.

Until money is removed from politics, this isn't stopping.

I think this is the most logical statement I've read in here.

Politics is supported/run by money. Money and power go together. It just is. They just do.

However, just because there's money involved - - - does not make it illegal.

So, question is - - even if you're poor - - and a friend needs a job - - do you help them? Do you use your influence to get them an interview? Do you put a good word in for them?

My guess is yes. It's human nature.

I agree with your position on money in politics, but I don't think it applies in this situation.

When you combine all the elements together, it is hard to see it as anything other than what it is.

The husbands meteoric rise in the FBI, the wife receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars (which means the husband received it too), his being tasked with overseeing the investigation, etc. And it all started just a couple months after the investigation began. Then, when it seemed as if there was no way out for hillary, bill meets with the AG in private "by accident" - as if anything the clintons do is by accident, the FBI and its new deputy director find no cause for criminal charges, even though hillarys staffers had to plead the fifth more than 90 times and bargain for immunity deals (which only guilty people do...think about it...), and destroy evidence by smacking phones with hammers and using bleachbit on the servers.

No one can look at all of that and say she is innocent. Maybe you can squint real hard and look at one or two bits and convince yourself. But when you look at it all, there is no way you can honestly say she is innocent. Its just too much.

There are a whole hell of a lot of people in jail right now that had far far less evidence against them than this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
So not only did hillary influence the AG she hand picked the investigator and had him indirectly bribed through his wife. Again I find myself wondering what it will take to get some people to admit she is simply too corrupt to hold public office.

I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Actually, it has become apparent that her true supporters don't care. Pick a crime, any crime, it does not matter. She could murder a baby on live TV and they will not care and still support her.

I can't stand Trump but this "elite above the law" insanity has to stop. 20 years ago, people would be resigning over far, far less.

Corruption is completely acceptable now as long as they "win".
edit on 25-10-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

They are so willfully ignorant that they will never see the truth even if it drop kicked them in the face.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But why aren't we focusing on the things we KNOW she did?

Like deleting all those emails, or pay to play Haiti style, or the 1 million dollar birthday gift from the leader of QATAR?

Alex, I'll take criminal enterprises for 200.

And the answer is, "the corrupt system is in place to not only protect her, but to continue to prop her sorry ass up".

When the FBI tells the DOJ "sure there were some laws broken, but we shouldn't worry about this, it's Hillary", and nobody does a damn thing, we kind of have to realize the system is beyond repair.

We tried to focus on that, she is above the law.

Yeah, but focusing on stuff you can prove allows you (and your entire side of the debate) to keep your integrity and credibility.

Focusing on stuff you can't prove (in particular the more fanciful interpretations of the wikileaks emails that are often easily disproved) has the unwanted side effect of causing independents, swing voters, and the public at large to assume everything you say is BS.

(Please note I don't mean "You" in particular).

This creates a smoke screen around Hillary.

Plus, it helps marginalize the opinions of conservatives everywhere.

P.S.

If you're looking for a verifiable Hillary transgression, check out the latest info regarding her relationship with her Super Pac. Yes, the whole Super Pac system was a sham from day 1, and most people know it. But how it all plays out behind the scenes is ugly, to say the least.

Clearly Super Pacs need to go.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

They are so willfully ignorant that they will never see the truth even if it drop kicked them in the face.

One man's truth . . . .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

I for one want to thank Hillary. I think a great many people are waking up to the corruption in our government because of her.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
McCauliffe is as filthy as they come, he and John Corzine. Both should be in prison but then so should the Clintons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join